Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hiddenaway
    • Jan 2012

I honestly use that bag all the time. Mostly for laundry but still, it comes in handy!

Comment

• beardown
      rekoner
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Hiddenaway View Post
      I honestly use that bag all the time. Mostly for laundry but still, it comes in handy!
      I fucking *love* those bags because A) I didn't pay anything for it and it's a nice, substantial weight brushed cotton

and

B) The logo is so fucking small, you can't even really see it.
      Carry on with your $1400+ tote bags. I can get all kinds of shit in it, it's not pretentious and if I lose it, no big shit.

edit: I also carry a BBS bag once in a while that is great for toting shit around.
      Originally posted by mizzar
      Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• kunk75
        Banned
        • May 2008

^yup, i use them for groceries every week

Comment

• michael_kard
          • Oct 2010

I don't know if it was inentional or not, but the bigger tote fits a washload perfectly. Plus the big handles can also make it worn like a backpack, for those extreme situations.
          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• kuugaia
            • Feb 2010

I think the BBS dust bags are my favourite - functionally speaking. I love the MA+ ones design wise, but I normally don't want to take five thousand years to close the damn thing.

edit:
            In other news: I thought trying to match blacks was hard, now I'm trying to match colours...
            Last edited by kuugaia; 04-26-2012, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• near 2 C two weeks ago, almost 26 C last few days - and where is damned spring?? wrapped myself in cardi and stole and try to ignore the nasty crowd around consisting of sweaty fat bodies, smelly clothes and well some amount of nice tits.
              Last edited by Guest; 04-28-2012, 02:16 PM. Reason: all ya virtual keyborgs

Comment

• Patroklus
                Banned
                • Feb 2011

between the walter van beirendonck thread and the brief derailment of Good Finds into homo territory, I'm starting to feel the need to get some sort of feather boa or fringe. My only worry is that I will want to wear it every day, and just how the fuck do you clean that shit anyway? plus i commute by motorcycle and I don't think they will survive that but maybe I can just carefully fold it and put it in the luggage compartment.

thoughts??

Comment

• cjbreed
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Jin View Post
                  ...the nasty crowd aroung consisting of sweaty fat bodies, smelly clothes and well some amount of nice tits.
                  one of these things is not like the others. would not be complaining
                  dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• cjbreed
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
                    Originally posted by Hiddenaway View Post

oh man. oh man. this is adorable. sorry to quote again but...oh man
                    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Rosenrot
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                      between the walter van beirendonck thread and the brief derailment of Good Finds into homo territory, I'm starting to feel the need to get some sort of feather boa or fringe. My only worry is that I will want to wear it every day, and just how the fuck do you clean that shit anyway? plus i commute by motorcycle and I don't think they will survive that but maybe I can just carefully fold it and put it in the luggage compartment.

thoughts??
                      Don't you just need wet cloth to clean feathers? Also it's probably not a good idea to ride a bike with it on. You don't want to do an Isadora Duncan.
                      Originally posted by Patroklus
                      Better too adventurous than not enough
                      everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• trentk
                        • Oct 2010

Strongly considering growing a beard in this shape.

I like the idea of a flaming red beard set against say an all black RO suit. (Kindof like this minus the priestly garb. Image chosen solely to show the red beard / black clothing contrast.)
                        "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• Originally posted by trentk View Post
                          under good ol priest's robe you can hide not only ro suit, but a full-lenght ro dress.

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                          one of these things is not like the others. would not be complaining
                          you know, I wrote this post on the subbway, right when, another portion of people burst in and my hand holding iphone was pressed down in a, actually, couple of these things) that's why my post so drastically alter the tone and content))

Comment

• #ruin
                            • Jul 2011

Trying so hard not to spend £400 on the Julius pocket panel tank

It's a ridiculous amount to pay for a tank top, yet its the most perfect top I've ever seen -sigh-

Comment

• kuugaia
                              • Feb 2010

^ Solution: Hope everyone sleeps on it and wait for a sale!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎