X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Y's

Anyone know if there's an online store that sells Y's Homme? Or at least has some pictures of the pieces?
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• boxma
      • Feb 2007

Re: Undercover

Does anybody know where to find pictures fromUC S/S 08 ? thanks

Comment

• sam_tem
        • Apr 2007

Re: ann d cap

anyone know where to find a sailor'scap (or whatever it is) similar to the ann demeulemeester from this past F/W 07. i don't expect anything to look just like this, but surely there's a lot of options that are similar. i just can't find them.

or if anyone knows where the ann d hat is on sale in larger sizes that would help to.

Comment

• Who?
          • Aug 2007

I need some help finding this shoe from SAK or a pair that looks similar:

Also is there a term for shoes with a very pointed toe shape?

Sam- APC does a sailor style hat. The F/W one was wool and the one for S/S is a cotton/linen blend but it doesn't look as good to me.

WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

does A have any SAK left or did they sell out?
            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]does A have any SAK left or did they sell out?
              [/quote]

pretty sure it was only bags, no?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Pinoy
                • Dec 2006

re:

This might sound a bit strange, but I haven't been able to find a reasonably priced plain white dress shirt with a hidden placket and soft short collars with no buttons.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I'm usually a sz 48.

Comment

• Re: re:

[quote user="danieldy"]

This might sound a bit strange, but I haven't been able to find a reasonably priced plain white dress shirt with a hidden placket and soft short collars with no buttons.

I'm usually a sz 48.

[/quote]

Jil Sander.

Comment

• sam_tem
                    • Apr 2007

[quote user="sam_tem"]

anyone know where to find a sailor'scap (or whatever it is) similar to the ann demeulemeester from this past F/W 07.

[/quote]

to reply to my own question for any other interested parties, it looks like APC has a similar cap this spring for $80, but their online shop is already sold out of the larger size. let me know if anyone ever spots it in a store somewhere.

Comment

• Pinoy
                      • Dec 2006

Re: re:

[quote user="xadam"][quote user="danieldy"]

I'm usually a sz 48.

[/quote]

Jil Sander.

[/quote]

Thanks, but I'm hoping to not spend that much on a dress shirt. I'd like to keep it around $200.

Comment

• bakla
                        • Oct 2006

[quote user="sam_tem"][quote user="sam_tem"]

anyone know where to find a sailor'scap (or whatever it is) similar to the ann demeulemeester from this past F/W 07.

[/quote]

to reply to my own question for any other interested parties, it looks like APC has a similar cap this spring for $80, but their online shop is already sold out of the larger size. let me know if anyone ever spots it in a store somewhere.

[/quote]

Yup, saw it and handled it just yesterday. Give them a call and ask anyone there, or ask for Greg, he's a cool SA.

On a related note, the APC website has been updated and looks quite cool!

Comment

• dunaj
                          • Feb 2007

cbihateperfume

I picked up a few things from cbihateperfume and I am very impressed! So far I have only tried my sample of "in the library," and I will most definitely be purchasing a full bottle once I work my way through the sample! The smell works great on my skin--I love the fact that it doesn't seem like I am wearing a fragrance, but rather that the smell is a part of me, something that feels like it has always been with me. It's a very natural feeling... I can't wait to purchase more samples!

Comment

• ionn26
                            • Feb 2007

So... I need help with two things.. one is the MA+ site(japanese site) that containers the MA gloves.... I think Cas posted it before.. but cant find it..

The other thing that I am looking for is the MA+ long wool jacket with high collar and a snap button enclsoure.. may be a size 48.. not sure how the MA would fit me.. or my alternative would be the aviator hoodie...

anyone??

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

[quote user="ionn26"]

So... I need help with two things.. one is the MA+ site(japanese site) that containers the MA gloves.... I think Cas posted it before.. but cant find it..

The other thing that I am looking for is the MA+ long wool jacket with high collar and a snap button enclsoure.. may be a size 48.. not sure how the MA would fit me.. or my alternative would be the aviator hoodie...

anyone??

[/quote]

[86][74]

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• theetruscan
                                • Jan 2008

Re: re:

[quote user="danieldy"][quote user="xadam"][quote user="danieldy"]

I'm usually a sz 48.

[/quote]

Jil Sander.

[/quote]

Thanks, but I'm hoping to not spend that much on a dress shirt. I'd like to keep it around $200.

[/quote]

I just found this forum, so I'm hesitant with suggestions, but why not get CEGO in NYC to make you one to your specifications? If you aren't looking for any special treatments or unusual fabrics or anything, you'll have a slew of whites to choose from, have it fit exactly, and still come in under $200? Or any of a large number of other custom makers depending on where you are.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎