Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drew
    • Jul 2012

There was a white/ maybe cream Damir shirt in Classifieds but I can't find it with the search. It had a throne collar and I think it was the white version of this:

If could link me to the thread it would be much appreciated,

Thanks

Comment

• kurruptz
      • Jan 2013

can anyone point me in the direction of a nice black hoodie around $200?

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kurruptz View Post
        You can score a DRKSHDW gimp hoodie for around that price with some searching. Nice basic/classic piece of Rick
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• messenoire
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by kurruptz View Post
          silent hoodies will pop up on yoox if you are patient enough. i have a drkshdw gimp hoodie that is more fitted and a drapier silent hoodie. both plain black hoodies but create different silhouettes. so with the hoodie it just depends on what your aesthetic leans towards as far as whom to go with. if you are a 44/46 in size get the xs in the drkshdw hoodie. the xs fits like a regular 46.

Comment

• kurruptz
            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
            silent hoodies will pop up on yoox if you are patient enough. i have a drkshdw gimp hoodie that is more fitted and a drapier silent hoodie. both plain black hoodies but create different silhouettes. so with the hoodie it just depends on what your aesthetic leans towards as far as whom to go with. if you are a 44/46 in size get the xs in the drkshdw hoodie. the xs fits like a regular 46.
            Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
            You can score a DRKSHDW gimp hoodie for around that price with some searching. Nice basic/classic piece of Rick
            thanks! yeah personally I like the look of the drapier hoodies but I also like the gimp hoodie as well. I think im closer to a size 48, i have a 38 chest.

Comment

• wilbur
              • Nov 2011

Are these BBS pants available anywhere still, in size S or M?
              I'm not sure of the BBS code, Vertice just has it listed as 07BOR

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Dawn
                • Mar 2009

^ Style # is P11-F186

Looking for these Forme D'Expression wool drop-crotch trousers in either a size S or M

Comment

• wilbur
                  • Nov 2011

Looks like they're pretty much unavailable

Thanks though Dawn.

Comment

• t-bone
                    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by drew View Post
                    There was a white/ maybe cream Damir shirt in Classifieds but I can't find it with the search. It had a throne collar and I think it was the white version of this:

pic

If could link me to the thread it would be much appreciated,

Thanks
                    That was mine but it sold.

Comment

• CARMEN
                      • Aug 2012

does anyone know where I can find one of these resin coated wool caps from lanvin f/w 2012? preferably black

Comment

• unujnha
                        • Sep 2008

let me know if someone want to sell geo basket in 43 thx!
                        "Man is certainly crazy. He could not make a mite, and he makes gods by the dozen."

Comment

• wurm
                          • Nov 2010

So I bought this Marvielab jacket from LN-CC but they sent me the wrong item and when I inquired about it it turned out that they didn't have it in stock in my size (48). I doubt it's still available anywhere, but does anyone have a good alternative? Does Marvielab do stuff like this every season?

Comment

• SlightRight
                            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by wurm View Post
                            So I bought this Marvielab jacket from LN-CC but they sent me the wrong item and when I inquired about it it turned out that they didn't have it in stock in my size (48). I doubt it's still available anywhere, but does anyone have a good alternative? Does Marvielab do stuff like this every season?

What size did you order? You've already returned it?

Comment

• wurm
                              • Nov 2010

^^ i ordered a size 48. when i got the package i was pretty disappointed to find a marvielab t-shirt in it instead. harriet was quite helpful and said she would look for the jacket in size 48 in their warehouse. she later told me that they couldn't find it. i definitely wouldn't have returned the jacket if i received it.

Comment

• derpington
                                • Oct 2009

Is there anywhere that still has these DRKSHDW pants from this past fall for sale in a S or M? I strongly prefer this color to the new season's version. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎