• Show
Clear All
  • tomatous
    Banned
    • Jan 2009

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

Since everyone seems to sell theirs i thought i post a pic of it...LUC cardie, Attachment scarf, NN beanie, CCP jointed pant...

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• yffet
        • Aug 2009

cardigrail
        Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by yffet View Post
          cardigrail
          me too
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

So-Ang, are those the CCP pants with the raincoat interior that you're wearing in the suit? Shit is awesome. I miss biking around Mitte!

Damn I need me a gray CCP suit..... or multiple CCP suits a la Khiev ;)
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• XenoX101
              • Dec 2008

clickforalt

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by croatoan View Post

DBSS jacket and t-shirt, Cloak jeans, Guidi boots, Undercover bag
                Love it...i see tokyo still isn't that cold yet...:)

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                  Since everyone seems to sell theirs i thought i post a pic of it...LUC cardie, Attachment scarf, NN beanie, CCP jointed pant...

Looking really good! Yeah...the cardie is some beautiful thing!

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

haha Zamb, thats only my laptop bag where i carry workstuff in. i got a leather bag for other purposes...
                    but you are always welcome to give me one of your lovely bags as a present...or promotion gift, i promise that it will appear on every waywt pic then
                    Well, its difficult to give it to you now, cause everyone would know its prearranged, but I am glad you like them though............they would look good with all the beautiful stuff you wear, I wish i had a body like yours, you make eveything look good bro!
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Servo2000
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by XenoX101 View Post
                      clickforalt
                      WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• BeauIXI
                        • Nov 2008

^ How about some constructive critcism, Servo, rather than a cute little emoticon?
                        Originally posted by philip nod
                        somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Chant
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
                          ^ How about some constructive critcism, Servo, rather than a cute little emoticon?
                          Proportions are all right in the first picture, but not in the second one. But it's maybe the camera angle. Relax, and quite slouchy, fit is interesting.
                          Colours look all right in the first picture, but not in the second : dark blue of the hoodie is to near to the jeans, therefore the outfit lacks of contrast.
                          Boots don't look good at all in both pictures (shape and, most of all, the solen are way too heavy), neither the tucking (and for practical reasons too : you couldn't even seat without seeing your pants going out of the boots). Matching between boots and cardigan doesn't work very well neither from the same reason as pants/hoodie : either the colours are not similar enough, or not contrasting enough.
                          Last edited by Chant; 10-11-2009, 04:01 AM.

Comment

• theaddict
                            • Apr 2008

Not sure which raincoat interior you mean Albert? They are taped inside...

I think we are all still miles away from being a baller like Khiev...would be more than happy to own half of his CCP wardrobe...

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                            So-Ang, are those the CCP pants with the raincoat interior that you're wearing in the suit? Shit is awesome. I miss biking around Mitte!

Damn I need me a gray CCP suit..... or multiple CCP suits a la Khiev ;)
                            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• dolochov
                              • Aug 2009

Your chest/waist- and biceps/wrist-ratio is truly insane
                              The last two outfits of yours are great, especially the fit of your clothes is excellent.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎