X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phiman
    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Ekinerkan View Post
    I have been trying, to no avail, which is why I am asking for assistance.
    following the new strictly-no-insults-policy on SZ, I'd like to ask you - are you genuinely retarded?
    there's a bazillion online shops out there that stock all kinds of RO leathers in all sizes imaginable and for under 2000...

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

I have been trying, to no avail, which is why I am asking for assistance.
      listen, its really simple to google Rick Owens retailers and find the US based ones, which you are apparently looking for. There is for example a rick owens store in New York, which you can order shit from.

furthermore, looking for just any ro leather jacket seems a bit overeager, you should consider buying after you find what you want, not the other way around.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

Also, you don't wear a large in CDG...unless you love things to fit huge.

Wasn't the question asked of course, so ill add that you should see what's on Barney's website for Rick leathers.
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• fncyths
          • Apr 2010

Ekinerkan - Hey man straight up, take daddy's scratch, kop a plane ticket to NYC with you and a buddy. Go visit the RO store, find your leather, rip around town, instagram the fuck out of your new steez, see the sights, then fly home. Easy peasy. Mazel Tov.
          Originally posted by Shucks
          it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
          Originally posted by interest1
          I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• jskidder1
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by fncyths View Post
            Ekinerkan - Hey man straight up, take daddy's scratch, kop a plane ticket to NYC with you and a buddy. Go visit the RO store, find your leather, rip around town, instagram the fuck out of your new steez, see the sights, then fly home. Easy peasy. Mazel Tov.
            but he's already in new york. and istanbul. and pittsburgh. and adana.

Comment

• drizzly
              Banned
              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by phiman View Post
              following the new strictly-no-insults-policy on SZ, I'd like to ask you - are you genuinely retarded?
              completely serious question, when did this policy start? i have noticed ppl have been a bit more polite to each other

Comment

• Ekinerkan
                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by phiman View Post
                there's a bazillion online shops out there that stock all kinds of RO leathers in all sizes imaginable and for under 2000...
                Could you be kind enough to share these? I asked because I have checked most stockists and the leathers I have found have all been over 2,000 dollars. But you do not care to be constructive and prefer (unnecessary) bitter insults.
                Also, I generally wear a medium, but large in Comme Des Garcons (Junya Watanabe, at least, as his pieces are the only ones i known) fits me perfectly - the shirt I have on in my avatar is a large.
                I am sorry if I come across as lazy and not wanting to do my own hunting, but I assure you that I have an my results have been fruitless. Once again, I did not mean to attract insults but merely seek some assistance.
                “The noise of the bars, the grit of the sidewalks,
                The decaying plane trees shedding leaves in the dark,
                The omnibus a hurricane of rattling iron and mud,
                That screeches, badly aligned on its wheels,
                And slowly rolls its green and yellow eyes,
                Workers going to their club, smoking clay pipes
                Under the noses of the police officers,
                Dripping roofs, sweating walls, slippery pavement,
                Cracked asphalt, streams filling the gutter,
                That’s my road—with heaven at the end.”
                -- Paul Verlaine

Comment

• jskidder1
                  • Jan 2011

if you normally wear a medium you will need at least a 50 in rick leathers. his sizing starts at 46 as xs so 48 is a small, and even then many of them are running pretty slim in recent seasons.

also, i doubt you will find anything current season for 2k or less at a us retailer. bump up to 2400 and you start to have options.

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2011

Could you be kind enough to share these? I asked because I have checked most stockists and the leathers I have found have all been over 2,000 dollars. But you do not care to be constructive and prefer (unnecessary) bitter insults.
                    Also, I generally wear a medium, but large in Comme Des Garcons (Junya Watanabe, at least, as his pieces are the only ones i known) fits me perfectly - the shirt I have on in my avatar is a large.
                    I am sorry if I come across as lazy and not wanting to do my own hunting, but I assure you that I have an my results have been fruitless. Once again, I did not mean to attract insults but merely seek some assistance.
                    Every single rick leather jacket from a US retailer retails for more than 2k USD. That's why you cant find any. Case closed.

Comment

• phiman
                      • Dec 2011

I have to apologize in terms of that I was thinking in €. But anyways, I think it has been discussed and decided before that the Help finding thread should only be used for specific items from older seasons.
                      So you should seriously make up you're mind about what exact model you'd actually like to have before making an inquiry here.

drizzly, there have been some major disputes between certain senior members about this topic in the past two weeks, check Announcements and Feedback..

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by drizzly View Post
                        completely serious question, when did this policy start? i have noticed ppl have been a bit more polite to each other
                        it was basically a discussion about persisently being a nuisance. lets call the "policy" everyone acting like reasonable adults and we'll be just fine
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• olethomas
                          • Dec 2010

BLACK drkshdw jeans in "29 or a tight "30!
                          a vintage pair is ok as long as it has no tears or rips. been missing a couple of pairs on ebay now (being a lazy bidder) but i can't find anyone in black, only the ones in different shades of brown and dusty earth colors.

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

Have you looked on yoox? The Detroits (or, in yoox terms, those with a 16cm bottom width) fit about 2 sizes small in my experience, so a 30/31 might work for you.
                            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• olethomas
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                              Have you looked on yoox? The Detroits (or, in yoox terms, those with a 16cm bottom width) fit about 2 sizes small in my experience, so a 30/31 might work for you.
                              yes, i've see them but i think i'm more of a berlin kinda guy. i have a pair of berlins now in 28 but my new working out four times a week-thighs have made them impossible to put on.

but thanks anyway dane!

Comment

• messenoire
                                • Nov 2009

is this rick mask available anywhere? i'm afraid i missed out on it

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎