X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pinoy
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
    sigh...1,77m is considered as short these days?
    seriously. i would be a midget then!

Comment

• Chant
      Banned
      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by eat me View Post
      Christian, I would imagine you have an extensive wardrobe. Why not use it? The trousers are fine, but it would be nice to see a change. Also, the shoes with the zip on the front on the last pic - fab. But I doubt doing the "what have you tried on today" is right. But please, do get the boots ;).
      Sorry if I'm boring. Actually I needed to wear these trousers once again, since I wanted to try on the RO long blazer, which works only with wide trousers. But I promise that it's the last time that you'll see them here.

The "What Have You Tried on Today" was actually a joke - and a kind of preview of DD FW 09, especially the wonderfully constructed multi pleated pants, which didn't show up yet on the online store. A picture showing their construction can bee seen here and here (brighter pic, to see the shape).

Orphée : You can't definitely ride a bike with this kind of trousers, nor kick a mawashi, and even running to catch the bus is difficult. Fashion is not a sinecure.

BSR : I cut the message on my back on purpose, since I couldn't erase it, neither tear it up : I wouldn't have been abble to run away quickly enough (see beyond).
      Bon, c'était le quart d'heure anticlérical, qui, j'espère, ne va pas nous valoir les foudres de nos amis "In God We Trust" américains.

This is what I'm wearing in the first pic : DD pleated trousers with a very stiff fabric, in the second one : DD zipper boots, same DD trousers a above, but in a different fabric, more fluid, and DD cardigan (very nice too).

Comment

• BSR
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        I don't get the reference, BSR.
        At the left, on the poster it is written : "Faites découvrir le catéchisme à vos enfants", that means "Introduce your children to catechism". But is has been partly removed from the frame by Christian, as if it were part of the understanding of his pic to decode the meaning of these words (according to a classic tradition among photographers to put words in their photos)... And actually, thinking of Christian giving catechism lessons made me

@Christian:
        -C'est vrai qu'il manque un petit topic "religion" dans le forum culture!
        -Thanks for the descriptions
        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

I see. But doesn't Christian worship solely in the church of Doma?
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• C'est Fini
            • Sep 2009

been a long time lurker
            guess its time to contribute.

I was in paris a few days ago and I did try on those pleated pants Christian, theyre pretty nice i must say, a great pant to tuck into 'skinwrap' boots. Im surprised that many people here arent obsessed with Paul Harnden as much as they are with Carol, Altieri and the lot...or am i wrong? After trying on every piece at Leclaireur I must say PH is quite possibly the most interesting label out there now, not that it is new but I think its time for his silhouette to shine.

Comment

• pipcleo
              • Jan 2007

Last edited by pipcleo; 09-01-2010, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Avantster
                ¤¤¤
                • Sep 2006

I've become quietly obsessed over Harnden after buying a four button contrasting textured wool blazer from him earlier in the year. It's become my most loved garment in my wardrobe and it's the kind of classic garment I'd be happy to have in a few tones and fabrics (wool, cotton, linen, silk), to wear for the rest of my life.
                let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Dropt
                  • May 2009

xxxxx
                  Last edited by Dropt; 09-09-2012, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

/\ I just want to point out that Christian has a belly and moobs... in this picture.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chant
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      /\ I just want to point out that Christian has a belly and moobs... in this picture.
                      And you remember that Mike Nouveau was standing at the very same place when his moobs appeared as well ?
                      Must be some negative energy around...

Dropt : connection is easy : DD store -> Jevna -> Me -> Justin.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Yes, I think in general there is increased gravity around churches. Must be god, or something...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• C'est Fini
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by pipcleo View Post
                          harnden expose at em , perhaps the biggest assemblage ever
                          same tired timeless garments in wools and oiled cottons
                          that will be round long after dick has shrivelled
                          and the drapery is back where it should be
                          i dont have much against dick, its only recently that hes been doing drapery for men. The classic rick look is just a skew on the classic biker look- which i dont mind. Id like to burn this yurius garbage(im going to get bashed for this but i can take it)
                          I like how paul is right on the line of forward yet timeless, much like the cdiem and some of its offspring.

Comment

• MikeN
                            • Nov 2007

I guess my moobs swell when I'm near churches much like when women are on their periods.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

please, do not insult cdiem by comparing hardnen to it.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• C'est Fini
                                • Sep 2009

why do you put altieri and cdiem on a pedestal? Maurizio hates that.
                                Harnden has been around longer and his aesthetic is as distinct, and he is as much of an artist as Altieri is and I can assure you that.

Cdiem was a cool project which was born out of a man with a lot of money and several ideas. Now that the the people who made cdiem what it was have left for reasons i wont disclose, the man you hail is left scratching his head as his arms and legs have moved on. You champion his boots, yet he walks on barefoot. You abhor sneakers, the man wears nikes.

Besides it was my opinion, i do have the right dont I?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎