Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gill
    • Dec 2009

I'm not a modo on SUFU so I don't know the reason why he's been banned and don't feel the need to comment it. But if I was one, I would probably send a few emails and deal directly with the person and see myself how to work out the situation to avoid banning someone 20 times.

I simply feel the guy behind the Cruvoir brand has not a good communication and thus, result being hated for more than he is. I have been scammed once on SUFU for expensive Rick stuffs so I understand how important is transparency for people in order to buy online safely. That's why a community is built for. If the guy is a scammer he'll be exposed over time. But if the person is running a legit business and can let his customers profit, I don't see the problem.

Comment

• MJRH
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Gill View Post
      I'm not a modo on SUFU so I don't know the reason why he's been banned and don't feel the need to comment it. But if I was one, I would probably send a few emails and deal directly with the person and see myself how to work out the situation to avoid banning someone 20 times.
      I'm not a seller on SUFU so i don't know the reason why I've been banned and don't feel the need to comment it. But if I was one, I would probably send a few emails and deal directly with the modo and see myself how to work out the situation to avoid banning myself 20 times.
      ain't no beauty queens in this locality

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Gill View Post

I simply feel the guy behind the Cruvoir brand has not a good communication and thus, result being hated for more than he is. I have been scammed once on SUFU for expensive Rick stuffs so I understand how important is transparency for people in order to buy online safely. That's why a community is built for. If the guy is a scammer he'll be exposed over time. But if the person is running a legit business and can let his customers profit, I don't see the problem.
        you seem to have really gotten a grasp of the situation here.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Dane
          HAMMERTIME
          • Feb 2011

this just keeps getting better.
          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• interest1
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
            the roses r black
            & my clothes r 2
            bitch u kno
            im the only gothninja 4 u

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
            kate moss in rick owens:

Stop pillaging my Women's Shopping & Personal Style threads, you dork. At least do what I do and pillage the random tumblrs of people I don't know or care about.

Oh wait, he's flown the coop, hasn't he? Just as well..
            sain't

Comment

• Gill
              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
              you seem to have really gotten a grasp of the situation here.
              Well, you clearly don't like him because he's an internet spammer, with no regards to forum's ethics and rules, and probably a 29 years old dude living in a basement with satanist intentions. Why would I feel the need to contradict you ?

Not to mention he probably already get new customers with all this exposure, and I don't even think people care about who he is if what he sells is worth their attention.
              Last edited by Gill; 05-17-2013, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• interest1
                • Nov 2008

what are "satanist" intentions?

Are those good intentions? Bad? Or just red-hot poker-ish?
                sain't

Comment

• schemedream
                  • Jan 2013

I love you guys. Thanks for the entertainment.

That's all. Carry on.

Comment

• interest1
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by MJRH View Post

anybody interested in chunky knitwear should google the name johan ku:

he's certainly trumped ann in the cthulhu dept, anyway.

Hah, I bought that mondo-chunky black wool knit scarf Ann did a few seasons back – then quickly eBayed it off for roughly what I'd paid for it, after nearly being suffocated by the wooly monster while negotiating a particularly stubborn snowy side street in the West Village a couple winters ago..

Thing was so huge it could've doubled as a duvet for my bed.
                    sain't

Comment

• interest1
                      • Nov 2008

perfekt

Item of the Day

Someone please tell me where I can nab one of these.
                      The schoolbag, not the schoolgirl.

Last edited by interest1; 05-19-2013, 09:43 PM. Reason: solicitation of minors not on my bucket list
                      sain't

Comment

• nahneun
                        • Feb 2011

So I just want to draw some attention to the name plate on the the bag to the right. The name plate says Kang Min Hyuk, which is a masculine name. Actually, there's almost a 0% chance that it would ever be a girl's name because the Hyuk character is used almost specifically for guys. Take it as you will.

Comment

• interest1
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by nahneun View Post

So I just want to draw some attention to the name plate on the the bag to the right. The name plate says Kang Min Hyuk, which is a masculine name. Actually, there's almost a 0% chance that it would ever be a girl's name because the Hyuk character is used almost specifically for guys. Take it as you will.

Maybe she stole her lover's bag. You know how pesky those schoolgirls can be...
                          sain't

Comment

• Crowzer
                            • Feb 2011

Look like a custom made.

Comment

• Pumpfish
                              • Sep 2010

This put a huge smile on my face. Keep watching.

Last edited by Pumpfish; 05-20-2013, 12:55 PM. Reason: Betta link
                              spinning glue back into horses. . .

Comment

• messenoire
                                • Nov 2009

as more celebrities and famous-what-have-yous start taking notice to artisanal brands, do you think that will create an influx of artisanal brands or does the market not work that way? when there is a demand for hand-made higher end pieces do you think there will be more designers focusing on construction and craftsmanship in the near future or will this niche remain a niche?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎