X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Usul
    • Jan 2013

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
    ^L'Indepalais still has a pair in that size from last winter I think. 40% off and in wool crepe too.
    Unfortunately, the ones I want are in black and from current SS13 collection :<

Comment

• HWith
      • May 2007

Rick Owens Astaire pants in size 48 in cotton. More precisely this pair http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/ric0112034blk#content . Was too slow and now my size is sold out. Preferably within the European Union. Thanks!

Comment

• messenoire
        • Nov 2009

maybe because it's early and i'm being grumpy but can we collectively chill on where2kop rick dunks?

Comment

• beyondthemeans
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by HWith View Post
          Rick Owens Astaire pants in size 48 in cotton. More precisely this pair http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/ric0112034blk#content . Was too slow and now my size is sold out. Preferably within the European Union. Thanks!
          I've been after a pair myself as well. but LNCC seems to be the only online store that bought the pants this season.

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
            maybe because it's early and i'm being grumpy but can we collectively chill on where2kop rick dunks?
            yes, please. I know this is the thread for these questions, but fuck, when was the last page that didn't have those god damn sneakers
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• HWith
              • May 2007

Yeah, what's up with that. Probably one of the most beautiful pair of pants I've seen, if they're as good in real life as on the pictures. I like how the stiffness and pleats make the drop crotch look elegant as opposed to a bit sloppy as on the pod shorts. Anyone know if Rick Owens stores takes items back and refund money?

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
              I've been after a pair myself as well. but LNCC seems to be the only online store that bought the pants this season.

Comment

• Ekinerkan
                • Jan 2013

To whomever can help, I owe you a world of thanks. I am currently looking to purchase a Rick Owens leather jacket from any USA based store (not a reseller from the US either) for my birthday. I wear am 5 foot 10 inches and 135 pounds, wear a medium in BBS, 2 in IS, and large in CDG, and thus I assume I would wear a size 48 leather jacket in Rick Owens. If anyone can find me a leather RO jacket, preferably under 2,000 USD, that would be amazing. Thanks in advance, and sorry for the inconvenience.
                “The noise of the bars, the grit of the sidewalks,
                The decaying plane trees shedding leaves in the dark,
                The omnibus a hurricane of rattling iron and mud,
                That screeches, badly aligned on its wheels,
                And slowly rolls its green and yellow eyes,
                Workers going to their club, smoking clay pipes
                Under the noses of the police officers,
                Dripping roofs, sweating walls, slippery pavement,
                Cracked asphalt, streams filling the gutter,
                That’s my road—with heaven at the end.”
                -- Paul Verlaine

Comment

• messenoire
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Ekinerkan View Post
                  To whomever can help, I owe you a world of thanks. I am currently looking to purchase a Rick Owens leather jacket from any USA based store (not a reseller from the US either) for my birthday. I wear am 5 foot 10 inches and 135 pounds, wear a medium in BBS, 2 in IS, and large in CDG, and thus I assume I would wear a size 48 leather jacket in Rick Owens. If anyone can find me a leather RO jacket, preferably under 2,000 USD, that would be amazing. Thanks in advance, and sorry for the inconvenience.
                  so you just want any leather in any color in any style as long as the label says rick owens & the tag says its a 48 & dont care about anything else?
                  i feel like you might be making a 2000usd mistake.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

Why not just look on ebay? Pretty much every permutation of Ricks various jackets are there in a myriad of sizes as well.
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• brettwagg
                      • Jan 2013

He also specified that he wants it to come from a store, not a reseller. As far as I know- in order to stock rick owens don't you need to have a retail storefront? It's a weird request for sure... seems super easy to just find someone selling a rick owens leather in no particular style.

Comment

• Ekinerkan
                        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                        so you just want any leather in any color in any style as long as the label says rick owens & the tag says its a 48 & dont care about anything else?
                        i feel like you might be making a 2000usd mistake.
                        No, I am not interested in simply "any leather" but as I have been finding it hard to locate any piece within these requests and generally favor most of the current season leathers, I will rule out the options I don't like once I see the options. I would not spend 2,000 USD on any item that did not win my heart over. And I understand this is a strange request and apologize for the inconvenience it serves but these regiments are not self-constructed but rather by my parents whom are buying me said Rick Owens leather jacket as a birthday present. Thanks again for anyone who helps/tries to help.
                        -- Paul Verlaine

Comment

• wilbur
                          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by brettwagg View Post
                          He also specified that he wants it to come from a store, not a reseller. As far as I know- in order to stock rick owens don't you need to have a retail storefront? It's a weird request for sure... seems super easy to just find someone selling a rick owens leather in no particular style.

Maybe I am still not quite understanding this, but would any US site like thecorner or Mr Porter etc. suffice? If so, this request may as well be "What US retailer carries Rick Owens" and that list is fairly long. Maybe I am still missing something...

$2,000 could buy a good majority of available RO leathers, even at retail, sans some of the shearling pieces.

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2011

Why dont you look yourself? You dont have google?

Comment

• Ekinerkan
                              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by 0JSIMPS0N View Post
                              Why dont you look yourself? You dont have google?
                              I have been trying, to no avail, which is why I am asking for assistance.
                              -- Paul Verlaine

Comment

• fncyths
                                • Apr 2010

I have been trying, to no avail, which is why I am asking for assistance.
                                something smells fishy about this...

Originally posted by Shucks
                                it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
                                Originally posted by interest1
                                I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎