X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pinoy
    • Dec 2006

Viridi Anne Boots

Does anyone know where I can find the concealed heel boots by the Viridi-Anne in a size 2?

H Lorenzo here in LA carries them, but they're selling them for $1,100, and I'm fairly certain they retailed for much less than that.

photo taken from Phakha over in superfuture.

Comment

• DHC
      • Jul 2007

Re: Viridi Anne Boots

I believe that's about what they retailed for out here actually.

BTW, They did this model for S/S 08 and it's much better this time around. They ditched the buckles! It looks sooo wicked! The retail price in Japan is about half of the amount you stated above. So significant saving are to be had for the improved design. Those are 2 solid reasons for you to pass on those imo. Good luck with whichever route you decide to go! [75]
      Originally posted by Faust
      fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• mesh
        • Dec 2006

Yo dhc, haven't been to HL since summer anything good there recently? I hate going to s. plaza unless we go to le petit for lunch or some shit.

PS. Do you have a pic of the s/s version? I like the look of those and I love the avantindietro ones also, might have to cop.

Comment

• deleuze
          • Jul 2007

I've been thinking of picking up a pair of the Viridi boots also but I can see them getting old very fast. Anyway you can get a size 2 here http://www.rakuten.co.jp/anduser/677924/676838/781765/

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Re: MA t-shirts in goliath sizes

[quote user="theetruscan"][quote user="ddohnggo"]

try this:

http://www.geocities.jp/selectshopcore/ma.html

not sure about the long wool high collar. that's not the throne collar or hooded wool coat? if it's the latter, you'll need to size down one or two.

[/quote]

The first two shirts at that shop are just incredible. Does anyone know if they were made in 54 or 56 (bonus if they're on sale like at that shop), and if so, where to even begin looking? Damned goliath frame sucks sometimes.

[/quote]

56 may be tricky but I think MA+ does make 54s. Unfortunately as far as I know, the only online retailers of MA+ are all Japanese based and they barely buy anything over a 46-48. Core is sold out of the shirts (long and short sleeves) in the 50.

Your best bet is from US (and European) retailers of MA+ this coming season. When Atelier expands, they'll carry a wider range of sizes on their pieces. You could try calling Alan Bilzerian in Boston now as I believe they have at least a 52 in a lot of pieces and they're currently at 40% off. None of the shirts you're referring to but they may still have the purplish red long sleeve turtleneck which if you have the cojones to do it, you could easily cut off the turtleneck hehehe... although the turtleneck portion is awesome.

Good luck!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

Do you mean this shirt?

http://web.mac.com/ateliernewyork/iWeb/Site/M.A+%20FW%202007_files/IMG_5564.jpg

Will give a call and see what's there.

Thanks so much.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• DHC
                • Jul 2007

Re: S/S 08 Viridi Anne Boots

[quote user="mesh"]

Yo dhc, haven't been to HL since summer anything
                good there recently? I hate going to s. plaza unless we go to le petit
                for lunch or some shit.

PS. Do you have a pic of the s/s version? I like the look of those and I love the avantindietro ones also, might have to cop.

[/quote]

Mesh. I hear you on that! It is the gathering place for the ostentatious, so I avoid that pocket of the city like the plague whenever possible. Consequently, I have no updates for you on HL.

Pics of the S/S version below. They did do it in black for those who are interested. I'd have copped a pair already, but I'm waiting to see if anything else surfaces from the hands of Altieri before committing.

Originally posted by Faust
                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• mesh
                  • Dec 2006

Ya I feel you on the crowd man.

Those boots are nice, I can't do the split seam no matter how much I try. Thanks for the piccies.

I wish I could find angles like that forthe avant. boots with low proheel damn I lovethem.

Comment

• delroylindo
                    • Sep 2007

Man those are some nice boots. Where do I get a pair?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="theetruscan"]

Do you mean this shirt?

http://web.mac.com/ateliernewyork/iWeb/Site/M.A+%20FW%202007_files/IMG_5564.jpg

Will give a call and see what's there.

Thanks so much.

[/quote]

It's that one but a brighter red (fortunate or unfortunately depending on your tastes). I think one of the sites... minorityrev or another one has photos of it. Not sure how large of a size AB has. When I called a couple of weeks ago they had at least a 50 in stock.

Good luck! All three SAs there are great guys.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Pinoy
                        • Dec 2006

[quote user="DHC"]BTW, They did this model for S/S 08 and it's much better this time around. They ditched the buckles! It looks sooo wicked! The retail price in Japan is about half of the amount you stated above. So significant saving are to be had for the improved design. Those are 2 solid reasons for you to pass on those imo. Good luck with whichever route you decide to go! [75]
                        [/quote]

Thanks so much for the heads up DHC!

Comment

• Pinoy
                          • Dec 2006

[quote user="mesh"]

Those boots are nice, I can't do the split seam no matter how much I try. Thanks for the piccies.

I wish I could find angles like that for the avant. boots with low pro heel damn I love them.

[/quote]

Hi Mesh,

In case you're interested, The Archive up in San Francisco will be carrying these Viridi-Anne boots in black for this spring. In fact, they are getting them in end of this week. Price is around $1.1K

Comment

• Raw Edge
                            • Jan 2008

Rick Owens in big sizes

Last edited by Raw Edge; 10-03-2009, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

Re: Rick Owens in big sizes

The moleskin bomber can be had on oki-ni.com in Large and I think they still have one of the double layer s/s tees as well.

Honestly, your best bet is going to be ordering directly from Rick Owens Paris. I'm sure he's doing the long hoodie again this season and he is of course doing the combat boots. Better call quick for the boots though, they go fast from the Flagship store.

Edit- Also try Atelier for the double layer tee. I think they only have rust left, but they may still have your size.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• mesh
                                • Dec 2006

[quote user="danieldy"][quote user="mesh"]

I wish I could find angles like that forthe avant. boots with low proheel damn I lovethem.

[/quote]

Hi Mesh,

In case you're interested, The Archive up in San Francisco will be carrying these Viridi-Anne boots in black for this spring. In fact, they are getting them in end of this week. Price is around $1.1K

[/quote]

Thanks Daniel, 1.1 is too much for me to pay for VA though. I really should take a break from spending as I had an unexpected expense at ron herman.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎