Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mesh
    • Dec 2006

Guys where can I find the same pearl white dual layer l/s that's on eluxury also in size M (they're sold out)? Do all the Ts fit the same since they're stretchy? I have a sleeveless in M from komakino for reference.

Fade I have those sneakers, good luck in your search.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

the dual layer shirt are not ribbed like the tanks, the fabric is stretchy, but not in the buy any size from S to XL kind of way. they fit pretty true to size, but this season they are a bit slimmer and longer. an M would fit like a slim M/48.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mesh
        • Dec 2006

Thanks for the info Mike, my sleeveless Ts aren't ribbed so I'm assuming a M would be fine but I'm a 50-52. Mine still fit slouchy right now also. Have you seen them anywhere? I'd rather not call RO in ny.

Comment

• Arcane
          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
          the dual layer shirt are not ribbed like the tanks, the fabric is stretchy, but not in the buy any size from S to XL kind of way. they fit pretty true to size, but this season they are a bit slimmer and longer. an M would fit like a slim M/48.
          I can actually wear any size from S to L depending on how snug I want the fit so I'd say that the sizing is still rather dynamic. Haven't tried any from this season though.
          Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• jordache jeans
            • Aug 2008

What size Julius leather would be around 21inches pit to pit? the mythical size 4? Will there actually be size 4's available for western markets?

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by mesh View Post
              Thanks for the info Mike, my sleeveless Ts aren't ribbed so I'm assuming a M would be fine but I'm a 50-52. Mine still fit slouchy right now also. Have you seen them anywhere? I'd rather not call RO in ny.
              well the non ribbed tanks are actually super stretchy as well, the double layer is thicker so it wont stretch in the same way. if you're a 50-52, I'd go with an L unless you want it to be skintight. I had an M from this season, it was pretty skinny on me and I usually wear a 48-50. dont think I've seen a l/s one anywhere online recently.

Originally posted by jordache jeans View Post
              What size Julius leather would be around 21inches pit to pit? the mythical size 4? Will there actually be size 4's available for western markets?
              yea that would be a mythical size, a size 3 is probably 19-20" depending on the cut.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mesh
                • Dec 2006

Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Servo2000
                  • Oct 2006

Inspired by DIamonds recent WAYWT -

I've been wearing a pair or two of pants that don't have pockets recently and imagined this might work decently to hold a card or two and some cash.
                  WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• curiouscharles
                    • Jan 2008

I've barely seen any Raf aw0809 buys yet (online or otherwise), and I'm really horny for this coat:

I'm hoping Campbell bought it, but don't know yet.

Anybody seen it anywhere? (if so, could you comment on its construction/fit in the real world?)

-

Comment

• curiouscharles
                      • Jan 2008

Unless I'm retarded, I believe there's a size 4 Julius leather for sale at Komakino. Email Jon to confirm, but I do believe we got a 4 in the leather.

-

Comment

• Real Real
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                        I've barely seen any Raf aw0809 buys yet (online or otherwise), and I'm really horny for this coat:

Anybody seen it anywhere? (if so, could you comment on its construction/fit in the real world?)
                        The UK version of thecorner.com has it - the US version of the website doesn't, for some reason.

Not a big fan of that jacket - this one isn't bad, though the quality probably isn't going to be very good:

Comment

• jordache jeans
                          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Real Real View Post
                          The UK version of thecorner.com has it - the US version of the website doesn't, for some reason.

Not a big fan of that jacket - this one isn't bad, though the quality probably isn't going to be very good:

http://www.thecorner.com/RAF_SIMONS/...d10/411240892C
                          Can Americans order from the UK site? The prices are far cheaper than the US version (thanks to our dollar!).

Comment

• jordache jeans
                            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                            Unless I'm retarded, I believe there's a size 4 Julius leather for sale at Komakino. Email Jon to confirm, but I do believe we got a 4 in the leather.
                            Thanks. Are you guys also getting the high collar jacket?

Comment

• Servo2000
                              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
                              Inspired by DIamonds recent WAYWT -

I've been wearing a pair or two of pants that don't have pockets recently and imagined this might work decently to hold a card or two and some cash.
                              Just found this for $120 - reasonable price? About $30 - $40 of it is just international shipping costs, though.

Doesn't look exactly the same but it should work (maybe this is the backside?). Anywhere in the US still have this for around $90 by any chance (same as this one but pre-international-shipping, basically)?
                              WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• curiouscharles
                                • Jan 2008

Thanks. Are you guys also getting the high collar jacket?
                                we've GOT it. not sure about sizing though.

PM Jon or email info@komakino.ca

-

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎