The recent discussion on this thread made me think of this:

Comment

• yack
      • May 2011

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
      narcotics have been systematically scapegoated and demonized
      All the better.
      If you're a troll or I've missed your e-sarcasm, this is a waste of time but...

A lot of people live in excruciating pain (myself included), whether it be physical or mental and find it extremely difficult to receive the medication they need because doctors do not want to bother with all the stigmas and legal issues attached to these demonized drugs, or they are outright illegal.

I was fortunate, as are probably many Canadians that I envy, but many are not so lucky. It took me quite a few years to get to where I am now. If anyone supports the kind of mass media hysteria and propaganda that contributes to the needless suffering of those with serious medical conditions, the continuation of slavery in America, robbing of pharmacies (oxycontin anyone?), forcing people to self-medicate and purchase their meds from black markets, and dehumanizing drug addicts well then I have nothing else to say but fuck you.

All the better right? Not everyone is crying about how they could kop more big, obnoxious, blingy sneakers if only they could stop smoking cigarettes. Hint, hint: the inertia of your extremely flawed ideology.

Comment

• cjbreed
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by docus View Post
        The recent discussion on this thread made me think of this:

...gif...
        ahhahaha that gif is awesome, but...which one am i?
        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• DudleyGray
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by yack View Post
          If you're a troll or I've missed your e-sarcasm, this is a waste of time but...

fuck you.

All the better right? Not everyone is crying about how they could kop more big, obnoxious, blingy sneakers if only they could stop smoking cigarettes. Hint, hint: the inertia of your extremely flawed ideology.

I'm amazed you were able to deduce so much and feel so strongly over three words. Or did you just want in on the fun of engaging with the eccentric new fellow? Well, I accept, and I acknowledge your pain. Do you feel better now? I hope you do, anyways.

I'll keep this on "fashion" topic by defending my dunks/geo love: I don't love the dunks/geos because of their bling, but because they remind me of Robert Smith's high tops back in the day.

bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• endorphinz
            Banned
            • Jun 2009

sheesh

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
              Bought an ED silk shirt today, and caught myself thinking, "this is very reasonably priced."

So apparently I've lost all perspective. Which is why my bank account is a charred ruin inhabited only by the starving survivors of a disaster that they will never comprehend.
              sig'd.

Comment

• docus
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                ahhahaha that gif is awesome, but...which one am i?
                LOL, I saw you as the recipient of the absurd, pointlessly over-embellished punch, as you looked on, bemused...!

Comment

• interest1
                  • Nov 2008

Bought an ED silk shirt today, and caught myself thinking, "this is very reasonably priced."

So apparently I've lost all perspective. Which is why my bank account is a charred ruin inhabited only by the starving survivors of a disaster that they will never comprehend.

The heart sings while the wallet weeps. I'd say that's a pretty fair trade.
                  sain't

Comment

• DudleyGray
                    • Jul 2013

Did you know that dishwashing machine detergent contains bleach? Did you know that FUCKING GOD DAMN SHIT FUCK THE RAGE I AM FEEL RIGHT NOW

EDIT: Followed by a deep, deep sorrow. Oh dear god.
                    Last edited by DudleyGray; 02-08-2014, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                      • Jul 2013

ouch.

Wait, what do you mean by "dishwashing machine detergent"? You mean the stuff you use for a dishwasher? Did you put your clothes in a dishwasher? I'm so confused.
                      Yeah, dishwasher. Too much rage to think of the right words. Some must have accidentally spilled or splattered when I was pouring it into the machine, but I didn't notice until a bit later. It was "just" around the house clothes, nothing irreplaceable. A cheap tank and Unbranded skinny grey jeans. But damn it they looked good on me and weren't in my plan to replace in the near future, now those clothes have AIDS to me, and I'm paranoid I tracked it anywhere and everywhere.

So yeah, warning to anyone reading this, buy bleach-free dishwasher detergent. I really have no god damn clue why bleach is even an ingredient in dishwasher detergent. I want to go jihad on Cascade.

Comment

• Verdandi
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
                        Yeah, dishwasher. Too much rage to think of the right words. Some must have accidentally spilled or splattered when I was pouring it into the machine, but I didn't notice until a bit later. It was "just" around the house clothes, nothing irreplaceable. A cheap tank and Unbranded skinny grey jeans. But damn it they looked good on me and weren't in my plan to replace in the near future, now those clothes have AIDS to me, and I'm paranoid I tracked it anywhere and everywhere.
                        Seriously, it's clothes. That comparison is more than unnecessary.
                        lavender menace

Comment

• interest1
                          • Nov 2008

DudleyGray:

Regarding the dishwasher detergent, start buying the pods.

Regarding the AIDS comment, please evolve.
                          sain't

Comment

• DudleyGray
                            • Jul 2013

Hmm, random fashion thought: similar taste in aesthetics is far from sufficient for relating to others. You are all very stylish and smart, but (or and?) I clearly don't fit in here. Best wishes, everyone.

Comment

• eat me
                              • May 2009

boy, it seems some of you guys and girls on here sometimes just love to seek out a needless manufactured argument.

My reply was in no way related to the discussion that followed as I was just commenting on this:

Add a porch or a cafe or park, and what could possibly be more interesting?
                              Not on contemplating clothes as costume, clothes as identity, clothes as a cover up, or drugs or whatever else you had going there.

Jeez. All I'm saying is that there's certainly more to life than a fucking porch and drip soles. And that's coming from someone who loves drip soles, and coffee, and benches.

Sometimes I feel like perspective is lost on many discussions here.
                              Last edited by eat me; 02-09-2014, 03:36 AM.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by eat me View Post
                                Sometimes I feel like perspective is lost on many discussions here.
                                Certainly many a panty had been gotten in a bunch, or, excuse me, knicker in a twist as the British say, because of lost perspectives here.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎