Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • t3hg0suazn
    • Jan 2013

you have great courage. do you do them one at a time? My top loader has snagged some lesser garments in med-large loads, so I can never trust it again.

Comment

• jskidder1
      • Jan 2011

i wash and dry everything i own on gentle and tumble dry it on low. never had an issue. care tags are overrated.

Comment

• Pumpfish
        • Sep 2010

Hermes did it with wool punched through leather last A/W. Pilati has just done it with plastic punched through a posh replica Harris tweed for next A/W. And they both look fucking great (all be it within a 1% design aesthetic).
        spinning glue back into horses. . .

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

Rick tailored wear only looks good worn casual, proportions on his long blazers look fucked when worn with a shirt.

Comment

• newp
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by dji View Post
            Rick tailored wear only looks good worn casual, proportions on his long blazers look fucked when worn with a shirt.
            True, longsleeves all the way.

Comment

• GucciAmen
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by dji View Post
              I knew they looked ridiculous on Yoox for some reason...

Comment

• gregor
                • Oct 2014

doesn't everything look a bit ridiculous on yoox?

Comment

• Pumpfish
                  • Sep 2010

So you are walking for Rick. Yeah. And no one thought you had a prayer.

And you get the outfit and fuck me, there is a glory hole.

What do you do?

a. Burst into tears, run screaming, get a real job

b. Grasp the opportunity with both hands, give the telescope a quick polish, and get out there
                  spinning glue back into horses. . .

Comment

• gregor
                    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Pumpfish View Post
                    b. Grasp the opportunity with both hands, give the telescope a quick polish, and get out there
                    seems like the models all chose b

Comment

• wildinthewoods
                      • Feb 2014

so i'm not really a prude, but ever since my teenage years when i had the misfortune of watching the infamous mr hands video (here if you don't know) in one of the darkest recesses of the internet, i cannot really deal with even the slightest suggestion of male horse-human zoophilia, so that latest rick owens video just ruined my day. ugh.

Comment

• PurpleJesuss
                        • May 2014

I can understand how viewing that video as a teen might make you feel this way. I think a lot of what rick does is meant as a "fuck your standards" gesture and this video as well as the FW15 show reinforce this aspect. To me, the nudity obviously has shock value, but at the same it's not obscene. As Rick says "Nudity is the most simple and primal gesture" and in the over-sexualized society we live in I identify it more as a "why the fuck not" moment.(might have gone on a bit of a tangent here )

Comment

• rickandjulius
                          • Feb 2014

What bugs me about this whole nudity controversy is that women have been nude on the runway for years but as soon as a man does the same people lose their shit. I can understand that a women's breasts and a dudes crotch are not one in the same but come on. These are grown ass people who are freaking out, it's not that big of a deal. (I'm not implying SZ there btw). Did I like the collection? No, but it's not because of some dude hanging dong, it's cause the clothes sucked. It's like a bunch of kids snickering in anatomy class at this point.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by rickandjulius View Post
                            These are grown ass people who are freaking out, it's not that big of a deal.
                            I second that. It´s like they´re all surprised these models have genitalia underneath their clothes. There was no "scandal" after the Moody cookbook dropped, so why now?
                            "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                            -Paris Hilton

Comment

• newp
                              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by rickandjulius View Post
                              What bugs me about this whole nudity controversy is that women have been nude on the runway for years but as soon as a man does the same people lose their shit. I can understand that a women's breasts and a dudes crotch are not one in the same but come on. These are grown ass people who are freaking out, it's not that big of a deal. (I'm not implying SZ there btw). Did I like the collection? No, but it's not because of some dude hanging dong, it's cause the clothes sucked. It's like a bunch of kids snickering in anatomy class at this point.
                              What do you mean? I do not remember runway female models with exposed genitals and we see males with bare chest at almost each fashion week.

Comment

• rickandjulius
                                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by newp View Post
                                What do you mean? I do not remember runway female models with exposed genitals and we see males with bare chest at almost each fashion week.
                                Sadly I can't name any collections off the top of my head. But rest assured there are plenty women's shows with bare chests.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎