Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carpe Noctem
    • Dec 2010

IF is having a sale right now I believe.
    "My Roll is to Rock"
    -Jimmy Page

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Walked in and walked right out yesterday. Too many people - never seen anything like that. The Internet is taking all the fun out of NYC sample sales. Not bitching - everyone is allowed to go and buy - but, it is what it is now.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• shah
        • Jul 2009

century21 has created this frenzied atmosphere that is infesting over-publicized sample sales

Comment

• Carpe Noctem
          • Dec 2010

Yeah I'm gonna stop by IF right now, see if the madness has calmed down and if there's anything left worth picking up. Being a larger guy(relative to the clientele) helps too.
          "My Roll is to Rock"
          -Jimmy Page

Comment

• rudo
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Carpe Noctem View Post
            Yeah I'm gonna stop by IF right now, see if the madness has calmed down and if there's anything left worth picking up. Being a larger guy(relative to the clientele) helps too.
            stopped by yesterday late and picked up a nice Ann jacket. It wasn't that crazy when I got there.

There's not a lot of interesting things there though, mostly MMM and some CDG left.

Comment

• Carpe Noctem
              • Dec 2010

I got some good stuff. Lots of suits for larger guys, mostly MMM. I got a dries blazer and a RO drop crotch.
              "My Roll is to Rock"
              -Jimmy Page

Comment

• dji
                • Feb 2008

do atelier discount m.a+ leather pieces? interested in a leather shirt from f/w but they're asking retail price for an item that's from nearly 2 seasons past now...

Comment

• docintheory
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
                  do atelier discount m.a+ leather pieces? interested in a leather shirt from f/w but they're asking retail price for an item that's from nearly 2 seasons past now...
                  From what I understand - A usually exempt discounts on most leather pieces from designers such as m.a+ and ccp, even during their seasonal sales. Plus they usually select specific pieces to put on discount, rather than discounting the entire stock of a particular designer. Leather pieces tend to not fall under their discount selection it seems, unless it is Guidi and/or Augusta.

Comment

• dji
                    • Feb 2008

thanks for the info guys, guess I will have to consider whether I need/can justify buying it haha.

Comment

• suedeandleather
                      • Aug 2023

Suedeaandleather.com 30% Off Sale

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡