Clear All
  • beyondthemeans
    • Sep 2008

Cheers!!

Comment

• MoFiya
      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
      u mean he means the geobaskets and not any dunks at all? i think he means island dunks with white sole. in which case online stores are his best bet, hence his question.

but maybe he will tell us eventually.
      yes, here i am!
      sorry for the confusion, my ro terminology is messed up.
      i mean geobaskets.
      I have dreams of orca whales and owls
      But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• bukka
        • Sep 2011

Hey guys looking for this exact pair of Guidi but to fit a 42 (i.e. a 43 in Guidi sizing).
        Thanks!
        Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• neostrifeX
          • Jun 2013

Well they look like 992s, color code 906T, but can't be sure about that. Maybe try asking the seller for information and just placing a custom order through PNP? Should take 2-3 months.

Comment

• Lois Grüveltner
            • Jul 2010

It's the 992s. I think this is the all white version, but imo dirty white is the only white to get regarding these derbies!

Comment

• bukka
              • Sep 2011

I agree with you but most of the white derbies for sale on 2nd hand market atm are in reversed leather. I think it's harder to achieve an homogenous dirty white with reversed leather. Btw, DHC is selling one of the most beautiful pair of white derbies you can find, don't have the funds unfortunately
              Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• FutureLust
                • Aug 2015

Here are a couple items I'm searching for. I am new to online shopping but it seems to be the only way to get clothing like this Unique half see-through shirt This one is possibly alexander McQueen but I'm not sure where I would find this. Or a shirt like this. or these:

(https://www.pinterest.com/pin/375980268869555673/)(https://www.pinterest.com/pin/375980268869555689/)

Black zipper shorts and androgynous top
                This one is Jean Phillips SS12. I've never seen shorts like that either. I would love to find the whole outfit but not sure. i searched the [Jean Phillip site but I was unable to find what wanted. This top on the left also looks really Cool. If anyone has any suggestions I'd be so happy

Comment

• Icarium
                  • Oct 2010

Anyone have some hot tips on where one can find the new Kuboraum metal Z3 suns? Either matte black or the tortoise shell shiny -- probably want both :)

Much appreciated in advance!

Comment

• Arkady
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by FutureLust View Post
                    Here are a couple items I'm searching for. I am new to online shopping but it seems to be the only way to get clothing like this Unique half see-through shirt This one is possibly alexander McQueen but I'm not sure where I would find this. Or a shirt like this. or these:

(https://www.pinterest.com/pin/375980268869555673/)(https://www.pinterest.com/pin/375980268869555689/)

Black zipper shorts and androgynous top
                    This one is Jean Phillips SS12. I've never seen shorts like that either. I would love to find the whole outfit but not sure. i searched the [Jean Phillip site but I was unable to find what wanted. This top on the left also looks really Cool. If anyone has any suggestions I'd be so happy
                    Second shirt is Julius, really Julius or Rick Owens are what you're looking for as far as sheer tops go.

Not sure on all the mesh stuff, I've seen inexpensive versions of the mesh longsleeve jacket around but I'm not sure if you'll get a ton of suggestions on pieces like that here.

Comment

• aussy
                      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                      Anyone have some hot tips on where one can find the new Kuboraum metal Z3 suns? Either matte black or the tortoise shell shiny -- probably want both :)

Much appreciated in advance!
                      from the recent purchases thread

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      Sorry, missed this somehow. Patron of the New should be getting this soon.

Comment

• Icarium
                        • Oct 2010

Thanks! Calling them now -- was told DSM NY had the black pair, but calling them the SA I talked to didn't seem savvy. Not sure if its gone (Faust bought em ;p) or not.

Comment

• aussy
                          • Jul 2011

No prob! While you're at it, pick up a pair in black for me ;)

Comment

• FutureLust
                            • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                            Second shirt is Julius, really Julius or Rick Owens are what you're looking for as far as sheer tops go.

Not sure on all the mesh stuff, I've seen inexpensive versions of the mesh longsleeve jacket around but I'm not sure if you'll get a ton of suggestions on pieces like that here.

Ah ok thank you for the suggestions. I've never been able to find the first shirt anywhere or that androgynous top and zipper shorts. Might DIY sipper shorts. I'm curious about the design process and materials that makes some of the shirts the price they are. Also there might be some good etsy picks I may search for. Also a lot of the stuff I searched for recently was sold out or out of stock.

Comment

• Gatsu
                              • Jul 2015

Hey, i'm looking for long cardigans in darker colours, and i'm also looking for boots at ankle/mid-calf lenght preferably withing the 300 euro price range

Comment

• unwashed
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Gatsu View Post
                                Hey, i'm looking for long cardigans in darker colours, and i'm also looking for boots at ankle/mid-calf lenght preferably withing the 300 euro price range
                                Found!

cardigans

boots

good luck!
                                Grailed link

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎