Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WiZARDBEEZ
    • Nov 2008

Currently searching for a black Rick Owens Wrap / Tie Front / Druid hoodie in S or M.

Obviously sold out everywhere, the last ones seem to have been sold in 2014. Can't find anyone selling one. There's one in XS on ebay but I'm certain that would be too small for me. (I'm a male and typically wear Small)

I'm seriously just sitting at work trying different sites and search terms all day for the past couple of weeks.

So desperate I'm almost willing to buy this knockoff:
    Find the perfect handmade gift, vintage & on-trend clothes, unique jewelry, and more… lots more.

But man would I feel gross and I'm certain it just wouldn't be the same quality.

Comment

• R C W M
      • Oct 2013

European proxy

Is there a reliable European proxy that people can recommend, or is there anyone able to assist helping me acquire a few Dries items over the next few weeks?

If this isn't the right place for this question, by all means let me know.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by R C W M View Post
        Is there a reliable European proxy that people can recommend, or is there anyone able to assist helping me acquire a few Dries items over the next few weeks?

If this isn't the right place for this question, by all means let me know.
        I actually managed to buy something from the store in Antwerp directly, just shoot them an email.

Otherwise try contacting the proxy service BBYY is running: link.
        Used the service several times myself.

Comment

• subject07
          • Aug 2013

Long Hooded Bomber

looking for the long zipped hood bomber by Rick in L/XL. Preferably black

thanks!

Comment

• WiZARDBEEZ
            • Nov 2008

Did you check grailed? I'm seeing quite a few - though I'm unsure if they're exactly the size/style you're after.
            Buy, sell and discover authenticated pieces from top brands, spanning designer, vintage, streetwear and more. Shop men's and women's clothing on Grailed, the platform for personal style. Explore top listings from the community today.

Comment

• casem
              • Sep 2006

Rick Top

Does anyone know what this top is and where to find it? I don't see it on the Rick site, it's the best thing I've seen all year.

music

Comment

• Soul Pill
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by casem View Post
                Does anyone know what this top is and where to find it? I don't see it on the Rick site, it's the best thing I've seen all year.
                The short sleeve version is at Antonioli https://www.antonioli.eu/en/men/products/ru15f7274wp-o9

Last season's version with the leather collar http://www.harveynichols.com/110636-...-poplin-shirt/

Comment

• subject07
                  • Aug 2013

Originally posted by WiZARDBEEZ View Post
                  Did you check grailed? I'm seeing quite a few - though I'm unsure if they're exactly the size/style you're after.
                  http://www.grailed.com/search?search...e&sorting=defa
                  yea i have, but they are mostly the fishtail parkas which don't have the zipped hood. thanks though!

Comment

• R C W M
                    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
                    I actually managed to buy something from the store in Antwerp directly, just shoot them an email.

Otherwise try contacting the proxy service BBYY is running: link.
                    Used the service several times myself.
                    Thanks beyondthemeans, I took your suggestion and contacted the store but they weren't going to ship outside EU or ship inside with a non-EU billing address... Tried the paris proxy as well but no response yet. Thanks for the link though, I'll try contacting them again because it looks like it will be handy for the future.

Comment

• Tiranis
                      • Feb 2007

The Serpentine in Toronto has it, or something similar: http://www.theserpentine.net/ro-ss15-4 (prices in CAD)

Comment

• Arkady
                        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by retarded_mj View Post

Where can I still find this?
                        Dafuk is that?

Comment

• casem
                          • Sep 2006

Dang it looks so bad in store photos. Maybe I was fooled my the model/photography

Originally posted by Tiranis View Post
                          The Serpentine in Toronto has it, or something similar: http://www.theserpentine.net/ro-ss15-4 (prices in CAD)
                          music

Comment

• Arkady
                            • Apr 2011

Dang it looks so bad in store photos. Maybe I was fooled my the model/photography
                            It looks like a damn garbage bag on their site but I feel like it's due to the model's build / sizing might not be the best choice.

Comment

• Tiranis
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                              It looks like a damn garbage bag on their site but I feel like it's due to the model's build / sizing might not be the best choice.
                              Everything looks from bad to horrible on The Serpentine website, IMO. Good store otherwise but the photography and styling is severely lacking. I wouldn't make any decisions on the piece based on their photography.

And I do agree that the model's build isn't right for this piece. All these tunics seem to look best on super thin models.

Comment

• retarded_mj
                                • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                                Dafuk is that?
                                It is RO wallet

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢