X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Uncontrol
    • Feb 2008

Re: CDiem leather shirt

That costs more than twice as much as the shoes I'm trying to match!

It would have to be sub-$100 for me to be able to consider it. Thanks for your help, though.

Comment

• Tiger
      Banned
      • Sep 2006

Cas, went to CdG last week and the prices for the hats were almost 700...

Comment

• sbw4224
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Jun"]

[/quote]

!!!!

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

Ouch! Thanks for the update man, I appreciate it.
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• theetruscan
            • Jan 2008

CCP SS07 grey/green overlock leather jacket

I know that, in some video (the times maybe?) I heard that you can order clothes from a few seasons back MTO from The Library. Does anyone know if if I can go that far back? Do Atelier or Lazzari do the same, and is it MTO or MTM? I've lost 40 of a planned 55 pounds to get thin again and it's approaching reward time (I'll still have 19.5-20" shoulders no matter how thin I get, so the MTO/MTM thing is important). Thanks so much
            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Ouch! Thanks for the update man, I appreciate it.[/quote]

These make MA and Poell belts sound like a bargain [66]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Re: CCP SS07 grey/green overlock leather jacket

[quote user="theetruscan"]I know that, in some video (the times maybe?) I heard that you can order clothes from a few seasons back MTO from The Library. Does anyone know if if I can go that far back? Do Atelier or Lazzari do the same, and whether it's MTO or MTM? I've lost 40 of a planned 55 pounds to get thin again and it's approaching reward time (I'll still have 19.5-20" shoulders no matter how thin I get, so the MTO/MTM thing is important). Thanks
                [/quote]

Atelier doesn't do that. Library may be able, just because they've supported Poell since day 1, and they have a great relationship with him... but wouldn't you have to go to London for that?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                  • Jan 2008

Re: CCP SS07 grey/green overlock leather jacket

[quote user="Faust"]Atelier doesn't do that. Library may be able, just because they've supported Poell since day 1, and they have a great relationship with him... but wouldn't you have to go to London for that?[/quote]

I've no idea. I'll call them up and try to find out tomorrow. If I have to go to London, well . . . I could always do a london/paris trip, buy leather in london and my weight in chocolate in Paris!

The Library does, indeed, provide this service. It is MTO, not MTM, there is an upcharge. You don't need to travel to London. Gotta think for a day or two before I send them my measurements, with the upcharge and all . . . ugh.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

Re: Yohji store contact

Does anyone know if the NY Yohji store (either one) has an email for contact?

Comment

• bakla
                      • Oct 2006

Gansevoort.Street.Shop(at)yohjiyamamoto.net, (use the "@" sign of course, but I'm not one to publish emails for spambots to harvest) and you can ask for Joel or Cassiana for help.

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

Haha, George, I should have just called/asked you directly. [75]

Thank you!

Comment

• the breaks
                          • Sep 2007

As a programmer I would say the spambots these days can see through almost any disguise you can give an email address. Do not underestimate the power of the dark side [66]
                          Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Uncontrol
                            • Feb 2008

2 inch heel boots

Okay, so I went to order these and then they tell me they're out of my size ... geez.

http://www.buloshoes.com/thumb_detai...it_thumb/2.cfm

So now I'm looking for something similar. The heel height is the most important part, I'd really like to get a pair at 2 inches.

Comment

• laika
                              • Sep 2006

Re: CDG hats

[quote user="Jun"]

[/quote]

I went today (sorry, so late!) and the prices were $520 for the men's and $560 for the women's. Couldn't really understand the discrepancy, as the women's hats are merely petite versions of the men's. [^o)]

Yohji has a version as well, for $450.

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Re: CDG hats

[quote user="laika"][quote user="Jun"]

[/quote]

I went today (sorry, so late!) and the prices were $520 for the men's and $560 for the women's. Couldn't really understand the discrepancy, as the women's hats are merely petite versions of the men's. [^o)]

Yohji has a version as well, for $450.

[/quote]

Thanks so much Laika. I actually quite like the one from Yohji (if it's the same one from the Y's photos) as well. I'm definitely going to get one or the other...now it's just a matter of which one.

Laika- Any suggestions since you have seen the two in person?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎