• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Spring-Summer 07 Sales

[quote user="ddohnggo"]RO leather isn't on sale. and i'm 99.99999% sure ccp isn't either.
    [/quote]

correct.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• justine
      • Jan 2007

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="ddohnggo"]RO leather isn't on sale. and i'm 99.99999% sure ccp isn't either.
      [/quote]

correct.

[/quote]

Does it ever go on sale?

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="justine"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

correct.

[/quote]

Does it ever go on sale?

[/quote]

It does, sometimes. I remember Albert buying a jacket at 40% off.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• deuxmille
          • Nov 2006

Certain pieces go for sale in Japan too...

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="justine"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

correct.

[/quote]

Does it ever go on sale?

[/quote]

It does, sometimes. I remember Albert buying a jacket at 40% off.

[/quote]

Yeah RO definitely goes on sale... the leather jackets from this season were/are on sale at Barneys as we speak. Cas picked his up. I'm surprised that A isn't discounting their RO leathers. They typically did... Both Jun and I got the same leather jacket last season at the aforementioned 40% off.

Speaking of RO leather jackets... at the RO flagship in Paris, they have a bunch of RO leather jackets (mostly for women) that are done with some amazing leathers. Burnished leathers, treated leathers and other lovely stuff. Really great... dunno if they put RO on sale at the flagship. So much of the stuff can be considered basics but then again every item is seasonally tagged (Exploder etc.) so that suggests sale to me... including leathers.

After all, wouldn't it be bad form for Owens' flagship to keep old season merchandise hanging around the racks?

If you're looking for a particular leather jacket that can't be found anywhere else by Rick, feel free to call up their store. The nice thing is, Rick hires all American born SA's that are fluent in French so you'll have no problem talking to them and asking them about stuff!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

Anyone know of the price for the (n)umber nine skinny jeans from A? And if they are a part of the 60% off sale?

*Edit-Nevermind, I called and they didn't have my size. :(

Anyone know where I might find those jeans, on sale?
              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

You should try calling AB. They carry a bit of N(n) and they've had jeans in the past. You may have some luck there Cas!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

i'm pretty certain that AB isn't carrying number (n)ine this season.

casius, how much are the jeans at A right now?

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• H-R
                    • May 2007

^ the black flocked pair is 495 before discount, so i'm guessing the washed blue pair should be in the same range. did you try n9 nyc store? i think they're going to hold summer sale end of june or early july

Comment

• deuxmille
                      • Nov 2006

Cas, order them from Japan, they're not even 20,000¥ at retail there.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"]Cas, order them from Japan, they're not even 20,000¥ at retail there.[/quote]

Man... I just can't get over how CHEAP N(n) is in Japan! Outside of Japan it's just ridiculous.

Comment

• deuxmille
                          • Nov 2006

Well, I wouldn't consider it cheap as most piece are in the same price range as other high end brands, but it's obviously way cheaper than outside Japan, especially the jeans!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"]Well, I wouldn't consider it cheap as most piece as in the same price range as other high end brands, but it's obviously way cheaper than outside Japan, especially the jeans![/quote]

Ah yes, it's definitely not "cheap" but I keep thinking about how the in-Japan prices are 50%+ cheaper than outside of Japan... even at the n(n) store in NYC. That's just nuts.

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"]Cas, order them from Japan, they're not even 20,000¥ at retail there.[/quote]

Wow! Seriously?! That's less than half what they cost here. Now the trick is, will the NN store in Japan even have a size 32 or 33....Thanks for the tip Deux!
                              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ionn26
                                • Feb 2007

Yes.. I remember Cas saying that he picked up RO leather jacket at barneys but I was after the silver horse leather jacket one.. and I don't think Barneys carry it...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎