Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kbi
    • Feb 2009

It's cold? =D seriously? Damn it's 30°C here I was just feeling sorry for you wearing LUC in this weather :P But if you say so.

Comment

• hobo
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
      I'm so sorry

Hobo, those last two outfits are splendid !

And I want your avatar.
      Thanks

Originally posted by kbi View Post
      It's cold? =D seriously? Damn it's 30°C here I was just feeling sorry for you wearing LUC in this weather :P But if you say so.
      Yes, the weather here is all over the place.
      "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

the leather on that MA+ is good enough to eat.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sombre
          • Jan 2009

That's a lot of chest. It doesn't come off as too much though; I think it's right on the edge. How can you help your friend move in skinny jeans? They restrict mobility so much when it comes to bending and heavy lifting. But if you can do it, you're better than I am.

Hobo, you make good leather choices. I think I tried on the same MA+ leather shirt in black a couple of weeks ago. Good stuff. Soft and light.
          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• galia
            • Jun 2009

I don't get the "skinny jeans are so restricting" thing, if they are your size and have a little elastic they aren't restricting at all, unless you want to do a side split

Comment

• Enaml
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by galia View Post
              I don't get the "skinny jeans are so restricting" thing, if they are your size and have a little elastic they aren't restricting at all, unless you want to do a side split
              I totally agree. Not that anyone should work out in them or something ridiculous like that, but it's not as if you can only sit, stand, and walk in them. My dior 17cm's are moderately restrictive in that they're both tight and have no elastic in them (or at least I assume that's the case). I've found that I have a fairly large range of motion in pretty much any skinny jeans with elastic (acne hex cash, april 77 joeys, apcs, etc). All that said, it's probably the not best idea to do spinning jump kicks in skinny jeans...
              How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• KM80
                • Mar 2008

I skateboard in skinny jeans with a bit of stretch now and I can say that they are far more comfortable and unrestrictive than than the looser to baggier jeans I wore when I was a kid.

Comment

• Sombre
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Enaml View Post
                  I totally agree. Not that anyone should work out in them or something ridiculous like that, but it's not as if you can only sit, stand, and walk in them. My dior 17cm's are moderately restrictive in that they're both tight and have no elastic in them (or at least I assume that's the case). I've found that I have a fairly large range of motion in pretty much any skinny jeans with elastic (acne hex cash, april 77 joeys, apcs, etc). All that said, it's probably the not best idea to do spinning jump kicks in skinny jeans...
                  When I picture helping someone move, a work out is pretty much what I'm expecting. I just spent the last 3 days moving, and it was a lot of bending, heavy lifting, jumping, and running - a workout - that would have been uncomfortable in skinny jeans. Not too far off from "side splits" and "spinning jump kicks." Not to mention it was hot as hell. In that circumstance, I would consider skinny jeans just a bit restricting.

I wear them all the time, so it's not as if I have anything against them, but when I need to do something physical I'll opt for something else.
                  An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                  I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                    • Jan 2008

One of the reasons why I never wear
                    skinny(or any kind of) jeans.
                    Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                    Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• random
                      • Dec 2007

skinny jeans are okay. but if they are skinny + super low rise...

girls might dont get it but for guys they certainly restricts mobility...
                      I don't exist.

Comment

• Enaml
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                        When I picture helping someone move, a work out is pretty much what I'm expecting. I just spent the last 3 days moving, and it was a lot of bending, heavy lifting, jumping, and running - a workout - that would have been uncomfortable in skinny jeans. Not too far off from "side splits" and "spinning jump kicks." Not to mention it was hot as hell. In that circumstance, I would consider skinny jeans just a bit restricting.

I wear them all the time, so it's not as if I have anything against them, but when I need to do something physical I'll opt for something else.
                        Fair enough.
                        How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• dndy1840
                          • Sep 2008

Since I seem to post a bit more often these days, I thought that I should post a picture of me :

Kolor jacket
                          Cheap cardi (not pictured)
                          [stat-ment] (Adeline Basely) MTM tee
                          Cheap pants
                          (Almost) Cheap boots

Comment

• Konzern
                            • Oct 2008

dndy: great outfit! everything fits spot on

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                              • Mar 2009

Excellent !
                              I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                              I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• theaddict
                                • Apr 2008

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎