Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Obtaining a current season lookbook?

[quote user="bellapietra1501"]i have a ccp 2007s/s lookbook on ebay right now. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300123937346
    [/quote]

Definitely gonna be watching this....At least if someone gets it here, we can all share the pics. [:D]

P.S. How were you able to score the lookbook?
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Tiger
      Banned
      • Sep 2006

wow Casius! congrats! you must share it with us when u receive it~

the ccp lookbook looks nice... hope somebody shares it also...

so u guys think A still have the RO long sleeves? i don't think i've seen them when i passed by there 2 weeks ago...

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

Jun, I'll for sure scan it all so everyone can see!

Also, I don't know about A, but Maxfield here in LA still had some in black, dark shadow, and dust. Also, LVR has the gathered l/s already in stock! (thinking about ordering one myself, but I don't want to pay the 50euro shipping for one damn shirt, lol)

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="bellapietra1501"]i have a ccp 2007s/s lookbook on ebay right now. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300123937346
          [/quote]

Oooh! I'm definitely gonna be dropping a bid on this bad boy. I think it's the one they had at l'Eclaireur. The pages are rectangular photo prints and the whole thing is wrapped in that object dyed paper. really lovely.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• bellapietra1501
            • Sep 2006

i would scan the photos but i do not own a scanner. i tried taking pictures of the photos with my cell phone camera since i dont own a digital one but they came out like rubbish! i really should get a d-cam. some day. im really sorry.

decided to sell it since ppl are looking for lookbooks.

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

Question: Why doesn't RO do more Men's runway shows?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Question: Why doesn't RO do more Men's runway shows?[/quote]

No one knows - my guess he's just saving money.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Well, I kinda like the idea of not doing mens shows, so if he is saving money, or whatever His reason , I give him Kudos for that. On a side not though, i bought one of his DRKSHDW jeans and i rue the damn purchase......... ( i bought ity online which i completely hate)

I practically had to remake the Jean, It fits alot better now, but im still tempted to pick apart the crotch area and redo them, as its not cut properly.......... which brings me to a thread i will start............. who make the best jeans.........Quality(make)/fit/price/wise?,

I know this kind of research have been done before, but its largely been for women., I might do some serious research for publishing on my new (soon to be launched) blog.

TailorBoyZam.blogspot.com

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Servo2000
                    • Oct 2006

[quote user="zamb"]

Well, I kinda like the idea of not doing mens shows, so if he is saving money, or whatever His reason , I give him Kudos for that. On a side not though, i bought one of his DRKSHDW jeans and i rue the damn purchase......... ( i bought ity online which i completely hate)

I practically had to remake the Jean, It fits alot better now, but im still tempted to pick apart the crotch area and redo them, as its not cut properly.......... which brings me to a thread i will start............. who make the best jeans.........Quality(make)/fit/price/wise?,

I know this kind of research have been done before, but its largely been for women., I might do some serious research for publishing on my new (soon to be launched) blog.

TailorBoyZam.blogspot.com

[/quote]

I don't believe this has been done yet for "High Fashion" denim, but the boys on Superfuture pretty much have the denim game on lock. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a fair bit of knowledge on these sorts of jeans already, however, I believe there's a thread devoted entirely to the fit of different brands of denim on different people, photos and everything.
                    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎