Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xhale12
    • Jan 2012

Can someone lead me towards a nice pair of sneakers? I love these augasta's but don't know if I can justify the price tag on them.

H.Lorenzo brings a diverse aesthetic to the high-end retail industry showcasing emerging designers from around the world.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
      • Jan 2011

^idk your size but bestial has/d a pair up for sale.. i think he was looking for around 800 euro

(but with one broken and fixed lace)

* didnt mean to offend, just to give note to him.
      Last edited by cowsareforeating; 05-09-2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• bestial
        • Jun 2008

^ one broken lace that works perfectly fine.

* cows, no harm done!
        Last edited by bestial; 05-10-2012, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Xhale12
          • Jan 2012

Im a size 46. Just a tad small bestial.

Comment

• Dawn
            • Mar 2009

I'm looking for some leggings to go with my RO shorts. First ones that come to mind are the Odyn Vovk ones, but those are from seasons back and I'm unable to find them anywhere online.

I love these BBS long socks, but was quoted 235 EUR.

Something that isn't too tight and has a nice fabric. I may perhaps just buy some AA thigh high socks if I can't find anything.

Comment

• beardown
              rekoner
              • Feb 2009

I had those OV LA leggings and they were really crap quality. You'd be better off to grab a pair of these...they stretch really well, they're not too tight and they loosen up with wear. I wouldn't wear them without something over the crotch but the same can be said about any other leggings.

The OV leggings were ribbed but even the largest size was small and there wasn't much stretch to them so they were super tight through the legs and thighs and then super loose in the waist.

The AA version is adaptable, cheap and you can afford to buy 3 pairs for the price of one of some of the other brands. Perfect for layering for warmth, perfect for under shorts, tuck in well to boots, etc.
              Originally posted by mizzar
              Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• beardown
                rekoner
                • Feb 2009

They have really good elastic at the waist. I'm 6', 160 lbs...about a 48 waist and got a medium and they fit fine. Lots of room for error because the jersey stretches well and the elastic.

If you just want a pair of knee high black socks, starter makes a wicking athletic version that is cheap and comes in sets of two. Here is a pair that's a little more expensive but if you look for compression socks, you can find a decent priced pair of high socks with no visible logo.
                Originally posted by mizzar
                Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Patroklus
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2011

sockdreams has a lot of crap, but there's also a lot of cool crap. law of averages i guess.
                  100 inch socks!

Comment

• nahneun
                    • Feb 2011

Can anyone help me find the original NDG-1s, preferably in the cocobolo or dark mahogany colorways? Storm is also fine, but I'd like to avoid matte black since I have the OP Denisons, which are pretty much a shorter version of the NDG-1s. I know they have a reissue out, but then I'd need to get the temples replaced and that's 150 dollars... would prefer to avoid that cost if possible :\ The original measurements are 50-19-140. Thank you!
                    Last edited by nahneun; 05-11-2012, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by nahneun View Post
                      Can anyone help me find the original NDG-1s, preferably in the cocobolo or dark mahogany colorways? Storm is also fine, but I'd like to avoid matte black since I have the OP Denisons, which are pretty much a shorter version of the NDG-1s. I know they have a reissue out, but then I'd need to get the temples replaced and that's 150 dollars... would prefer to avoid that cost if possible :\ The original measurements are 50-19-140. Thank you!
                      —
                      -

Comment

• Lo-ki
                        • Jan 2011

^ Dont know if these may help depends, but worth a shot.
                        http://www.eyewearbrands.com/designe...03%20cocobolo/

Originally posted by nahneun View Post
                        She looked at me, pointed at the string of the back of my BBS jacket and said: You had the same string on the shirt you wore last time. If I'm not mistaken that's a part of a hearing aid. You have a hearing impairment, right?

Comment

• alyabebo
                          • Nov 2010

yesterday i left my Silent beanie at cinema and i need it so bad that I'm so sad second day already. please help me find it in online shops! maybe you have one and don't need it. I'll buy it then. I need the same haaaaaat!
                          brown one at the top

Comment

• nahneun
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                            I lost my glasses two days ago when I lost my bag :\ Looking to replace what I lost ._.; Need to have the shorter temple because the longer temples on the new ones don't fit me properly, so they keep falling down. and Lo-ki, thank you, but I believe those are the new reissues :(

Comment

• endersgame
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by alyabebo View Post
                              yesterday i left my Silent beanie at cinema and i need it so bad that I'm so sad second day already. please help me find it in online shops! maybe you have one and don't need it. I'll buy it then. I need the same haaaaaat!
                              this is close. i guess you can just cut the inner layer out. i really don't like that silent hat you mentioned. i used to have one. it's very cheap feeling and it stretches out..

Shop for SILENT DAMIR DOMA SILENT by Damir Doma Akki Double Layer Beanie in Aubergine at FWRD. Free 2 day shipping and returns.

try promo code: tulip

Comment

• alyabebo
                                • Nov 2010

Thank you!
                                I've seen this. Mine is simpler than this on forward. And I want exactly the same that I've lost)
                                I know what you mean, I have rusty color hat from last year collection and it's stretch out. But brown doesn't this much. Anyway after washing it shrinks back to normal.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎