• Show
Clear All
  • C'est Fini
    • Sep 2009

Comment

• asho
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
      The WAYWT thread is for conversation and advice as well as pictures, is it not?
      I think we went through this with every other poster like xeno, this thread is not about fixing the sartorial woes others.

The irony of it is that he took a good photo and everything is clear to see, if only those who post interesting fits would do the same. so thumbs up for photography skills.

Comment

• black beach
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by asho View Post
        I think we went through this with every other poster like xeno, this thread is not about fixing the sartorial woes others.

The irony of it is that he took a good photo and everything is clear to see, if only those who post interesting fits would do the same. so thumbs up for photography skills.
        no irony here-- your explanation for slagging someone off goes as far as the tag on their clothing.

no, you're being a jerk.

Comment

• asho
          • Nov 2007

did I forget to add that it is unpleasant to look at? The only justification could be age.

Comment

• Vanna
            • May 2008

Posting these pictures I took of Magician today, because he doesn't have a computer at the moment:

Julius blazer
            Helmut Lang shirt
            H&M jeans
            NDC shoes
            Attachment bag
            Magic wand
            Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• asho
              • Nov 2007

I'm liking that brick red colour there... seems magician's style is maturing. (take note xeno)

Comment

• stereophobic
                • Aug 2009

Needs more pics of him wearing the blazer :( All I see is the chain closure!
                An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• scott.m
                  • Mar 2009

much better than his rick sneakers outfit, this is awesome magician! i love the blazer, is it bar and hook closure?

Comment

• XenoX101
                    • Dec 2008

I'm liking that brick red colour there... seems magician's style is maturing. (take note xeno)
                    I'm confused.

Comment

• christianef
                      • Feb 2009

to a degree i agree with asho, and to another degree not so much. for ex. if you wait around after the shows during fashion week youll see lots of models come out doing the overly laid back - no designer peices at all - kind of clumsby goofy vintage leather jacket and docs blah blah blah look and they generally look better in it than when they walk down the runway for julius head to toe in the garments. it just more honest and natural. not really sure XenoX101 has the balloons to pull it off, no offense, but i also dont really think buying a red helmet lang shirt would make much of a difference either in this case. basically i disagree with asho`s implication that maturing in style makes you on some abstract level better...or more stylish. in some instances it can if it coninsides with your evolving as a human being i guess....but i can think of many images of people not in anything close to a julius blazer who completely destroy magicians look too.

Comment

• BeauIXI
                        • Nov 2008

did I forget to add that it is unpleasant to look at? The only justification could be age.
                        And what's the justification for your complaints? Who cares whyher you think someone looks good? Will we submit each photo before a jury of sz dictators, who will decide whether the image is suitable for this thread? Face it- some posts you may dislike, some you may love. Not everyone who decides to post waywts has an SLR, not everyone has impeccable style.. And to say that we can't give each other tips on improving our outfits is outrageous. Compare Magician's tasteless (sorry dude) old fits with his excellent recent one above. Look at Christian's style lab photos. You want gold, I suggest the HOF. At least you don't have to trudge through train conductor and miner fits as one
                        must in SuFu.. This is about as good as it's gonna' get. Nothing personal, it's just the way I feel about it.
                        Originally posted by philip nod
                        somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• stereophobic
                          • Aug 2009

And what's the justification for your complaints? Who cares whyher you think someone looks good? Will we submit each photo before a jury of sz dictators, who will decide whether the image is suitable for this thread? Face it- some posts you may dislike, some you may love. Not everyone who decides to post waywts has an SLR, not everyone has impeccable style.. And to say that we can't give each other tips on improving our outfits is outrageous. Compare Magician's tasteless (sorry dude) old fits with his excellent recent one above. Look at Christian's style lab photos. You want gold, I suggest the HOF. At least you don't have to trudge through train conductor and miner fits as one
                          must in SuFu.. This is about as good as it's gonna' get. Nothing personal, it's just the way I feel about it.
                          At least you don't have to trudge through train conductor and miner fits as one
                          must in SuFu..
                          train conductor and miner
                          lol!!!
                          An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• fenrost
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2009

^agree with beau.. i like to think there's a distinct maturity between the 2 forum's community when it comes to giving feedbacks in waywt. that being said, i don't see why we should prejudice on a much affordable brands in waywt.

Comment

• asho
                              • Nov 2007

the thing about a nonchalant outfit is that it implies you don't give a fuck. If xeno had just thrown on those items and walked out the door i'd say more power to him, but he stopped and took a photo of it and posted it on a forum... all nonchalance vanishes at this point.

regarding magician we can all see his personal style has matured with time, however it was a painful process which I'm sure we could all do better than repeating my advice to xeno was to take the same journey but skip the documentation.

Comment

• beardown
                                rekoner
                                • Feb 2009

I'm not sure I even get this.
                                Like many WAYWT posts, some people liked it and some people did not. That's the nature of personal taste. It may not have been perfect, but neither was it as offensively bad as to justify Asho's dramatic response.

It's just what the guy was wearing. That's what the WAYWT section is for, is it not?

Don't like it? Make a suggestion as a few other did and move on. Anything more just seems like you're trying to ride the dude around like a virtual donkey.
                                Originally posted by mizzar
                                Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎