• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestial
    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
    that color combo does not do either piece justice
    want to find a tee in that blue color that's inside the hood..

tried the tee with my black ma-jacket, but the high/tight neckline felt totally wrong with it.

Comment

• Gabriel
      • Sep 2007

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Lowrey's shorts + boots combo is perfect. He's made it look natural and effortless!

Not bad Gabriel but it's got this really predictable look to it if that makes any sense. Then again, anytime I see a skinny european guy with long blonde hair wearing Rick and Obscur they all tend to look/dress the same... at least here on SZ.

I like that new members/longtime lurkers are coming out and posting on WAYWT as of late!
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Konzern
          • Oct 2008

Love it Gabriel, your hair fits the style aswell. Any info on the red tank?

Comment

• MississippiRebel62
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
            I think that this looks absolutely amazing.

Comment

• Enaml
              • Apr 2009

After seeing it in action I'm having a harder and harder time waiting for the Obscur leather to ship...
              How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Enaml
                • Apr 2009

Also, great pics these past few pages. Especially love yours, Heirloom + Mike.
                How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                  want to find a tee in that blue color that's inside the hood..

tried the tee with my black ma-jacket, but the high/tight neckline felt totally wrong with it.
                  i find that the doma blue t from this season works well with ma blues.

that ma shirt does appear challenging. interested to hear if you can find a good combo for it. i was gonna suggest a burgundy/brown cdiem coat/long coat but hard to say without seeing the color in person.
                  One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• mesh
                    • Dec 2006

Lowrey last pic of yours is superb, much better than the last manpri shot from paris which I wasn't too fond of though it's difficult to see the length of these.

Comment

• croatoan
                      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                      Predictable or not, this is really rad.

Comment

• morsto
                        • Nov 2008

Looks really good Gabriel. Makes me even more anxious to get my jacket. :P
                        I do not recognise the vessel,
                        but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by mesh View Post
                          Lowrey last pic of yours is superb, much better than the last manpri shot from paris which I wasn't too fond of though it's difficult to see the length of these.
                          Im beginning to worry about this whole redefinition of garments thingie,
                          we now have medges, mandals, manpri and a whole slew of others I can remember, can it not just be a shorts or a cropped pants? I am beginning to feel like we are opening a door into the very same room we are making an effort to exit...............

Gabriel, even though the image themselves are good, I dont like the shots, they seem a bit too moody, almost like a photoshoot, I do not feel your personality or individuality shining through in the shots, its almost like a model on set, commercially conveying a mood
                          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                            Im beginning to worry about this whole redefinition of garments thingie,
                            we now have medges, mandals, manpri and a whole slew of others I can remember, can it not just be a shorts or a cropped pants? I am beginning to feel like we are opening a door into the very same room we are making an effort to exit...............

Gabriel, even though the image themselves are good, I dont like the shots, they seem a bit too moody, almost like a photoshoot, I do not feel your personality or individuality shining through in the shots, its almost like a model on set, commercially conveying a mood
                            you ask for the impossible.
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                              you ask for the impossible.
                              Impossible is nothing-Adidas
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Gabriel
                                • Sep 2007

asd

yeah its a bit plain, but it served good as an sunday outfit!

zamb haha i guess i look a bit stiff in the pictures, but they show the clothes and fit fairly good imo

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎