• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ivans On High
    Banned
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by asho View Post
    not in stock yet
    Please don't lump all Australians into this boat...

Comment

• move_ment
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Christian View Post
      Sense of humour FW 08 in already sold out in your country ???

also posting to say CCP is never done justice until it is:

1) worn & handled
      2) seen in person
      3) photographed really well

before today I thought it was some sort of conspiracy

Comment

• asho
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Ivans On High View Post
        Please don't lump all Australians into this boat...
        what boat? was a joke to concede to christian's point while making fun of the lateness of stock arrival at shops like assin.

Comment

• Tia
          Banned
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post

We are now starting to prescribe to people what to wear?
          agree with you,Faust

Comment

• Fade to Black
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
            I think this is kind of weird advice. You're basically saying "wear a completely different outfit."
            Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
            ^^^ I don't know if it's an optical illusion but all of your tops seem too short for you.
            ...and who says diplomacy is dead

edit - by quoting etruscan i was actually referring to ryoko's two assessments of the oblivion fit...just having a bit of fun.
            Last edited by Fade to Black; 10-17-2009, 09:50 AM.
            www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Raw Edge
              • Jan 2008

Ledger I'm with you- I think consistency is underrated.
              Recent purchases has its own thread, you don't need to constantly show off something new.
              If you have your own style that's effectively a uniform with some variations, so much the better. works for you, do your thing.

Originally posted by ledger
              I do agree on some levels that what i wear is somewhat similar to alot of my other posts but tbh i did think this was WAYWT so thought that it was only fitting to post what i was actually wearing today;surely that makes sense.
              And to add to that in the last 3-4 posts i have had different tops on and jeans and coats granted they look similar but the same, no.Also working on the limited budget that i do have i tend to wear stuff thats very similar for one week and then change it the next i dont really know why but its just the way it happens.
              But in all honesty cheers for your comments i know what some of you are saying.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Raw Edge View Post
                If you have your own style that's effectively a uniform with some variations, so much the better. works for you, do your thing.
                agreed.
                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                  • Mar 2009

Same here. If the purpose of this thread, as it's been recently stated, is to show how designers pieces look when worn in everyday life, I can't see why it would be wrong to present quite a restricted number of garments put together in various associations. I'm certainly preaching for my own church here, but I believe this is what dressing is all about. Kopping is a different matter.
                  I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                  I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                    • Sep 2009

diplomacy according to www.m-w.com

1 : the art and practice of conducting negotiations between nations
                    2 : skill in handling affairs without arousing hostility : tact
                    http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Stack
                      • Jan 2008

CDG + N(N) stuff

once you get off the drugs and the alcohol, that's when you realise how dark you really are

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                        • Sep 2009

It seems to me as if Christianef's comment is more directed at SZ than specifically at Ledger - surely many of the posters in WAYWT are "guilty" of having a uniform. Christianef, if you are bored, why not move on to another thread or another site? That's what the mouse is for. I personally enjoy reading J&J, SOS, Garbage Dress, and Luxirare - although ultimately it is the aesthetic of SZ that resonates with me the most. Better yet, start your own blog - it seems as if you have a lot to get off your chest and I'd be curious to know what, exactly, it is.

Comment

• munch
                          • Aug 2008

nice, corsair. everything fits really well and colors are good. neutral but very nice

Comment

• Vikeid
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by genevieveryoko View Post
                            It seems to me as if Christianef's comment is more directed at SZ than specifically at Ledger - surely many of the posters in WAYWT are "guilty" of having a uniform. Christianef, if you are bored, why not move on to another thread or another site? That's what the mouse is for. I personally enjoy reading J&J, SOS, Garbage Dress, and Luxirare - although ultimately it is the aesthetic of SZ that resonates with me the most. Better yet, start your own blog - it seems as if you have a lot to get off your chest and I'd be curious to know what, exactly, it is.
                            cant she have an opinion on someones steez? i personally agree. and i mean no offence to ledger or anyone else. i find it a bit boring to restrict oneself that much and always wear very similar stuff. ledger looks real good and it would definately dont hurt him to throw in some color or something to break the monotonousness.

if he is fine with what he wear, thats only good. but i dont see a reason to post same stuff over and over, exactly like all ro gym fits everyone is pretty tred of.

dont mean any disrespect for ledger or anyone else.. just stating my opinion.. which you should do on a forum to make it interesting imo.
                            Last edited by Vikeid; 10-18-2009, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• mesh
                              • Dec 2006

Vikeid, thank you.

Seriously, just because a few members here are extremely annoying (as are on every board) does that mean one shouldn't continue to participate on the forum?

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by mesh View Post
                                Seriously, just because a few members here are extremely annoying (as are on every board) does that mean one shouldn't continue to participate on the forum?

I'm not suggesting that anyone not participate in the forum. I never said someone shouldn't have an opinion on someone else's steez. I'm simply saying that I don't find it boring at all to wear a uniform. To me wearing a uniform can be all about perfecting a look that is essentially and specifically your own, and I see a lot of people on here doing that.

"Don't like it? Make a few suggestions and move on. Anything more than that and you're just riding the dude around on a virtual donkey."
                                Last edited by genevieveryoko; 10-17-2009, 07:06 PM. Reason: gender-neutral

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎