X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Re: re: cloak hoodie

someone posted somewhere that the store had been taken over by really bad people and after rec'ing it said person decided to say we shouldn't contact them and would have more fun not listening to anything he had to say. or something to that effect. whatcha looking for A?
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

hahaha, ohhh was this that store run by a dear friend who passed away of so and so?

I'm just seeing if I can find the white/black colorway/fabric...way . I love the deep V from A (wearing it right now), but if I can find the alternate version, I'll do a sorta swip-swap.

... i figured out the secret to taking it off too hahaha. you gotta do the bend-at-the-waist-grab-behind-your-head-and-pull method. Works well [74]

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Pinoy
        • Dec 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

... i figured out the secret to taking it off too hahaha. you gotta do the bend-at-the-waist-grab-behind-your-head-and-pull method. Works well [74]

[/quote]

HAHAHA that's great! I love how organic the fabric on the deep V looks. :)

Comment

• DHC
          • Jul 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

hahaha, ohhh was this that store run by a dear friend who passed away of so and so?

I'm just seeing if I can find the white/black colorway/fabric...way . I love the deep V from A (wearing it right now), but if I can find the alternate version, I'll do a sorta swip-swap.

[/quote]

Yeah, that's the store Albert. That method for removing those uber fitted pieces works like a charm..doesn't it? haha

Originally posted by Faust
          fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• winQ
            Banned
            • Dec 2006

Re: re: julius gloves.

Those are long gone merz :\. Probably the most wanted accessory of julius s/s 08, sold out on immediate arrival of 2nd delivery.

Doesn't look like it would be hard to DIY though.

Comment

• winQ
              Banned
              • Dec 2006

Re: re: julius gloves.

yeah, was gonna say to check y! auctions. but you already know that [H]

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="DHC"][quote user="Chinorlz"]

[/quote]

Yeah, that's the store Albert. That method for removing those uber fitted pieces works like a charm..doesn't it? haha

[/quote]

Thanks for the confirmation David!

I've gotten the technique down pretty well. The deep V is a piece I can highly recommend for the current season... also, people can size down 1 if they need to/want to in it.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                  • Dec 2006

this sweet jacket worn by christoper doyle...(notice the slits around the lower arm area)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

Less of a help finding and more of just "can you please keep an eye out"

...the crazy Carpe leather pants at Century 21. The yellow leather ones.

When they do that massive price cut and bring it down to the bottom floor, can someone please let me know/pick it up for me? Right around when it hits $200 (right now they're asking an absurd $600). I just want it for the leather for some projects :)

Thanks in advance guys!

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

i'll definitely look out
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DHC
                        • Jul 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"][quote user="DHC"][quote user="Chinorlz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for the confirmation David!

I've gotten the technique down pretty well. The deep V is a piece I can highly recommend for the current season... also, people can size down 1 if they need to/want to in it.

[/quote]

Albert, did you pick that up at A? How much is that thing going for outside of Japan?

Originally posted by Faust
                        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Thanks Faust! :)

The deep V at Atelier is a different one than seen in most of the photos.

It's $1350 at A and is this exact one:

The other one (black and white... and different fabric.. more of a weave) seems to hover around $1k from most online sites. This one is dense and has some weight to it. I'm pretty sure you can size down if you wanted to/needed to on this piece depending on if you want the shoulder seams to sit flush with your shoulder break or be slightly slouchy.

Comment

• CHRIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2006

Re: rick boots.

these boots. he's done them before, yes? (i think i've seen them on one of the olsen twins, haha)

anyways, they're exactly what im looking for at the moment. size 43 or 44!

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

He hasn't done a boot that high before. They were all the shorter version with the side snap closure at the top of the ankle.

I'm waiting for those to come out too!

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• mass
                                • Sep 2006

i fucking need those in tan.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎