• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbeuys
    • May 2008

Originally posted by kodekid
    If this is what "i don't get", i'm happy

the salesperson who sold you that suff ahould not have indulged you.
    Dad???
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

Originally posted by kodekid
      mrbeuys, do you "get that?

"that" being the pic i posted
      Dude, you are asking someone who wears pretty much nothing but Rick... I may not be in your target audience in this particular case.
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• swami
        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
        Dad???

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Faust!!!!!!!!!
          where are you?
          we need reinforcements!!!!!!!!!

We are having a double assault
          help!!!!!!
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• theetruscan
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
            Dad???
            For everyone who didn't know, this forum has an ignore list built in. It's in the User Control Panel. That way, when stupid trolls wander in, you can avoid them. This guy wants to prove that he's cooler than anyone else here, that the site is worthless and no one understands anything? Fine, let him. Put him on ignore and let him scream into his little box. It's not like he has any insight, why waste the effort?

EDIT: Not calling you a troll mrbeuys, just picked your quote because it made me giggle.
            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

way too much attention given to a troll, poke one and they'll never stop.

moving on....
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cabl3
                • Dec 2008

people wait wait, stop arguing, I think we're missing the greater matter at hand.

Originally posted by Catharsis
                What are your opinions on wearing clothes in ways that they weren't meant to be worn?
                "If you want to tell the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you."
                - Wilde

Comment

• BrettChaotix
                  • Nov 2007

Comment

• theetruscan
                    • Jan 2008

btw, I don't think you would want to see the pics where I'm wearing my cardigan as a scarf.
                    Just a thought for you, I think prompted by Brett's guitars.

You seem to be trying to break clothing rules (wearing your cardigan as a scarf, or a ridiculous open-chested travesty, or whatever it might be). While I'm not equating the two, just like a good soloist you need a command of the rules before you break them.

There is plenty of fun to be had in breaking clothing rules, but I think you need to have a very good understanding of the reason for the clothing rules before you start. Otherwise you look like a buffoon or like you made a mistake, or both. Think about all the times you've seen boots and shorts, and how rarely that can ever look good, then look at some of the boots+shorts outfits you can find in this thread. There's an awareness of what you're doing and how you need to do it to have success that I think you're lacking.
                    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Fuck, I can't go play with my daughter for a few hours, what is this shit?

Catharsis, please do not ignore my advice again. Stop posting pictures - you need some learning to do. Relax, it's a long process, like learning a skill. Read more, post intelligent questions only after you do research. WAWTs will get you nowhere fast. This is not a make over show - read Zam's post.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• hamham3002
                        • Sep 2008

wow.. feeling like SZ is raising a baby here.. telling him what to do EVERY step of the way...

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Start by looking at what people do right.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                            • Jan 2008

so what you're saying is that there's rules for breaking rules?
                            I'm telling you that if you have no fucking clue what you're doing, you're going to fuck it up.

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              Fuck, I can't go play with my daughter for a few hours, what is this shit?

Catharsis, please do not ignore my advice again. Stop posting pictures - you need some learning to do. Relax, it's a long process, like learning a skill. Read more, post intelligent questions only after you do research. WAWTs will get you nowhere fast. This is not a make over show - read Zam's post.
                              While im glad you are back, Im also Glad you werent here.........
                              believe me, I havent laughed this much in a long while, I was almost on my floor in stitches,
                              I really think this dude should focus on entertainment, because he can't really be serious,

Damn, I am in tears right now just by seeing this again

these two images shall go with me into immortality!!!!!!!
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

Patricia Franchini: What is your greatest ambition in life?
                                Parvulesco: To become immortal... and then die.
                                <hr width="30%">
                                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎