X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • devour
    • Dec 2014

tong1801 and extrememildness,

thanks for the suggestions! those are indeed beautiful jackets. Im a sucker mandarin collar ones especially. Unfortunately price is still kinda steep for me, looks like i have to save up somemore first!

and tong, do you often wear jackets in malaysia? tropical climates...

Comment

• tong1801
      • Oct 2012

Only when I'm going somewhere indoor and most of the time are something lighter devour

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
        • Feb 2015

Help Identify boots

Hello, I recently started browsing StyleZeitgeist and could use some help figuring out if these are a pair of Ann Demeulemeester boots, and if so which pair they would be. Anyone have any ideas? I've posted a link to an album of the boots below.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like fishtacologin.

Comment

• WiZARDBEEZ
          • Nov 2008

Would anyone happen to know where I can get a women's small RO fishtail parka? The men's XS is too large for my tiny body. I'm 5'8, 115lbs, 30" chest. I've been spending entire days searching for outerwear that I like that will fit me and it's fucking impossible and I want to cry. Help.

Comment

• stagename
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by tong1801 View Post
            Only when I'm going somewhere indoor
            From Canada:

And WiZARDBEEZ, you might be luckier when the fw15 drkshdw items will hit the stores...

Comment

• WiZARDBEEZ
              • Nov 2008

alternatively, any good recommendations for outerwear for a male as exceptionally small as I am?

Comment

• mamooon
                • Jun 2015

g'evening zeitgeist'ler,

i'm glad i did find this forum by accident because i spent the last couple of days and nights searching for an Rick Owens Sphinx Mollino-Jacket at any european online-store (if possible, to avoid 19% + up to 14% tax/customs) but i failed and i'm so desperate:

This is the item i am looking for so desperately in size 50, it's from the current SPHINX-season

Since a couple of days there is a similar one now available at seria noire in France as well as at Stylebob (Germany), but that one is really 'black', but i'm just and only looking for the more silver/grey'ish one. The - very nice! - customer service at r'owens.eu wasn't able to tell me (yet?) any stockist or shop which might / will have the needed item on stock. I did had a look at yoox, mrporter, oki-ni, thecorner, stylebob, antonioli, f'fetch, browns, barneys, hervia, verypoolish, doshaburi, even ssense and did drop a few mails to their customer services, so far no one was able to tell me if they'll have this item - or the reply was something like: "sorry, we won't have it on stock".

Any help highly appreciated since i immediately did fall in love with this item so much. Thanks a lot in advance and bigup to the admin of this site, i enjoyed reading yesterday night many threads.
                All the best,
                mr. mamooon

Comment

• xeraphim
                  • Nov 2008

^ there is no "silver/grey'ish" version, the jacket on rickowens.eu is black as well.

Comment

• Arkady
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by WiZARDBEEZ View Post
                    alternatively, any good recommendations for outerwear for a male as exceptionally small as I am?
                    Julius and Devoa both fit quite small in my experience, you may have some luck there.

Comment

• neongud
                      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by mamooon View Post
                      All the best,
                      mr. mamooon
                      Just wait until the full collection drops and you'll find it.

Comment

• mamooon
                        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by neongud View Post
                        Just wait until the full collection drops and you'll find it.
                        Thanks, was confused about the release of all FW15-items since a few stores already started to list many 'new in'-RO-items recently and i didn't find the one looking for. So, patience might be the answer. ;)

@xeraphim, you're right, the item's described as 'black' and looks black, but compared to other SPHINX-Mollino's it looks, well, somehow, errm, not as dark, more dark grey'ish, just tried to describe the difference somehow - feels i failed; sorry. ;/

Comment

• yubbermax
                          • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                          Julius and Devoa both fit quite small in my experience, you may have some luck there.
                          WiZARDBEEZ you might fit in a Julius size 0 if you can find one. They don't make the size too often but check Japanese retailers next month when the FW collection drops, they're more likely to carry size 0.
                          Last edited by yubbermax; 06-16-2015, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Tiranis
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by mamooon View Post
                            @xeraphim, you're right, the item's described as 'black' and looks black, but compared to other SPHINX-Mollino's it looks, well, somehow, errm, not as dark, more dark grey'ish, just tried to describe the difference somehow - feels i failed; sorry. ;/
                            I'm reasonably certain this is a lighting issue. The Rick Owens photos are all ridiculously lit, just look at this white shirt: https://www.rickowens.eu/en/men/prod...u15f7752mbp-09

The easiest way for you to check would be to email either of the stores to find out the style code and compare it to the one from the Rick Owens website (ru15f7762ln-09).

(Also, stylebop is both in Germany and offers free returns. Not much risk if this is a piece you really have your eye on.)
                            Last edited by Tiranis; 06-16-2015, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Ahimsa
                              Vegan Police
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by fromcolortoblack View Post
                              Hello, I recently started browsing StyleZeitgeist and could use some help figuring out if these are a pair of Ann Demeulemeester boots, and if so which pair they would be. Anyone have any ideas? I've posted a link to an album of the boots below.

http://imgur.com/a/2uY83
                              (moved from ann d thread…)
                              StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• mamooon
                                • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Tiranis View Post
                                I'm reasonably certain this is a lighting issue. The Rick Owens photos are all ridiculously lit, just look at this white shirt: https://www.rickowens.eu/en/men/prod...u15f7752mbp-09

The easiest way for you to check would be to email either of the stores to find out the style code and compare it to the one from the Rick Owens website (ru15f7762ln-09).

(Also, stylebop is both in Germany and offers free returns. Not much risk if this is a piece you really have your eye on.)
                                Thank you, using that ru-code seems it might do the trick. Found now also a SPHINX at ssense which also looks different to the one listed at seria-noire and stylebob, so slowly i'm totally confused because, as you say, probably the way pictures are taken and photoshopped change the look of an item totally. So, thanks so far guys for all the helpful feedback, i'm gonna wait a few more weeks and check new arrivals at several mentioned online-stores and then i might ask their customer services mentioning exactly the ru-code. I'm just not sure if the shops customer services know how to deal with that code :)

The one listed at Stylebob is simply not my fave ;)
                                Thanks again for all the helpful ideas and hints so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎