X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lois Grüveltner
    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
    Yep, I have a small and a large one. I use them both quite often and they came in pretty handy. Today I was using the large one for my motorcycle helmet. Buy something from bbs, preferably something that would give you a large bag and you are set. That is if you really want one and also happen to like bbs.
    I like BBS ! !

Comment

• stagename
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Lois Grüveltner View Post
      Thanks!

I'm considering a pair of black waxed P13 so I guess if I order them they'll come in that bag?

How's the structure and condition, can they hold a Macbook Pro and some other few things?
      The ones I have won't hold much if you want it to be comfortable as the bag closes with/uses small strings-like cords as straps. So no for the macbook based on my expeirence.

Comment

• Resonkuken
        • Oct 2012

I've carried my Ps4 in it with a few other stuff without any problems, so I say you should be fine with a laptop.
        Edit: I do agree with stagename that it's not the most comfortable for carrying stuff like that, though.

Comment

• Lois Grüveltner
          • Jul 2010

Ok - I guess it depends on which kinda bag I'll get due to what peace I'm ordering..

But before I buy the pants, I would still ask if any of you would like to sell me one of them bags - especially you Resonkuken yours sound exactly like the one I'm after?? PM if so.

Comment

• mikko
            • Apr 2013

I think the biggest one I got was with a cardigan2, been using it as a gym bag (sneakers, water bottle, foam roller etc.), quite large but not very ergonomic of course...

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

I've seen items sold without bags several times, don't know if they originally came with them or not, if the store kept them or what.

I don't consider it a comfortable bag though, its just canvas so if you have anything bulky/heavy it can feel annoying against your back, and the strings aren't comfortable on the shoulder either.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Resonkuken
                • Oct 2012

I`m not selling mine, sorry. I use it all the time. But if you really just want one, try ebay. It`s not worth it for me, but maybe you don`t mind paying for one at a decent price, provided you find one.

Comment

• magic
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                  I've seen items sold without bags several times, don't know if they originally came with them or not, if the store kept them or what.

I don't consider it a comfortable bag though, its just canvas so if you have anything bulky/heavy it can feel annoying against your back, and the strings aren't comfortable on the shoulder either.
                  I think the older ones were better. The strap was a thick rope and better than the ones nowadays which is more like a lace..
                  Focusing on object details

Comment

• mikko
                    • Apr 2013

Starting to sound like I'll start a shop on Instagram just selling Boris and Rick fabric bags.

Comment

• messenoire
                      • Nov 2009

i have a white bbs garment bag from ss11 that i use for laundry. i carry my drkshdw garment bag everywhere with me. i should really replace it with some sort of fancy leather thing but it's way too spacious to give up. there is a user who actually put a zipper in the bbs garment bag that i thought was a really neat idea. get a a small piece of leather and construct a shoulder pad for the strap to prevent it from rubbing and digging in, should be fairly simple.

Comment

• bowyark
                        • Jan 2011

Calf + cashmere Mollino - short version. Ha anyone seen this?

Comment

• Linhlev
                          • May 2014

anyone selling 11Bybbs Velocity black bag(it could be the black and white one of any season)? Or do you know where to find it? I couldn't find it anywhere. I feel like people in the forum are not into 11 at all, just the main line but I just wanted to give it a try. Thank you guys

Comment

• Lois Grüveltner
                            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                            i have a white bbs garment bag from ss11 that i use for laundry. i carry my drkshdw garment bag everywhere with me. i should really replace it with some sort of fancy leather thing but it's way too spacious to give up. there is a user who actually put a zipper in the bbs garment bag that i thought was a really neat idea. get a a small piece of leather and construct a shoulder pad for the strap to prevent it from rubbing and digging in, should be fairly simple.
                            Can you maybe tell me his sufu name - I would love to see the result?

I just ordered a shirt and will get it in a bag, if that's not suitable enough I've had some nice members offering to sell me theirs. Thanks a lot everybody!

Lowrey: I would mostly use it for my laptop, keys and wallet - I know it's not the best quality but I just like how neutral and simple it looks - so if anybody know who makes similar bags that are better build, lmk.
                            Last edited by Lois Grüveltner; 09-02-2014, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• mikko
                              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Linhlev View Post
                              anyone selling 11Bybbs Velocity black bag(it could be the black and white one of any season)? Or do you know where to find it? I couldn't find it anywhere. I feel like people in the forum are not into 11 at all, just the main line but I just wanted to give it a try. Thank you guys
                              Just buy directly from the main source: google Ortlieb Velocity 20L. Got mine for 85€ and the only difference (besides about 150€) is the two missing numbers printed on the back.

Comment

• 550BC
                                • Jan 2013

^ did the same a year ago
                                a fish out of water dies

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎