Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stagename
    • Oct 2011

Best leather repair shops in Toronto? One of my jackets need some extensive repairs.. Thanks!

Comment

• blackfedora
      • Jan 2012

Nick's custom boots is my go to guy, he fixed everything leather. I trust him with all my ccp stuffs.

Comment

• stagename
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by blackfedora View Post
        Nick's custom boots is my go to guy, he fixed everything leather. I trust him with all my ccp stuffs.
        Including coats?

Comment

• TheDivinitus
          • Jul 2011

I just went to Toronto for TIFF and had a dinner at Scaramouche. I thought it was very good.
          blog

Comment

• Shogun8
            • Sep 2013

Place to get boots Vibrammed?

Hi All,

Is Nick's good for getting boots Vibrammed as well? Any other places that anyone can recommend for this?

Comment

• blackfedora
              • Jan 2012

I trust him to vibram, put taps on, clean and fix all my boots. I don't have experience elsewhere. Most of the people I know in Toronto bring their ccp's, a1923's, Guidi's etc. footwear to him. There are probably other places, but I don't know them.

Comment

• Shogun8
                • Sep 2013

I trust him to vibram, put taps on, clean and fix all my boots. I don't have experience elsewhere. Most of the people I know in Toronto bring their ccp's, a1923's, Guidi's etc. footwear to him. There are probably other places, but I don't know them.
                Thanks, man!

Comment

• SashaG
                  • Nov 2010

100%! Nick is legit and has been awesome with my Layer-0's, m.a+'s and Marseil's.

Comment

• comedyzen
                    • May 2009

Anything good to eat/shop/do in the Scarborough area? Please do not say Pacific Mall :0

I don't know why this Tim Horton cat is so popular. Coffee is WEAK and the donuts aren't that great (but I did enjoy their gingerbread).

Really love the dill and ketchup potato chips which can't be found in Cali...and I never buy chips.

My ghetto fab side always stocks up on the President's Choice White Cheddar Mac n Cheese.

I did try some Tamil food and almost puked, I love Indian food, but this was completely different.

Places I really like so far for eats:
                    Congee Wong (Lobster E-fu)
                    Mr. Greek (Casual Greek food in TOR kills the fancy ones in SF)

Comment

• grapefruitpop
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2013

^Haha Tim Hortons is mainly like a comfort/familiarity thing. Tastes like shit black but isnt so bad with some cream and sugar. Definitely isn't consumed for the taste buds. Still love it though.

Comment

• hausofblaq
                        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by comedyzen View Post
                        Anything good to eat/shop/do in the Scarborough area? Please do not say Pacific Mall :0

I don't know why this Tim Horton cat is so popular. Coffee is WEAK and the donuts aren't that great (but I did enjoy their gingerbread).

Really love the dill and ketchup potato chips which can't be found in Cali...and I never buy chips.

My ghetto fab side always stocks up on the President's Choice White Cheddar Mac n Cheese.

I did try some Tamil food and almost puked, I love Indian food, but this was completely different.

Places I really like so far for eats:
                        Congee Wong (Lobster E-fu)
                        Mr. Greek (Casual Greek food in TOR kills the fancy ones in SF)
                        If you want to try Korean BBQ / sushi, there's a Chako location in Scarborough, it's AYCE, you grill the meat yourself and they serve a bit of AYCE sushi on the side as well (simple rolls and cones, miso soup, etc). If you go later, the price is a bit cheaper.

Actually, I just searched up the Chako website, it seems like at lunch they serve a la carte? I'm not entirely sure, I only go for late night menu.

Comment

• comedyzen
                          • May 2009

Thanks for the tips but will pass on the ayce sushi. Im a real dick wad when it comes to sushi and will splurge in it. Ayce sushi is sacrilege.

Comment

• naturalalmonds
                            • Sep 2013

Why specifically the Scarborough area? No interest heading into Toronto proper? If you come into the city, highly recommend Black Hoof, Cocktail Bar, and Small Town Food Co
                            I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• wahnfrieden
                              • Feb 2011

I've been bringing my stuff to Kaner's, at Serpentine's recommendation (which is also just a block away): https://plus.google.com/110299559280...ut?gl=ca&hl=ja only had Vibrams added so far though.

Comment

• shiliquan
                                Banned
                                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by wahnfrieden View Post
                                I've been bringing my stuff to Kaner's, at Serpentine's recommendation (which is also just a block away): https://plus.google.com/110299559280...ut?gl=ca&hl=ja only had Vibrams added so far though.
                                I got my ccp, guidi and a1923 Vibrammed from kaner's, It was a bit hard to find, it's in the basement of the Nike store on Bloor. The service isn't the friendliest, when you ask them to do such and such, he just says he will try, but he did fantastic job everytime. thats why i choose him for my boots

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎