X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bakla
    • Oct 2006

Re: Rick Owens in big sizes

Raw Edge, one of our users, Kallun, has offered to proxy for people who want to buy from Europe. You could ask him if he can receive this pieces for you from Oki-ni and ship it to you as 'a gift', and avoid the customs issue. Here's one of his posts where he offered his buying assistance:

http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/post/52117.aspx

He's a nice guy and very accommodating. I haven't bought anything through him yet but I would definitely consider him the next time I need a London proxy.

Comment

• Buckwheat
      • Sep 2006

Re: S/S 08 Viridi Anne Boots

[quote user="xcoldricex"]

probably way late...

but does anyone know if anyone still has that yohji blazer with the knit back and sleeve? there was one left at barney's on madison a long time ago, i'm sure it's gone though

[/quote]

rice - they didn't have any when I called the first day they hit 75% off. I also called BH store and the SA told me they only have 2 pairs of pants left and nothing else. Maybe he didn't know what he's talking about if DHC saw them in the store. The only other place I saw was LVR but it was sold out also.

Comment

• DHC
        • Jul 2007

/\ Doesn't surprise me that the SA didn't know what he was talking about. They also had at least 3 pieces of the leather jacket from this season's buy.
        Originally posted by Faust
        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• xcoldricex
          • Sep 2006

but they're not on the floor anymore eh?

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="xcoldricex"]but they're not on the floor anymore eh?
            [/quote]

chances are they are gone by now, but call anyway.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ardeetee
              • Apr 2007

There are a couple pairs of the FW07 reversed leather combat boots on sale at RO for 40%. They also had a couple super long hoodies, all I remember is that it was black and had long horizontal stripes/patches on it, might be better to give them a call to see what's left.

Oh, and the SS08 crepe soled combat boots are available now as well. I must say I like it a lot better than the previous wood-soled version.

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

Re: RO Combat boot

Ardee- What's the price of the combat boot for Spring?
                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• xcoldricex
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="xcoldricex"]but they're not on the floor anymore eh?
                  [/quote]

chances are they are gone by now, but call anyway.

[/quote]

no go- everything has been shipped out - the sa said she didn't think there were any left anyway... :P

Comment

• Raw Edge
                    • Jan 2008

Re: Rick Owens in big sizes

Thanks, bakla! I appreciate the tip.
                    Last edited by Raw Edge; 10-03-2009, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• mortalveneer
                      • Jan 2008

Ansnam?

Anyone know if Ansnam is stocked anywhere in the states? Or where to locate one of the diamond waffle knit zip up shown on the minorityrev page?
                      I am not who you think I am

Comment

• Who?
                        • Aug 2007

Re: RO Bomber

Raw Edge- Sorry for the late reply. The RO Bomber I have is from Oki-ni. The material is a cotton(71%)/nylon(29%) blend. The jacket is cut in a over-sized fashion so, like Bakla suggested,

base you sizing choice on the shoulder measurements. The package was shipped via DHL and the customs fee I received was 30% of the retail price. I am not 100% sure if Oki-ni's price

includes VAT so you may want to check on that.

WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Raw Edge
                          • Jan 2008

Re: RO Bomber

Last edited by Raw Edge; 10-03-2009, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• xeefus
                            • Oct 2007

gloves

Looking for gloves like those on the left, anyone know where I might find?
                            I suppose those are CCP and are probably a little expensive... any chance that there might be some cheaper ones around?

Comment

• theetruscan
                              • Jan 2008

Re: gloves

[quote user="xeefus"]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1238/igp1086gx6.jpg

Looking for gloves like those on the left, anyone know where I might find?
                              I suppose those are CCP and are probably a little expensive... any chance that there might be some cheaper ones around?
                              [/quote]

They're M.A.+, they're the third ones down here: http://www.geocities.jp/selectshopcore/ma.html they're spendy, on sale though.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

Re: gloves

The ones on the left are MA+ arm warmers and you're right (unfortunately)... they're $$$... around $400-500.

I'm pretty certain you can make a pair yourself without too much effort. Here are some photos:

a cursory search on ebay yielded these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Leather-Arm-Warm...QQcmdZViewItem

not quite the same but pretty cool at the same time. It would be REALLY easy to modify these into the MA+ style arm warmers. The magic of leather... cut it all you want, never worry about fraying.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8415525

here's a fabric/leather style which is really cool as well. Either way... or even if you wanted to make a pair from scratch, it wouldn't be a hard project at all.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎