Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eat me
    • May 2009

this thread gets more colourful by the minute.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by PoiPoi
      i just like to say i feel very welcomed,especially after receiving this from message the charming

Pipcleo

"please fuck off little man,you look ridiculous''
      would sig except it's too long
      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

i just like to say i feel very welcomed,especially after receiving this from message the charming

Pipcleo

"please fuck off little man,you look ridiculous''
        lol, are you serious? pip, come on...
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

NDF has a valid point. Having said that, let's give peace a chance and see what happens. Jetlag.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• crz
            • Apr 2008

merz...the lady looks great!

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

I don't think that was exactly the appropriate way* of confronting it, but what were you expecting though? like it has been said this forum is not about WAYWT, its merely one thread among a thousand others. I don't see the point of anyone migrating here just to post pictures of themselves, theres sites like lookbook and a ton of others to do that on.

* and yes, I just told mr. Mattei to fuck off myself, but he was pushing it to a different extent, creating multiple accounts, speed posting his costumes..
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Johnny
                • Sep 2006

let's not pretend that this is about anything other than not liking the guy's look. there are many posters here who only or substantially only post in WAYWT who don't get this sort of reaction. we've had the debate about whether people should post in other threads first before WAYWT and this was rejected. personally i don't think someone should be told to fuck off because there is disapproval of how he looks. (what an odd thing to have to explicate....... )

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

agreed with johnny here (believe it or not). but poipoi, take that point well. people will simply ignore you.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Apr 2009

Originally posted by Bring The Noise View Post
                    This looks good, i love thet pants...
                    im assuming you work for theory?

Thanks BTN appreciate it. yes its a <i>little</i> project in the making atm.
                    Originally posted by dji
                    don't hesitate, just buy.

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

i love it when SZ gets all didactic and shit
                      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Alesha
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by JoniF
                        Posting solely in SZ's WAYWT will not grant you the respect that you aim for. If you seek validation, contribute, or search elsewhere. This is a community of discussion, not gothninja LOOKBOOK heaven.
                        I had different impression when I first looked at WAYWT thread. Honestly I think that it can be percieved in such fashion by people who come to SZ for first time.
                        Originally posted by interest1
                        I'm pulling you off my friends list if you don't put down the vodka.

Comment

• move_ment
                          • Feb 2009

I think people wanting to post a waywt here should respect the majority's prefered aesthetic regardless. I'd prefer this to be 'gothninja LOOKBOOK heaven' rather than a sufu/SZ waywt crossover thread.

Comment

• move_ment
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by wire.artist
                            WHAT? seriously, are you high?
                            so, you enjoy seeing kids adorned in peasant hats?

please replace word 'aesthetic' with word 'style' in that sentence.

Comment

• move_ment
                              • Feb 2009

I'm fairly new and obviously haven't been around for 1,354 posts, but it's clear if you wear, for example: Rick, AnnD, BBS, Julius, CCP, MA+, CDiem, Attachment in a waywt... and wear it well, everyone will be on your dick.

Wear AA, Uniqlo, dior (KVA) omgz.... or just no response.

I hope that you get what I am trying to say, but I will admit i'm 'more of a visual person'.

Comment

• Chant
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2008

Posting first in the WAYWT isn't such a bad idea imo, since it's a way to introduce yourself (I dit it on that purpose when I arrived*), but I can understand the opposite point of view.

* but also been warned immediately by the Commander in Chief I should not play "ego masturbation" here.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎