X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

I am sorry to hear this, guys. I hope it's not a common issue, or we have to rethink our shipping policy.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• diorowen
      • Aug 2010

ordered, cant wait to read them. :).
      how long is it gonna take if i just order it now?
      still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• cowsareforeating
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by diorowen View Post
        ordered, cant wait to read them. :).
        how long is it gonna take if i just order it now?
        took mine week n a half. probably less 4 u
        tottalllly worth it. beautiful print.

Comment

• docintheory
          • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          I am sorry to hear this, guys. I hope it's not a common issue, or we have to rethink our shipping policy.
          It's a wonderful, beautiful publication - I've already gone through it a few times, keep finding great subtleties in the photography, design, and writing. Congratulations.

As mentioned prior, I too received my copy in less-than-stellar condition: the spine on the flap was slightly torn (about an inch tear) on the cover, there were also quite a few stress marks and dents. It certainly didn't distract from the content, but it was a bit unnerving when opening the package to find it in a somewhat sordid state. Would be worth considering researching other shipping methodologies, I personally would not mind paying a little extra.

Regardless it's definitely a part of my own print/publication collection, and look forward to next issue.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Ok, we will halt shipping for now and research bubble mailers and things like that - I am very sorry for this. :(
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• docintheory
              • May 2008

No apologies needed! USPS is not always the most trustworthy courier :)

And again, the magazine is simply awesome. It's just a matter of getting into SZ'ers hands safely.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by docintheory View Post
                No apologies needed! USPS is not always the most trustworthy courier :)

And again, the magazine is simply awesome. It's just a matter of getting into SZ'ers hands safely.
                for the truth. I never had a problem with usps in palo alto on the receiving end but a lot of my magazine or things of that size and composition have arrive rather beat up in la jolla/san diego. usps has its inconsistencies and SZ is not entirely to blame.

plus. i put black electrical tape over the tear and i think it fits the aesthetic quite well. haha

Comment

• magic
                  • Feb 2009

does adding an additional cover for the magazine will be good/cost more? a cover where the mag can be slide in. i think it adds a bit of the life spend for a collectible item.
                  Focusing on object details

Comment

• bernieee
                    • Dec 2010

my copy just came in today, and the top right corner has a very small tear but nothing serious. excited, going through it now :)

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by magic View Post
                      does adding an additional cover for the magazine will be good/cost more? a cover where the mag can be slide in. i think it adds a bit of the life spend for a collectible item.
                      definitely. anyway, from now on, all magazines will be mailed in bubble wrap. we will see if we can replace some of the copies for you, gents.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bernieee
                        • Dec 2010

I just want to say that you guys did an amazing job, I haven't felt like this about a magazine for a very long time; where I could not stop looking through it once I had started and wanting more after I had finished. Finally a magazine that I feel is relevant to me, definitely looking forward to the next volume. :)

P.S. get on this if you haven't already!

Comment

• dji
                          • Feb 2008

received my copy today. only had a quick flip through but definitely impressed with what I've seen so far! unfortunately my copy was slightly damaged in the post too, one of the corners is torn and the pages throughout slightly warped.

Comment

• Marko
                            • Jul 2009

I will agree with everyone who says how wonderful this magazine is. I truly enjoyed it and I know I will for a long time to come. I have shown some of my friends and they were amazed. Also, mine arrived completely undamaged, in wonderful condition.

Comment

• bryantyj
                              • Jun 2010

I juat received a second copy in the mail.. I was thinking wow this is truly remarkable service ha, because my first copy was mangled. What do i do with so many copies of this wonderful magazine ?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by bernieee View Post
                                I just want to say that you guys did an amazing job, I haven't felt like this about a magazine for a very long time; where I could not stop looking through it once I had started and wanting more after I had finished. Finally a magazine that I feel is relevant to me, definitely looking forward to the next volume. :)

P.S. get on this if you haven't already!
                                THANK YOU! This is the highest praise we could hope for.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎