X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chant
    Banned
    • Jun 2008

Main troups are gone, but the reargard is still there.

Comment

• maldoror
      • Jun 2007

^
      @ fuumanchu: what jacket is that? I've been looking for something just like it (lightweight, low gorge, summer casual)

Originally posted by ledger

awesome.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

/\ maldoror, i saw a very nice Lanvin at Barneys today that would fit the bill. But it's Lanvin style, not sure if it's up your alley.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AKA*NYC
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by maldoror View Post
          booooooooobby!
          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• coup de grace
            x
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            /\ maldoror, i saw a very nice Lanvin at Barneys today that would fit the bill. But it's Lanvin style, not sure if it's up your alley.
            fall lanvin at barney's looks great so far. jacket and cardigans are beautiful.

Comment

• maldoror
              • Jun 2007

definitely fits my style, but maybe not my budget...

I'll be sure to check it out on my next trip to nyc though. thanks for the tip

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

/\ wait, you moved? The blazer is 40% + 25% off, so kind of approaching sanity.

By the way - public service announcement. Barneys has one Raf beach towel left - DO NOT BUY IT, PLEASE!!! I want to buy it when it gets marked down more, for reasons sicker than you imagine.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• maldoror
                  • Jun 2007

didn't move, still dividing time between nyc and philly, just spending a lot more time in philly atm since my studio is here and I've been seriously work stressed/have a ton to do.

may have to call barneys about this jacket though... any more description you can give re: material, cut, etc. so I can ascertain pricing and available sizes over the phone?

hoping to hold out on a ny trip until my girlfriend gets back from boulder or ccp footwear drops at A (you know, whichever comes first...)

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

didn't move, still dividing time between nyc and philly, just spending a lot more time in philly atm since my studio is here and I've been seriously work stressed/have a ton to do.

may have to call barneys about this jacket though... any more description you can give re: material, cut, etc. so I can ascertain pricing and available sizes over the phone?

hoping to hold out on a ny trip until my girlfriend gets back from boulder or ccp footwear drops at A (you know, whichever comes first...)
                    lolz. how is she feeling?

The blazer is short, one button, wool, with slight ruching in the front, piping on the shoulders, subtle pinstripe, color hard to describe - kind of navyish? yummy to the touch. i tried it on and loved it (in theory).

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz
                      almost fell out of my chair.
                      oh yeah. this will be the apex in the history of camp.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
                        • Sep 2006

^
                        @ fuumanchu: what jacket is that? I've been looking for something just like it (lightweight, low gorge, summer casual)

awesome.
                        Nicolas Andreas Taralis. Met him today and he was quite surprised to see something by him so old (his second collection). The new stuff is killer.
                        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Twin Doma leathers. A little height difference....

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• maldoror
                            • Jun 2007

lolz. how is she feeling?

The blazer is short, one button, wool, with slight ruching in the front, piping on the shoulders, subtle pinstripe, color hard to describe - kind of navyish? yummy to the touch. i tried it on and loved it (in theory).
                            fully recovered now, thanks for your concern + info.

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                            Nicolas Andreas Taralis. Met him today and he was quite surprised to see something by him so old (his second collection). The new stuff is killer.
                            solid. the piece looks great and the fit is impeccable. taralis isn't a designer I ever paid much heed to, but it seems about time to revise my opinion.

Comment

• bc3
                              • Jun 2008

James is such a dork, god damn

to laura: "we love each other"

My ass
                              Originally posted by Maldoror
                              payment owed is the new gift.

paypal: it's personal

Comment

• drexl
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz
                                NAT deserves a whole lot more recognition than he has ever gotten, aside from seminal shit like luster that has probably brought more than a handful of the regulars to serious interest in all matters sartorial. one of his womens collections a few years back had my jaw firmly planted to the floor, yet no one seemed to be aware of him here, and I've never seen his work retailer outside of japan..

kind of a travesty. what's he up to these days, max?
                                Yeah, definitely, his women's fall 06 blew me away and the stuff on Why-Lip looks pretty damn good. There's not alot of stockists outside of Japan, but they do exist. Insight in Germany (tricot from tFS works there I believe) carries him. I emailed NAT a few weeks ago asking about stockists and he mentionned that he'll be selling some stuff online directly from the website this fall.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎