X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by kodekid
    will you forgo that new pair of boots and pay for a few sessions?
    In another life, I am a religious counselor, I can give you a few sessions for free!!!!!!!!!

you need prayers
    "O Lord, open his eyes that he might see"

Amen........

hopefully your faith will make you whole
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
      • Mar 2009

This guy just seems to post without reading what has been posted literally a split second before he decided to bash his keyboard again.

zamb...think you need to pray a lot more for this miss guided pitni !
      merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
        • Mar 2009

It was in regards to this

"will you forgo that new pair of boots and pay for a few sessions?"

had you read properly what zamb had posted,you to would realise that your comment makes no bloody sense...
        merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• morsto
          • Nov 2008

Another day, another new member making a fool of himself by not understanding the premise of the community. Perhaps Faust should make the account creation questionnaire harder.

Well, partially joking, but really, there has been annoyingly many trolls and ignorants lately.
          I do not recognise the vessel,
          but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

if it were posted a split second before I typed, how could i read it?

and, for the record, i'm not a religious person so please save your prayers
            this is why you must be quick to read and slow to type, Since you HAVE TO speak (type) it would serve you good to learn a few things first before you do, so that you would have something sensible to speak about...........

Also, be careful about the prayers, I might have to pronounce you damned!!!!!
            trust me, i have such powers

Comment

• Fuuma
              • Sep 2006

i have the margiela hi tops. how's that for irony?
              There is absolutely no irony in that. You should try to understand the concept before mouthing off. What I said went way over your head. I'm now 90% convinced that you're trolling (maybe you're one of our dearly departed members?). You didn't bring anything to backup any of your assertions.
              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                • Nov 2007

stop indulging the troll people. he should have been told to fuck off and ignored three pages ago. no need to justify anything.
                LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Catharsis
                  What are you guys opinions on wearing clothes in ways in which they weren't meant to be worn?

Shall I post more visions of Hell?
                  zamb,please pray for us all!

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

i just wanted to voice my opinion, an opinion that nobody here is interested in
                    Well, if no one was interested in it, you wouldn't have gotten any replies, would you. And you are completely free to voice your opinion of course, just like anyone else. I just don't see where you are going with your opinion.

Really, there are 2 options here:

1. You realise this place isn't for you at all, and you find somewhere else that appeals to you more or you read a good book.
                    2. You realise this place isn't quite for you, and you decide to do something about it by contributing. Hey, if you got fun to inject, knock yourself out, I don't mind. Neither would anyone else I guess.

So, what'll it be? People have given you quite a bit of time here...

And while I understand how you see irony in you owning the same MMM's as Fuuma, it really doesn't do much for your whole argument and feels like I have just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading through your posts.
                    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by Catharsis
                      What are you guys opinions on wearing clothes in ways in which they weren't meant to be worn?
                      What, like wearing sweaters as pants and gloves as socks and such?
                      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Schadenfreude
                        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                        What, like wearing sweaters as pants and gloves as socks and such?
                        Don't lets be silly!
                        Originally posted by ddohnggo
                        fuck, that baby dresses way better than i do.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                          • Mar 2009

now that is neo-victorian!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

[quote=Catharsis;164855]What are you guys opinions on wearing clothes in ways in which they weren't meant to be worn?

Shall I post more visions of Hell?[/quote]

Yes please.

Anyways, I'm going to have to agree with Diego in regards to this thread lately. Entertainment it certainly is, but in terms of substance/relevance it has been lacking because various posters have drawn energy away from the other, arguably better threads.

The renewed discussion on Geoffrey Small has been quite exciting, along with the appearance of Hobo on here and his really thoughtful contributions in several threads

new posters should take note.
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

SZs own version of Comedy Central!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• morsto
                                • Nov 2008

Jesus christ, someone put this moron out of his misery.
                                I do not recognise the vessel,
                                but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎