Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jtothewhat
    • Oct 2014

Am hoping to get the early jump on getting a winter jacket this year, and am having trouble finding this jacket from Julius 'sphere' in Size 1
    http://www.darklandsberlin.com/wp-co...8/IMG_8794.jpg

.. Darklands has it in Size 2, though at a price that seems too high compared to this seasons version (which has an awkward square neckflap I don't like as much) .. someone has a Size 1 in grailed but in leather..I'm not sure how I feel about a downfilled leather jacket for everyday winter wear. Anyone have any experience? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• derpington
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
      Bbsny probably has them in your size.
      Do they have stock in store that is not on their website? I'll send them an email.

Comment

• blackfedora
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by derpington View Post
        Does anyone know where these BBS P13HM F1944 can be found in size M or L? I have only seen them on Project 314 in a size S. Thank you.

The Alchemist in Miami also has them in a range of sizes.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by derpington View Post
          Does anyone know where these BBS P13HM F1944 can be found in size M or L? I have only seen them on Project 314 in a size S. Thank you.
          What about all the other SZ affiliates? One of them is bound to have them.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• derpington
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
            Bbsny probably has them in your size.
            As resolution, they did end up having these in my size, and I ended up ordering from them. I didn't even think of trying them in the first place because they didn't have them on their website, but I'll keep this in mind in the future. Thanks!

Originally posted by blackfedora View Post
            The Alchemist in Miami also has them in a range of sizes.
            Thanks for the help. They never responded to my inquiry, so they probably still have them for anyone else looking.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            What about all the other SZ affiliates? One of them is bound to have them.
            Reading my post, it was unintentionally ambiguous, but I meant to say that I had only found them on Project 314 (of all the site I'd looked), and there they were only stocked in a size S, so no luck on any of the other SZ affiliates that I could see. Thank you.

Comment

• eloquent
              • Sep 2016

What would be the best option for me to buy RO when based in Bangkok? I used to constantly travel before settling down to do my own thing, which made it easy to pick up from the original stores or places which stock it. My only method currently is to ship it to my friend based in Melbourne, and then she brings them back to me, but she only comes back every 3 months or so. Are RO prices cheaper in Seoul, or Hong Kong?

Comment

• minhcu2805
                • Mar 2013

does anybody have any lead on this Haider coat in size 44? its impossible to find the short version in that size.

Comment

• zeebee
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by eloquent View Post
                  What would be the best option for me to buy RO when based in Bangkok? I used to constantly travel before settling down to do my own thing, which made it easy to pick up from the original stores or places which stock it. My only method currently is to ship it to my friend based in Melbourne, and then she brings them back to me, but she only comes back every 3 months or so. Are RO prices cheaper in Seoul, or Hong Kong?
                  Don't online stores ship to Bangkok? If not, use a forwarding company.

Comment

• eloquent
                    • Sep 2016

Originally posted by zeebee View Post
                    Don't online stores ship to Bangkok? If not, use a forwarding company.
                    Yes online stores do ship to bangkok, though they tax everything at a very crazy 30%-300% premium, I believe it is to encourage commerce within the country. I have found a pre-order forwarding service but they charge 10% on top of the price to get their network of people to bring it into the country by hand and then to the end user, which is quite expensive. I guess for me it would be the best choice for now.

Comment

• matglenn
                      • Jun 2016

Originally posted by xeraphim View Post

haider ackermann ss16 sweatpants in xs/s. any leads appreciated!
                      http://www.thebusinessfashion.co.uk/...nt=15268193604

Comment

• 13we2
                        • Sep 2015

Anyone know where to find SS15 or SS16 LOW bambas of any model and color in size 44 or 45? New or used.

I'm really looking for the SS15 models but if I can't run acorss a pair in the end, those SS16 models will be my substitute and I really would like buy the SS16 ones for a bargain since they're still available everywhere.

Thank you for your help!!

Comment

• tapchung
                          • Oct 2013

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
                          Anyone know where to find SS15 or SS16 LOW bambas of any model and color in size 44 or 45? New or used.

I'm really looking for the SS15 models but if I can't run acorss a pair in the end, those SS16 models will be my substitute and I really would like buy the SS16 ones for a bargain since they're still available everywhere.

Thank you for your help!!
                          SS15 models are extremely hard to find at this point. I only saw a couple on grailed which probably already been sold.

I believe SSENSE and Hlorenzo still have a few pairs for SS16.

Comment

• GANESA
                            • Jan 2009

Hey guys! I need help finding a Duchesse bomber in 52/54.
                            Not interested in the Flight bomber variant.
                            Thanks for your help everyone!

Comment

• Krull
                              • Jun 2016

Could I get any help finding Yohji waffle knit pants?

Comment

• tyhsien
                                • Sep 2014

Try the affiliates provided on the front page of the forum?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎