X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickefuge
    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by newp View Post
    Actually I know it's me who is not okay, I am just venting :)
    You are okay.
    You´re just longer than those pants.
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Comment

• BlacknWhite
      • Apr 2014

I wish East West Musical Instruments was still doing clothes.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mistifique View Post
        I'll buy copies of basics and pants mostly.
        I've been doing this as well, especially since I've eliminated every other color than black from my wardrobe. Though I try to buy the same item, in different compositions to make a little bit of a visible difference in my appearance, I was told that some people think I wear the same clothes all the time.

Comment

• bobbymac
          • Oct 2015

It bothers me whenever I see tall thin men who wear super skinny pants or jeans. Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned but a straight cut tailored pants will look better. I'm seeing a lot of loosely tailored pants nowadays so let's take a cue from that gentlemen.

Comment

• twelve12twelve
            • Jul 2015

Originally posted by bobbymac View Post
            It bothers me whenever I see tall thin men who wear super skinny pants or jeans. Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned but a straight cut tailored pants will look better. I'm seeing a lot of loosely tailored pants nowadays so let's take a cue from that gentlemen.
            OK sir, sorry to learn you've been bothered by this dismal behavior.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by bobbymac View Post
              #isoundlikeaneapolitantailorstuckinthe70s
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Arkady
                • Apr 2011

Much obliged for your alerting me to this meretricious fippery Bobbymac -- how vulgar.

*spits on monocle and polishes it on drop crotch*

Comment

• stagename
                  • Oct 2011

I don't want to ruin your fun guys but I don't think bobbymac is real.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by stagename View Post
                    I don't want to ruin your fun guys but I don't think bobbymac is real.
                    As opposed to being a spam bot? I think people are making fun of him because it was left field and kind of out of place, given where we are.

Comment

• stagename
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
                      As opposed to being a spam bot? I think people are making fun of him because it was left field and kind of out of place, given where we are.
                      No L, as in "bobbymac is a spam bot". Hence not real. There is no "him".

Comment

• delicious_not
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
                        I'm the exact opposite with Rick. I only wear XS or lean towards women's.
                        i kind of get it, but it's totally not what i want to achieve wearing rick - i don't want people to see my fits as "feminine" or "beautiful". even when i wear something that resembles a skirt or a dress i try to look like i just emerged from a portal to destroy the world lol.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

I don't think shrink wrapped Rick looks feminine at all. Actually, part of Rick's genius is to take elements normally associated with femininity and make them masculine.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• delicious_not
                            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            I don't think shrink wrapped Rick looks feminine at all. Actually, part of Rick's genius is to take elements normally associated with femininity and make them masculine.
                            if you understand what you're looking at then yes, but i bet most of the people don't. as an example, i think that a long, slim v-neck tee paired with skirted jeans screams feminine pretty loud and clear to 90% of the crowd. yes, i care about what others might think of me - i just can't do otherwise where i live.

let's say i'm wearing an XL hooded cardigan with pods and high socks. i still look weird, but personally i feel like the message is "i don't care, fuck off". but if i'd go with a size M for a more fitted look and swapped pods for skinny pants i would feel like i'm trying too hard to impress the people who don't even care about how their own jeans fit.

Comment

• En.
                              • May 2015

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
                              let's say i'm wearing an XL hooded cardigan with pods and high socks. i still look weird, but personally i feel like the message is "i don't care, fuck off". but if i'd go with a size M for a more fitted look and swapped pods for skinny pants i would feel like i'm trying too hard to impress the people who don't even care about how their own jeans fit.
                              Let's just embrace nudism everyone.

Comment

• SafetyKat
                                • Aug 2014

I feel like I'd be selling myself short if I didn't ask; Was this any of you SZers?? This is hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎