• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: Spring-Summer 07 Sales

[quote user="ionn26"]

Hmm... I might have to pass on the RO sale.. have to get more CCP... anyway.. Cas.. you wear it better than I do with RO so.. I will leave that for ya... [:D]

I think all the CCP and CDiem never go on sale at Maxfield... I am very tempted with CCP sale at AB... but blew 15K on CCP already.. so.. have to SLOW down...

[/quote]

ouch! what did you buy?

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

Heheh Ionn, I hear ya. CCP never goes on sale at Maxfield, they still have quite a few older pieces (overlock kangaroo bomber, grey leather trench, etc.), I wish it went on sale though.
      But your wardrobe has gotta be extensive! You need to get a camera stat. [:D]

AB definitely had some good staple CCP pieces on sale. I wish they had the jeans, I might've considered them at 40% off or whatever. (really wish I had an extra $1300 or so for a blazer...shoots)

kavaj- Pretty much everything is on sale, except for the usual, non-sale brands. I'm thinkin' I might go there sometime next week so I'll report back right after.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ionn26
        • Feb 2007

Cas... yes... CCP makes me feel how I want to be rich... lol.. not even Hermes can even make me feel rich... Grey leather trench huh... ? I didn't remember they mentioned to me about the grey leather trench.. Actually my wardrobe I think is extremely extensive. The issue is that I don't get to wear any of my wardrobe anymore.. since I am at an office that has their own work uniform... so all I have alot are classic pieces by Dior homme and other pieces that I treasure but has no chance to wear it.

I didn't even call up AB.. because I know that I probably will spend more when I hear about their CCP collection.. hehehe.. CCP is limiting my buy to just his collection.. hahahha.. but no regrets...

Comment

• ionn26
          • Feb 2007

ddohnggo, two leather overlock jacket and two boots...

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="ionn26"]ddohnggo, two leather overlock jacket and two boots...
            [/quote]

*cough* ouch! *cough*

Ionn, gotta see some photos!

Which boots did you pick up? Both the white and the dark grays from this season?

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ionn26
              • Feb 2007

lol albert... yes yes yes.. I hate to be all talk and no action.. unfortunately.. I put all my money in clothes or splurge on clothes but very very stingy on electronics... my last digital camera were from 9 years ago Canon G1... very ancient.. and not with me.. so.. [:S]

I picked up the black horizontal zip and the one with the horsehair left on it.. since CCP hardly produce brown boots.. *sigh.. White is so not practical..

I want to see more new collection.. another CCP AND RO leather jackets are on my list next season(gosh I am such a greedy bastard, insatiable for leather jackets)

Comment

• klangspiel
                • Apr 2007

If you're in Melbourne way down south...

MARAIS JACKET CLEARANCE SALE

UP TO 70%OFF

MARTIN MARGIELA
                RAF SIMONS
                HUSSEIN CHALAYAN
                VERONIQUE BRANQUINHO
                PREEN
                AND MORE...

START FRIDAY 15TH OF JUNE.

MARAIS
                1st Floor Royal Arcade
                314 Little Collins St
                Melbourne 3000
                Australia
                T: +61 3 96390314
                F: +61 3 96390492
                www.marais.com.au

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Opening Ceremony
                  Summer Sale

What:

Racks of the spring/summer 2007 collection at 30-60 percent off.
                  Highlights include high-waisted pants for $60, Topshop stiletto heels
                  for $45, and Cheap Monday jeans for $45.

Why: Host a ribbon-cutting of your own.

When: Fri., 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sat., 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sun., noon-7 p.m.

Where: 35 Howard St., b/t Broadway & Crosby Sts. (212-219-2688).
                  “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Servo2000
                    • Oct 2006

This goes out to Cas / Chris, our resident LA shoppers. I'm going to try and get up to L.A. on tuesday before I head to RI on thursday. I was up a few months ago just browsing, so where have you guys noticed the best sales so far? Still on the lookout for a pair of boots, and I need some new button-down shirts / plain white or black t-shirts.

Definitely going to stop by Barneys / Barneys Co-Op, probably take a look at Maxfields (not to buy anything, just to take a look).
                    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• drexl
                      • Sep 2006

For all the Montrealers out here (which is alot), U&I just went to 50% off today on pretty much all collections (except Engineered Garments at 30%). Footwear, jeans (non-collection) and bags are 30% off. I just raided their Ann Demeulemeester rack, there's still alot of stuff left though (asymmetric long cardigans, asymmetric dress shirts, the really nice asymmetric baseball blouson, lots of trousers, long jackets with cropped back) in small sizes too (you can PM me if you need anything), some really nice Mihara Yasuhiro stuff too, some Cloak.

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

Servo, I think both of those are going to be good stores to check out, both are at 40% off right now as well. I would also check out Opening Ceremony, I personally haven't been there since they opened, but they are starting thier sale this weekend and I know all the Cloak is going to be 40% off.
                        Barneys, in terms of stock, still had a ton of dries, margiela, lanvin (still bank!), Jil Sander, and Raf to choose from. Ann D was pretty much picked through with a lot of XL's left over. The boot selection was 'okay' but nothing fantastic other than the zip Cdiem boots. Maxfield might be a better place to get some boots; I know some of the Guidi styles are on sale, it's just a matter of whether or not they are the ones you want (and of course your budget). But Guidi at 40% off will be around $500 something...

Comment

• gusgusterson
                          • Mar 2007

Has there been another mark down at Barneys Madison Ave? I think it was 30% the last time I went a few weeks back. I'm really not ready to dress for any warm weather.

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

Well, Atelier doesn't f around. 60% off sale starts the 16th. Not quite sure what that entails in terms of items, designers, etc. but 60% is damn nice.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

jesus. what is atelier doing to me! btw, did they send this info in an e-mail? i haven't gotten it...
                              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Yea, I got an email from them tonight, right before they closed (that seems to be the usual time they send out emails). I got on the email list from ordering through them and just talking with a few of the guys there who helped me out with orders.
                                It might be worth it to wait for the Yohji bag, but it's always a crap shoot whether or not it's going to make it to sale.

And here I was trying to be good about spending and they send me this email....*phew.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎