• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: CDG SS08 hat

Heh, wait till you actually see it, Cas.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

[quote user="Casius"]I'm curious as to what the price is going to be for the hats...[/quote]

Things like this hat confuse me. It looks like something that Lock or Lawrence and Foster (or any number of other old hatmakers) could make to exactly your size for $2-300 tops. For distressed/truly unusual items, or items using hard to find/custom fabrics, there seems a clear reason to pay a high price, but on what appears to be a normal hat, why pay a premium for one that's not even custom fit? Am I missing something?

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Johnny
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]Heh, wait till you actually see it, Cas.
        [/quote]

I thought it was really good actually. You can sort of discount the small suit things, they are a bit silly, but the colours and fabrics on the suiting generally are really lovely. In particular the cuts are goodon the normal sized garments since these are intended to be the layer closest to the body, so they have to be pretty fitted.Iv'e got a really ncie one button peak lapel jacket in a sludgy colour, but with a little sheen, made of polyester and nylon.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Indeed, I meant the children's clothes, of course. I agree, the fabrics are very nice. I liked one beige trench, and one grey blazer with white piping. [Y]
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Davie
            • Nov 2007

Re: CDiem leather shirt

[quote user="Faust"]I would say more like, $2k+ Albert. Davie, if you are tiny, IF in New York has two women's, black and olive, size 2 at half off ~950.
            [/quote]

I'm a S in US (46). I guess sz 2 women would be around 42-44 ya??

Comment

• random
              • Dec 2007

[quote user="Faust"]I would say more like, $2k+ Albert. Davie, if you are tiny, IF in New York has two women's, black and olive, size 2 at half off ~950.
              [/quote]

whats the difference between mens and womens? I mean, mens size 2 and those? I might fit into size 2 at my thinnest time. thanks

I don't exist.

Comment

• DHC
                • Jul 2007

[quote user="random"]

[/quote]

whats the difference between mens and womens? I mean, mens size 2 and those? I might fit into size 2 at my thinnest time. thanks

[/quote]

Will to fit. Love it! I believe they are cut much narrower. All the way through from the shoulders to the chest and body. Higher arm holes.

Originally posted by Faust
                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

like my man David has said, they're cut slimmer through the arms and body. Also, the torso is contoured more for an hourglass shape (darted in at the waist) and along with the buttons closing on the opposite side, there are only 3 button closures instead of the 5 that is found on the mens version.
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• random
                    • Dec 2007

Thanks guys. sounds like I wont be able to squeeze into it anyways...
                    I don't exist.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Davie"]

[/quote]

I'm a S in US (46). I guess sz 2 women would be around 42-44 ya??

[/quote]

yep.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Does anyone know where to score the Attachment J shaped jeans in what would fit a size 50 (33" waist)? I tried mindtrive but theyre gone :(

Thanks in advance guys!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• mabac011
                          • Dec 2006

Im looking for the pants which seems to be soldout everywhere :/

I think no webshop have them as its the kumagai line?

Ive been in contact with several proxys without any luck.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

does h lorenzo have the j pants?
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Uncontrol
                              • Feb 2008

I'm looking for a slate-blue belt that will fit a very small waist (I'm a male with a 27" waist). Help?

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

i just got a blue slate belt from MA+ at Atelier, its expensive, around 450. i think they had a medium left which wasnt that much bigger than the small, and you can always punch holes. i'm wearing in waywt recently
                                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎