X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Help finding.....Yohji drop crotch pants

I think they will set you back about 900-1100. The Yohji boutique has them.

P.S. Get them from a Yohji boutique in Japan, even with our dollar being so bad, the retail is usually that of 50-60% of the US retail price.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• AKA*NYC
      • Nov 2007

Thanks Cas. I'm going to try them on first to make sure it's not all in my head.
      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• bakla
        • Oct 2006

AKA, they have them at the Yohji store in the MePa district, and they're about $910, if I recall correctly, and the bottom seam underneath the crotch buttons along the seam. But I only saw them in black, and I think they come in one size only, size 3. I want them too.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
          • Nov 2007

Thanks bakla! I don't want to enable you further than I already have in the "recent purchases" post but my grand vision is to pair these with the black Rick sneakers. Know what I'm sayin'.

Comment

• bakla
            • Oct 2006

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]Thanks bakla! I don't want to enable you further than I already have in the "recent purchases" post but my grand vision is to pair these with the black Rick sneakers. Know what I'm sayin'.[/quote]

Yeah, well they already looked great with my Pierre Hardys when I tried them on, so I know. But I like the RO kicks, I don't love them.

Yet.

Hey, if you go to Yohji, I'll come with. I live three blocks away.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
              • Nov 2007

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="AKA*NYC"]Thanks bakla! I don't want to enable you further than I already have in the "recent purchases" post but my grand vision is to pair these with the black Rick sneakers. Know what I'm sayin'.[/quote]

Yeah, well they already looked great with my Pierre Hardys when I tried them on, so I know. But I like the RO kicks, I don't love them.

Yet.

[/quote]

I'll let you know when I go for sure. But I'm on a self-imposed moratorium till CCP time.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="AKA*NYC"]Thanks bakla! I don't want to enable you further than I already have in the "recent purchases" post but my grand vision is to pair these with the black Rick sneakers. Know what I'm sayin'.[/quote]

Yet.

[/quote]

I'll let you know when I go for sure. But I'm on a self-imposed moratorium till CCP time.

[/quote]

I almost deviated from this with those MA+ abominations. RSG set me right. It's like having several sponsors all around the world. Someone will shit on your potential purchase from across the Atlantic at 4 am when you're about to make that bad choice and go home with that dirty dirty hooker who was drinking at the bar by herself because "oh... my friends all ditched me tonight."

In the words of dave attell "no one has freckles on their ass!"

RSG. For you and me.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

I like the fact that we are all getting imaginative with the language thanks to pnod and RSG. Good.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

[74]

It's a fashion discussion and creative writing class all in one!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• kira
                      • Mar 2008

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

[74]

It's a fashion discussion and creative writing class all in one!

[/quote]

truly is yes. [Y]

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• kira
                        • Mar 2008

[quote user="Chinorlz"][quote user="AKA*NYC"]

Yet.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I almost deviated from this with those MA+ abominations. RSG set me right. It's like having several sponsors all around the world. Someone will shit on your potential purchase from across the Atlantic at 4 am when you're about to make that bad choice and go home with that dirty dirty hooker who was drinking at the bar by herself because "oh... my friends all ditched me tonight."

In the words of dave attell "no one has freckles on their ass!"

RSG. For you and me.

[/quote]

priceless. never go home with a dirty dirty hooker drinking at the bar by herself. at least pay good money and pick up some quality...

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

[quote user="Faust"]I like the fact that we are all getting imaginative with the language thanks to pnod and RSG. Good.
                          [/quote]

[64]

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

yeah don't phone home. you might get eliot

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="kira"]

priceless. never go home with a dirty dirty hooker drinking at the bar by herself. at least pay good money and pick up some quality...

[/quote]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kira
                                • Mar 2008

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="kira"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[86][86][86][86][86] perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎