• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    anyone know if mike paradinas frequents this site? he's pretty decked out, cool guy, and great music.
    Yes, he is a member.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DudleyGray
      • Jul 2013

^Dear Mike, I was stoked about Expert Knob Twiddlers. Sincerely, D.

----

Waiting in line to vote yesterday, I looked around to see whom I should be glaring at based on what they were wearing, and it was really hard to tell. I just had to blanket glare everyone.
      bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• aussy
        • Jul 2011

Well, BoF Professional just rolled out so it looks like I'm done reading it and hating on their slew of cheesy sponsored content. I'll still check out the daily digest page.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Lots of goth ninja yesterday downtown, and even one uptown.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• beyondthemeans
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by aussy View Post
            Well, BoF Professional just rolled out so it looks like I'm done reading it and hating on their slew of cheesy sponsored content. I'll still check out the daily digest page.
            Let's see how long that will work out for BOF.
            Can't imagine a lot of regular readers signing up to read only 5 articles, let alone paying €18 a month.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

I think that professionals will pay. $20 a month is nothing.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• naoko
                • Dec 2015

HI GUYS,

WHO LOVES RICK OWENS AND WHO IS REALLY INTO HIS DIVIDED PLATFORM RUNNER SNEAKER ? WHICH ONE OF U CONSIDER HIS DIVIDED PLATFORM SNEAKERS FOR THE BEST DESIGNED SNEAKERS EVER NO MATTER WHAT COLOUR COMBINATION ?

WHAT'S UR FAVOURITE COMBINATION ? EXPRESS UR THOUGHTS

PERSONALLY I'M NOT INTO COLOURS I LOVE B&W or whole black or whole white runner but anyway
                I LOVE THIS DESIGN AND I THINK THAT THIS FORM IS LITERALLY ART, SNEAKERS WORLD WISE
                MOST BEAUTIFUL SNEAKERS I HAVE EVER SEEN sounds exaggerated but I was just so amazed when I saw them first time.
                THIS SNEAKERS ARE JUST TIMELESS AND AHEAD OF ITS TIME

I REMEMBER WHEN I SAW HIS FIRST COLLABORATION IN 2014 WITH ADIDAS AND I WAS BLOWN AWAY
                BEFORE I WASN'T INTERESTED IN SNEAKERS BECAUSE ALL OF THEM WERE AT LEAST FOR ME SO BORING AND THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I WAS WAITING FOR :D

SO GUYS I KNOW IT'S JUST SNEAKERS AND WE DON'T SAVE ANY LIFES HERE BUT IF YOU ARE A BIG FAN OF HIS RUNNER JUST DROP ME A LINE AND TELL ME WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO IF ONE DAY THEY WILL NOT BE PRODUCED ANYMORE :D

BECAUSE THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I WANT TO WEAR UNTIL I GET OLD :D AND I'M LIKE SERIOUS :D

PS; I DON'T MIND HIS HIGHG BOOTS with the same divided soles or cargo boots too :P

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

I hope you know that typing in all caps is considered obnoxious, unless you are Rick himself.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DudleyGray
                    • Jul 2013

There's these papers that I edit, and one author's name is all over them. He basically set the standard for criteria to classify all sorts of cancers, and it's like damn, what have I done with my life? I made a few good fart jokes and bought a bunch of rad shit. I wondered if he thinks at all about what he wears, so I GIS'd him, and he's the type of guy who wears goofy palm tree print suspenders with a paisley tie. OK, 2-0 for the doctor. I wondered if Mother Theresa ever had a random fashion thought, so I GIS'd her younger days, and she was pretty as well. Go figure, go Motherfucking Theresa figure.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                      • Nov 2014

Well, your name is all over this forum so, there’s that...
                      "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                      -Paris Hilton

Comment

• DudleyGray
                        • Jul 2013

You always know just what to say. :)

Comment

• aussy
                          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          I think that professionals will pay. $20 a month is nothing.
                          Definitely. My work and, quite honestly, my life have nothing to do with fashion so I wont be. I guess they don't see value in non industry readers, though that user base is well outnumbered so it makes perfect financial sense. I'll just miss that occasional social engagement on fashion that isn't some dweeb in a RO group asking how geobaskets fit for the 900th time.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by aussy View Post
                            Definitely. My work and, quite honestly, my life have nothing to do with fashion so I wont be. I guess they don't see value in non industry readers, though that user base is well outnumbered so it makes perfect financial sense. I'll just miss that occasional social engagement on fashion that isn't some dweeb in a RO group asking how geobaskets fit for the 900th time.
                            Wait, why do you say that? Do you have any for sale? Do they come with OG box, spare laces, and bag? Do you have better picture of heel drag? WHAT'S YOUR BEST PRICE WHAT'S YOUR BEST PRICE WHAT'S YOUR BEST

Comment

• deadboy
                              • Jul 2013

Meanwhile in my city, the main/only purveyor of mens Rick, BBS, ma+ etc. is catching heat for what I have to imagine seemed like a good idea at the time.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by deadboy View Post
                                Meanwhile in my city, the main/only purveyor of mens Rick, BBS, ma+ etc. is catching heat for what I have to imagine seemed like a good idea at the time.

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/a-men...ck-friday-sale
                                Facepalm. For what it's worth one of the owners is black. Though maybe that makes everything worse...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎