Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex1017
    • Jul 2015

Looking for Rick Astaire shorts in Black or Dark Dust in size 48, any leads would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

• blackdeath
      • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Lex1017 View Post
      Looking for Rick Astaire shorts in Black or Dark Dust in size 48, any leads would be appreciated. Thanks!
      it's a seasonal carry over item so they're pretty much everywhere at this point. do you mean want them for below retail?

Comment

• Lex1017
        • Jul 2015

Originally posted by blackdeath View Post
        it's a seasonal carry over item so they're pretty much everywhere at this point. do you mean want them for below retail?
        I got everything figured out. Thanks!

Comment

• psidy
          • Sep 2014

Looking for Carpe Diem/LMaltieri Linen shirt in beige/off-white size 3. Any leads, let me know.

Comment

• Salaspangler
            • May 2016

Does anyone know where I could find the BBS "blood dustbag" that shuitsang uses in a lot of his older waywt pics? It's a maroon drawstring bag. I haven't been able to find anything online from that name other than his posts. Any info as to where I could get one/where they were from/when they were being sold would be great :) thank you friends

Comment

• Guun
              • Nov 2014

^they are just the garment bags that come with most new BBS purchases and not sold alone. The one shui has probably came with a larger jacket. They'll give you one if you buy something at the BBSNY store. Also, some retailers occasionally have some stockpiled up.
              insta ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ last.fm

Comment

• Salaspangler
                • May 2016

Originally posted by Guun View Post
                ^they are just the garment bags that come with most new BBS purchases and not sold alone. The one shui has probably came with a larger jacket. They'll give you one if you buy something at the BBSNY store. Also, some retailers occasionally have some stockpiled up.
                Okay thank you, although it seems that his bag has like a matching tassel on the end of the drawstring that doesn't come on the other ones that I've found pics of. Would you happen to know if this was just something he added, or if there were ones in the past that included it??

Comment

• Guun
                  • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Salaspangler View Post
                  Okay thank you, although it seems that his bag has like a matching tassel on the end of the drawstring that doesn't come on the other ones that I've found pics of. Would you happen to know if this was just something he added, or if there were ones in the past that included it??
                  I think the "tassel" is just excess drawstring. You can retie the knot at the end to shorten the length of the drawstring (I did so on mine) but then you are left with some excess string. Looks like the string has just been shredded/unravelled. Or he could of just tied something onto the end
                  insta ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ last.fm

Comment

• Salaspangler
                    • May 2016

Originally posted by Guun View Post
                    I think the "tassel" is just excess drawstring. You can retie the knot at the end to shorten the length of the drawstring (I did so on mine) but then you are left with some excess string. Looks like the string has just been shredded/unravelled. Or he could of just tied something onto the end
                    Thank you so much! You got me further than like 4 hours of trying to look myself :)

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Kuat View Post
                      Dying to find these BBS boots in this color, size 43/44

Missed it at DAAD DANTONE because of their stupid PayPal policy :<
                      what is their paypal policy
                      Originally posted by unwashed
                      Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                      Originally posted by Ahimsa
                      I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Kuat View Post
                        Dying to find these BBS boots in this color, size 43/44

Missed it at DAAD DANTONE because of their stupid PayPal policy :<

I am pretty sure the NY store has them.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• 550BC
                          • Jan 2013

Anyone knows if a store stocks this in a 44 or 46?
                          a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Who was the person that PMed me about an Italian store with Carpe Diem boots? Please message me again.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• derpington
                              • Oct 2009

Does anyone know where these BBS P13HM F1944 can be found in size M or L? I have only seen them on Project 314 in a size S. Thank you.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by derpington View Post
                                Does anyone know where these BBS P13HM F1944 can be found in size M or L? I have only seen them on Project 314 in a size S. Thank you.
                                Bbsny probably has them in your size.
                                Originally posted by unwashed
                                Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                                Originally posted by Ahimsa
                                I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎