X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

I don't see how that's comfortable if the whole point of wearing sandals is to let your feet breath. But if you are nostalgic for 80s Soviet Union style, by all means.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• profondo nero
      • Aug 2012

RO SS 15

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
      Summer, summer, summertime...

Comment

• interest1
        • Nov 2008

The only sock gif I have.

And this is where it ends up..
        sain't

Comment

• messenoire
          • Nov 2009

we should apply the same 100 post requirement for posting in the classifieds to posting about rick dunks. if you have to ask if they're real then you probably shouldnt be buying $1300 trainers in the first place.

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

you ever have that situation when you see something you want to buy and then you get cold feet and you hesitate and you watch it and check on it and wait around and flip flop and check it again to see if its still there and then it sells and you lose it and its gone forever and you think to yourself what the fuck was i thinking and you want to bang your head against the wall?

yeah i just did that. i am having that feel right now.
            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• fireflygrave
              • Aug 2012

What did you miss out on?
              put a tiger in your tank

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

It'll show up in classifieds or on eBay. Never had a piece in my life that I wanted that did not end up in my closet one day.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• interest1
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post

It'll show up in classifieds or on eBay. Never had a piece in my life that I wanted that did not end up in my closet one day.

Exactly this.

Sometimes, they actually find you.

@cjbreed – everything you want always comes back around. Clothes, and way beyond.
                  . . . . . . . ..Head-banging best reserved for really good music.
                  sain't

Comment

• croatoan
                    • Jul 2007

Been seeing a lot of fake Julius pants in Seoul recently. Especially the ones with the paneling around the knee. Nothing like seeing "Julius" pants paired with a Tommy Hilfiger logo t-shirt.

Comment

• messenoire
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by croatoan View Post
                      Been seeing a lot of fake Julius pants in Seoul recently. Especially the ones with the paneling around the knee. Nothing like seeing "Julius" pants paired with a Tommy Hilfiger logo t-shirt.
                      that sucks. that means they'll be showing up on ebay soon. can you tell in the treaments or denim weight? i'm sure reproducing a lot of the other julius jeans is no easy/cost efficient task because of the detailing. julius was one of the last brands i felt safe searching for on ebay.

Comment

• croatoan
                        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                        that sucks. that means they'll be showing up on ebay soon. can you tell in the treaments or denim weight? i'm sure reproducing a lot of the other julius jeans is no easy/cost efficient task because of the detailing. julius was one of the last brands i felt safe searching for on ebay.
                        Honestly I haven't paid very close attention. Here you just see so many fakes of specific niche brands things eventually just stop standing out. I've walked past stores displaying them and have also seen people wearing them. The ones I remember were grayish denim cargos, twill(?) panel knee trousers, and denim with distressed paneled knees. No idea if they actually have Julius tags or anything; might either be tagless or sold as some other brand.

Last year there were suddenly tons of fake N.Hoolywood t-shirts. Their signature tag (looped over the neckline so that it shows on the outside) was stuck on every random t-shirt. Now I noticed the shop Codes Combine (kind of a fast fashion/H&M-type place) has also started using that style tag.

Generally I feel that (at least here) the people buying the fakes aren't buying them because they think it really is such-and-such brand. People have no idea and just buy it because it is cheap and they like it.

Comment

• cloonz
                          • Aug 2011

A pulled down rick tank barely reaches his crotch. Damn.

Comment

• ahn
                            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                            you ever have that situation when you see something you want to buy and then you get cold feet and you hesitate and you watch it and check on it and wait around and flip flop and check it again to see if its still there and then it sells and you lose it and its gone forever and you think to yourself what the fuck was i thinking and you want to bang your head against the wall?

yeah i just did that. i am having that feel right now.
                            Missed out on a pair of heavily discounted Guidi ankle boots doing this. I will NEVER find them that cheap brand new again.
                            some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by cloonz View Post
                              A pulled down rick tank barely reaches his crotch. Damn.
                              Same could be said about the waitress.
                              merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• cjbreed
                                • Feb 2009

oh i think she'll reach it just fine.

also....those burgers look delicious

Originally posted by ahn View Post
                                Missed out on a pair of heavily discounted Guidi ankle boots doing this. I will NEVER find them that cheap brand new again.
                                yep. i missed out on a pair of a1923 trainers brand new in box at a super low discount that may never be seen again. tragic.
                                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎