Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nikov
    • Nov 2008

i think the fit looks best on this guy (taken from recent purchases thread)

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Provided that they do not produce separate runs for Japan and the rest of the world, it makes sense. Japanese are smaller. One thing I love about buying Japanese designers (not all) is that I don't have to alter sleeves :-)
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• This is not what I wore today (today I wore a doma double layer LS and the silk robe thing but to the same pants and shoes) but my most recent photographed outfit. testing out the shoes.

The shoes did last longer than 12 hours though. about 3 days of massive wear. think I walked about 12 hours the first day in them. the side has opened up a little bit, and the rubber sole is a little loose on the heel. i'll have to return them... i saw that they will be available for next season, so i might buy them then instead. Hopefully the issues have been taken care of by then.

Comment

• hah, in that particular picture yes, cause my hair is newly brushed and fluffy, and i'm looking downwards. I have a pretty long neck otherwise.

edit: mona, yes. this one http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/...nt=Bild2-2.png

Comment

• kbi
            • Feb 2009

Correct. Looks like you're trying to hide you're face.. I think it would look better if you tuned down on the hair so your face and the clothes gain significance.. The flow of your hair is somehow disturbing in connection with that top imo.

Heels look good though! Hope they're gonna last u a long time

Comment

• anatomicut
              • Jun 2009

hi
              heirloom
              some questions about the ro heel
              is there any higher version in the shop?
              i saw high version on the collectioc pics.
              so is it sale now at ro shop?

Comment

• eat me
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                This is not what I wore today (today I wore a doma double layer LS and the silk robe thing but to the same pants and shoes) but my most recent photographed outfit. testing out the shoes.

This, I'd say, is HOF-worthy. You carry such an edgy ensamble with careless ease - . The way how these shoes look absolutely fine in here says it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbi View Post
                  Correct. Looks like you're trying to hide you're face.. I think it would look better if you tuned down on the hair so your face and the clothes gain significance.. The flow of your hair is somehow disturbing in connection with that top imo.

Heels look good though! Hope they're gonna last u a long time
                  thanks. unfortunately they seem like they aren't. I'm not gonna go to a cobbler to have the sides stitched for what they cost.

as I said with the hair, usually it's not as big, and i don't hide behind it, the hair is the point of it. it carries essence of what i'm trying to achieve. movement.

Comment

• Originally posted by anatomicut View Post
                    hi
                    heirloom
                    some questions about the ro heel
                    is there any higher version in the shop?
                    i saw high version on the collectioc pics.
                    so is it sale now at ro shop?
                    i don't think the full length boot is available this season, but i could be wrong. I do know it's available for SS10.
                    These are for AW09 though, so it's not included into the sale. From what I know they sold out in the RO stores within a day or two.

Comment

• dji
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                      Fuck the rider looks good...
                      looks good on you BSR, does this mean I'm off the hook?

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                      seems like the wrists and waist are shorter than usual for julius -- dji?
                      you thinking about getting your hustle on p.niddy? the arms are about an inch shorter than their usual raglan cut jacket, body length is ~1cm shorter. it's also about half a size tighter than the jut neck cut so I'd say a size 2 would be a slim 46.

if I understand correctly all of the pieces shown on the runway are size 2 (european 46) no? what you see is what you get with Julius, what's shown on the runway and in the showroom is exactly what is produced for that season.

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by dji View Post
                        looks good on you BSR, does this mean I'm off the hook?

you thinking about getting your hustle on p.niddy? the arms are about an inch shorter than their usual raglan cut jacket, body length is ~1cm shorter. it's also about half a size tighter than the jut neck cut so I'd say a size 2 would be a slim 46.

if I understand correctly all of the pieces shown on the runway are size 2 (european 46) no? what you see is what you get with Julius, what's shown on the runway and in the showroom is exactly what is produced for that season.
                        nah, just playing julius trivial pursuit with you
                        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• MikeN
                          • Nov 2007

The shoes did last longer than 12 hours though. about 3 days of massive wear. think I walked about 12 hours the first day in them. the side has opened up a little bit, and the rubber sole is a little loose on the heel. i'll have to return them... i saw that they will be available for next season, so i might buy them then instead. Hopefully the issues have been taken care of by then.
                          So you're saying that exactly what I said would happen... happened? Hmmm.

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                            • Feb 2008

This is not what I wore today (today I wore a doma double layer LS and the silk robe thing but to the same pants and shoes) but my most recent photographed outfit. testing out the shoes.

No offense, but either the angle of the picture or the shirt makes it look like you have a bigger stomach then chest

Comment

• Aleks
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                              So you're saying that exactly what I said would happen... happened? Hmmm.
                              Think of it this way, he got 3 days of them for free!

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Bring The Noise View Post
                                No offense, but either the angle of the picture or the shirt makes it look like you have a bigger stomach then chest
                                a bit uneccesary, no..?
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎