Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mainstayer0
    • Sep 2015

Been looking for a black gimp hoodie size XL forever... anyone have any leads?

Comment

• 13we2
      • Sep 2015

Looking to buy CCP red sneakers: AM/2524 13/RED ROOMS-PTC

Hi all! New here. I'm recently looking to buy CCP red drip sneakers in size 8 or 9. Can anyone recommend me any good stores? What's the price for them recently?

Thank you so much for your information! Thanks!

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
        • Feb 2015

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
        ehh i just sold a pair for like pennies you missed out they were on the classifieds
        Damn. I should've been better about checking. How much did you sell them for if you don't mind me asking

Comment

• sunny
          • Dec 2012

Any online shop is selling PH hat?

Comment

• morsto
            • Nov 2008

Looking for a size 52 showtek shearling in black, prefer previous seasons to the current, thanks for any help.
            I do not recognise the vessel,
            but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• Gatsu
              • Jul 2015

Suit up!

I have this finer arrangement coming up and I'm looking for a suit, preferebly in darker colours. (I dont own a suit right now, i'm not that kinda guy, but if it calls for it i guess i have to) I would like it if it stayed within the 100-250 euro price range since i don't expect to use it alot.

Comment

• 13we2
                • Sep 2015

Can someone find archive pictures and link me of the BBS 1516aw low top sneakers in white and black? It should have a similar model code as those red ones: bamba f235 c2 which can be found now in verticelondon. In exactly the same prototype of the red ones, just in black and white. I seem to have seen them on PNP but they might be out of stock now.

Thank you in advance!

Comment

• tonecrush
                  • Jul 2013

Bump for L0, getting close to having coin ready
                  "Never seen someone treat such a piece of crap excuse for a boot with so much care, and precision."

Comment

• justin_bridou
                    • Feb 2015

would some of you have good advises concerning a shearling coat/jacket for this winter ? i'd like to have a leather jacket warm enough for winter. Some clue: I don't like RO or Boris stuffs (don't even know if they still make shearling as I don't look at their works for a while...) and would be pleased to support some true artisans while staying in the general SZ aesthetic ... I had a look to Isaac Sellam jackets, but i don't know, something doesn't work for me with this.
                    any advise would be welcome

Comment

• HugAndWug
                      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by justin_bridou View Post
                      would some of you have good advises concerning a shearling coat/jacket for this winter ? i'd like to have a leather jacket warm enough for winter. Some clue: I don't like RO or Boris stuffs (don't even know if they still make shearling as I don't look at their works for a while...) and would be pleased to support some true artisans while staying in the general SZ aesthetic ... I had a look to Isaac Sellam jackets, but i don't know, something doesn't work for me with this.
                      InAisce has a shearling for sale.

Not sure if they're up your alley though.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by justin_bridou View Post
                        Strange, as a) I think Sellam's shearlings for this season are fantastic b) Boris's shearling vest (granted, it's a vest) two winters ago was one of the best things I've handled and I still kick myself for not getting it. c) I also love the longhair RO shearling, like the one Shucks was wearing the other day.

The longhair InAisce one is really cool, too. I think Layer-0 has made shearling in the past, but not sure if he did anything for this season.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Arkady
                          • Apr 2011

I think the current InAisce offering is the finest shearling I've handled but the $5K pricetag is reason enough for pause.

Comment

• justin_bridou
                            • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            Strange, as a) I think Sellam's shearlings for this season are fantastic b) Boris's shearling vest (granted, it's a vest) two winters ago was one of the best things I've handled and I still kick myself for not getting it. c) I also love the longhair RO shearling, like the one Shucks was wearing the other day.

The longhair InAisce one is really cool, too. I think Layer-0 has made shearling in the past, but not sure if he did anything for this season.
                            thank's for the reply. don't think it's strange. I chose some years ago not to buy RO and Boris stuff anymore, for some "ethic" reasons (elaborating would be off topic here, and i'm not sure it would be interesting for people here). There may be some nice stuff for these 2 guys, but sorry, i'll pass.
                            I've tried on the sellam short shearling, and I did not find my size, somewhere between L and XL.
                            And yes, the InAisce jacket seems wonderful !!! but as Arkady said, even if I have enough money to treat myself when I like to, I can't afford this...

Comment

• Gatsu
                              • Jul 2015

Julius in EU?

I need help finding a site that stocks Julius that ships from europe. I've already seen antonioli but the selection is honestly not that great.

Comment

• ian+
                                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Gatsu View Post
                                I need help finding a site that stocks Julius that ships from europe. I've already seen antonioli but the selection is honestly not that great.
                                layers, luisa via roma, svnmoscow, project 3.14
                                ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎