Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
      surface 2 air
      like diet dior homme
      Oh. :-\
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
        ^of the devoa, what materials have you looked at for the twist pants and cropped/full length + material combo have you thought were executed best.
        cotton/linen. like canvas. beautiful texture and nice weight.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
          HAMMERTIME
          • Feb 2011

gah...I want these...but we're back to the $1000 issue:

LAYERS sources the finest avant-garde and contemporary fashion designers from around the world. Discover Maison Margiela, Uma Wang, MM6, By Walid, Rundholz, and more at our boutique in Soho, London!

Such beautiful texture!
          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• eleven crows
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
            gah...I want these...but we're back to the $1000 issue:

LAYERS sources the finest avant-garde and contemporary fashion designers from around the world. Discover Maison Margiela, Uma Wang, MM6, By Walid, Rundholz, and more at our boutique in Soho, London!

Such beautiful texture!
            search japanese web stores. you're mad to pick up any japanese designer's stuff from anywhere else, especially layers; the mark up is insane.

here you go. 40,950 yen. even with the proxy charges this should be less. if you'd got in early at http://www.fascinate.jp you could have bypassed the proxy issue as they deal in english and internationally ship.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
              • Jan 2011

^dane ab&s = acid bitter & sad

@faust, thanks will need to pick up for summer hopefully in form of cropped pants.

i kind of feel like an intellectual dwarf on this forum most of the time... sigh... oh how poor public education is.

Comment

• trentk
                • Oct 2010

One's relationship to his clothes is only authentic if he would wear them alone at home, when he could just as easily slog around in pajamas.
                "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by trentk View Post
                  One's relationship to his clothes is only authentic if he would wear them alone at home, when he could just as easily slog around in pajamas.
                  Interesting, and agree somewhat...but I have a dog and he messes up all my pretty things. I do have some hooks around the apartment to hang things I like to appreciate...instead of hiding them in the closet.

Comment

• volta
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                    ^you are a troll, huh?
                    how the fuck am i a troll in this case? because this is a fashion forum? no, i can still comment about a tv. and if you had some damn knowledge you would know led is a scam. it's not subjective, they are worse in every respect.

Comment

• kunk75
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

didn't know tv technology was your passion. i sincerely apologize. :/

Comment

• Dane
                        HAMMERTIME
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                        didn't know tv technology was your passion. i sincerely apologize. :/
                        Don't apologize...he might not be a troll, but he's still an idiot.

Yes, clearly the purchase of a new LED tv was a downgrade on my dated, 11-year old plasma tv...well thought out. Sure, plasma still has advantages to the trained eye, but not all of us care when we don't even have cable, don't want a 100lbs monster taking up space and decade-old technology wasting energy. It didn't even have HDMI...are you going to tell me component is superior too? Brilliant.

Comment

• volta
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                          are you going to tell me component is superior too? Brilliant.
                          no shit it didn't have hdmi, meant plasma in general, unless it was a kuro. would never suggest component being superior since i'm not stupid. everything you just said is obsolete.

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

8 track delivers better sound than mp3.

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by volta View Post
                              no, because i'm not stupid.
                              maybe vinyl is superior to digital audio because it's "warmer"? or that high-end cables bring added "dynamics"? Spew your idiocy elsewhere.

Comment

• volta
                                • May 2009

no, high end cables makes no difference whatsoever. i have bashed several who has invested in them. hold your assumptions, kay? you're definitely not witty, nor did i expect anything different, but ignoring facts and label them as idiocy is pretty fucking ironic.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎