X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blowdown
    • Feb 2011

my parcel arrived at my doorstep today finally reaching singapore, i guess its not a very rare occurrence that the magazines are damaged , mine is damaged at the spine of the book at the opening flap with about an 2 inch tear, pretty disappointed after such a long wait.

However lightened up after reading through the contents, good job on putting the magazine together! a little suggestion is to maybe like whats been discussed bubble wrap the books or add another protective sort of cover.. won't stop me from purchasing the second edition tough :)

Comment

• TheThief
      • Mar 2011

From here on out we will be wrapping the magazines in bubble-wrap. We're all quite sorry many of your issues became damaged.

I believe part of the problem is on the opening flap side. Because it's not a perfect-bound side, it is inherently weak in its nature. I truly hope that some damage does not deter anyone from thoroughly enjoying the content. I agree that the damage is unacceptable and moving forward we will work our hardest to prevent this.

Comment

• TheThief
        • Mar 2011

If the damage is severe please take a photo and send it to me at shoot an e-mail to daniel.franco(ą)sz-mag.com and I will send you a new copy. We only ask that you pay for the shipping charges.

-Daniel

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

On a light note, Getty has profiled our inimitable magazine designers. We are honored to work with such amazingly creative people!

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Ochre
            • Sep 2009

I like how you see your design as making 'moments' for people to connect with. The firm I work for talks around similar lines... we create experiences through brand identity.

Do you ever wear painted nails into client meetings? If so, mad props.

Comment

• mrbeuys
              • May 2008

Originally posted by Ochre View Post
              Do you ever wear painted nails into client meetings? If so, mad props.
              All the time. I actually stopped because one client was 'disappointed' I didn't wear nail polish during a meeting... They think it's a sign of creativity. Bollocks.
              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

cool video!
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• starsailor
                  • Dec 2010

Received my copy of 1st magazine and like it alot. But i would have liked to see more detailed pictures of the gear. How about making someday Special Edition of The Garment Archives with studio photos. Magazine with photos, detailed pictures and material descriptions. If some maker want to contribute description about how certain piece/fabric is made or knitted or tanned that would also be included with Special Edition.

Comment

• rottentomatoes.
                    • Mar 2008

Ship your fine magazine to Papercut in Stockholm! I spoke to a guy in the store who said he waiting for your repsonse or something.

Comment

• TheThief
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by rottentomatoes. View Post
                      Ship your fine magazine to Papercut in Stockholm! I spoke to a guy in the store who said he waiting for your repsonse or something.
                      They were shipped to Papercut last week, so they should arrive at the end of the coming week.

Comment

• boomslang20117@
                        • Sep 2006

I've received mine as well and was pretty disappointed of the condition of the magazine. I think it's worth investing in bubble wraps especially when there's no one at home to collect the parcel.

At the end of the day, it goes back to the post office for self-collection or a rearrangement of delivery again, which means there are chances that the parcel might end up being thrown around more often that not.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

sorry to hear that, please send an e-mail to daniel.franco(ą)sz-mag.com for a replacement!
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• TheThief
                            • Mar 2011

Hey Boomslang, send me a photo of the damage if it is severe and I will ship out a replacement - you only need to pay for shipping.

My only request is that damage is "severe", please dont request replacements for slight damage - we cannot replace every copy that has light dings .

Cheers,
                            Daniel

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Beginning next week, StyleZeitgeist magazine will be available at McNally Jackson, one of the best independent booksellers in New York.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                                • Nov 2007

/\ nice! had to happen!
                                LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢