Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tron
    • Dec 2010

I'm looking for Talking To Myself - Yohji Yamamoto but in a digital edition? I'm not sure that that even exists but I'm willing to pay for it of course. I simply can't afford to spend the money on the physical copy but I'm dying to read it.
    "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• Froberg
      • Sep 2008

Something similar to this BBS hat (or the BBS hat) in black: http://le-21eme.com/wordpress/wp-con...14_AKS5097.jpg

Comment

• djt00
        • Apr 2013

I don't think there's many cheaper alternatives, especially if you're not looking acrylic ones. If I remember correctly even allsaints wraith hood was something like £60. Maybe you could find something on ebay?

Comment

• Fredo
          • Aug 2013

I need help searching for this Obscur wool coat from A/W 2012 in a small to medium

it's currently on ebay for an XS but I'm sure that would be too small for me.

Comment

• palgrave
            • Jul 2013

I am looking for Taichimurakami size 50. Anything. Jackets or pants. Let me know if you see something.

Comment

• 8bpc
              • May 2010

Help finding - leather trousers

Suggestions for slim tapered fit leather trousers? Half of the trousers I've come across recently have bizarre top blocks. MA+ Cow Leather Side Closing Tight Pant (P121Z VAV10) and MA+ Calf Leather 3-Pocket Slim Pant (P2 VA) look interesting, but not drawn to purchase. Need a 35+" inseam and a simple top block.

Comment

• samlasamla
                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by 8bpc View Post
                Suggestions for slim tapered fit leather trousers? Half of the trousers I've come across recently have bizarre top blocks. MA+ Cow Leather Side Closing Tight Pant (P121Z VAV10) and MA+ Calf Leather 3-Pocket Slim Pant (P2 VA) look interesting, but not drawn to purchase. Need a 35+" inseam and a simple top block.
                Maybe the oiled leather pants from BBS's current season (P4-F253)? They're pretty much sold out everywhere except Daad Dantone, which only has sizes M-XL left:

These are tapered despite how they may look in photos. I tried these on and they are generous in the top block but very tight in the legs. The size S ran large -- I would estimate between a size EU46 and EU48, with a waist about 32"-33" and inseam around 35". If you can get past the fact the front flap looks like diapers (I couldn't), this might be something to look at.

Comment

• Raw
                  • Oct 2009

There's also these Atelier exclusive version.

Comment

• quiet noise
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2008

The Long, about knee-lenght sheer merino cardigans that rick used to make around 08-09 i think. Why did he stop producing them, and were they ever re-issued? i would love to find one, colour doesnt matter in size S-M. Does nobody have one in the back of their closet?

Comment

• guardimp
                      • Jun 2010

Does anyone know of any mens Rick Owens drop crotch pants in cotton or wool, preferably pre 2012 for sale in a size 32+ waist? have looked everywhere and cant find them.

Comment

• 8bpc
                        • May 2010

Originally posted by samlasamla View Post
                        Maybe the oiled leather pants from BBS's current season (P4-F253)? They're pretty much sold out everywhere except Daad Dantone, which only has sizes M-XL left:

These are tapered despite how they may look in photos. I tried these on and they are generous in the top block but very tight in the legs. The size S ran large -- I would estimate between a size EU46 and EU48, with a waist about 32"-33" and inseam around 35". If you can get past the fact the front flap looks like diapers (I couldn't), this might be something to look at.
                        Originally posted by Raw View Post
                        There's also these Atelier exclusive version.
                        http://ateliernewyork.com/designers/...ive/?pid=62004
                        I appreciate both of you taking the time to provide suggestions. samlasamla: That's my issue. Everything I'm finding has a top block that does not appeal to me. I want something simple. Women's leather pants are the only ones I'm finding that are simple.

Comment

• naturalalmonds
                          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by 8bpc View Post
                          I appreciate both of you taking the time to provide suggestions. samlasamla: That's my issue. Everything I'm finding has a top block that does not appeal to me. I want something simple. Women's leather pants are the only ones I'm finding that are simple.
                          Are you looking for pants that are completely leather, or would something that's leather with different material panels work?
                          I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• 8bpc
                            • May 2010

Originally posted by naturalalmonds View Post
                            Are you looking for pants that are completely leather, or would something that's leather with different material panels work?
                            All leather

Comment

• kushhh
                              • Sep 2012

Looking for Rick Owens leather military boots

Comment

• miserableman
                                • Dec 2009

nevermind..
                                Last edited by miserableman; 10-04-2013, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎