X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hobo
    • Jul 2009

Hello fluffy furry friends!

Well, it's quite warm in the North of England today, so I thought I'd dig out some of the white and grey (inspired by Fuuma). Now summer is over though, so I wanted to take the coat and hat, just in case. Result my summer/winter outfit. Does that make me a cross dresser?

Werkstatt hat
    Comme coat
    m.a leather shirt
    0044 double layer T
    Rick jeans
    Chrome Hearts
    Augusta

[Edit] Peace
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• DRRRK
      • Aug 2009

Hobo, no discussions about this.

Shoes and shirt look perfect together. Are the buttons of the coat made from wood?

Comment

• rider
        eyes of the world
        • Jun 2009

^ dig that coat a lot.

Comment

• Chant
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
          Shoes and shirt look perfect together. Are the buttons of the coat made from wood?
          Not sure at all. Plain leather of the shirt and rough and dirty one of the shoes are contrasting too much - textures/colours and also "spirit" (clean vs dirty) don't really work together imo.
          I don't like neither the onion aesthetic : one layer white, one layer black. Tansitions should be more progressive, with some grey (like Fuuam did) for example, or light purple...
          In addition colour and fabric of the coat and the trousers are too different.
          The brown of the buttons looks strange as well in this outfit.

Hobo, who dressed you today ? Is it a kind of test of SZ people's (supposed good) taste ?

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by rider View Post
            ^ dig that coat a lot.
            Seriously. Hobo, give it to me!!!
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BeauIXI
              • Nov 2008

I didn't even notice the clashing levels of cleanliness, to be honest, I was just gawking at those fantastically grimy derbies of yours, Hobo. Damn..
              Originally posted by philip nod
              somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                Not sure at all. Plain leather of the shirt and rough and dirty one of the shoes are contrasting too much - textures/colours and also "spirit" (clean vs dirty) don't really work together imo.
                I don't like neither the onion aesthetic : one layer white, one layer black. Tansitions should be more progressive, with some grey (like Fuuam did) for example, or light purple...

Hobo, who dressed you today ? Is it a kind of test of SZ people's (supposed good) taste ?
                That's very particular from someone who claims to embrace anarchy and enthropy!

I think it works well. Maybe except the white shoes, but that's just a pet peeve of mine (like sneakers), so I already disregard it myself sometimes. I like "the onion" look - isn't that what hobos are about?!
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Who?
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by hobo View Post
                  Comme coat

Mmmmmm butter scotch buttons.
                  WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• hobo
                    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
                    Hobo, no discussions about this.

No there like a natural resin. I have no idea what it is as the writing on the label wore off many years ago!

Originally posted by Christian View Post

I would never test your good tast, youre far too sharp for that.

However, the shoes and the shirt are a slightly different texture but there actually both pretty dirty. It's just that in this image the harsh hallogen lights are all hitting the shirt and not the shoes, which makes the shoes look much darker and dirtier.

As for the other shades, I do have on a grey T. This photo was taken when I first arrived at work and had the shirt buttoned all the way up, making the outfit very B/W. It's better now, with the shirt open and the T more visible

I have to say, as someone who normally wears all black and don't normally like contrast at all, I quite like the white leather of the shirt against the black coat. Although it is quite a shock every time I catch a glimbs of my reflection!

I thought you guys liked onions!?!
                    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Tia
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2009

Well, it's quite warm in the North of England today, so I thought I'd dig out some of the white and grey (inspired by Fuuma). Now summer is over though, so I wanted to take the coat and hat, just in case. Result my summer/winter outfit. Does that make me a cross dresser?

Werkstatt hat
                      Comme coat
                      m.a leather shirt
                      0044 double layer T
                      Rick jeans
                      Chrome Hearts
                      Augusta

[Edit] Peace

DAMN your augusta

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Werkstatt hat
                        Comme coat
                        m.a leather shirt
                        0044 double layer T
                        Rick jeans
                        Chrome Hearts
                        Augusta

[Edit] Peace
                        No, but it makes you a "Trannie" because you are transitioning nicely from summer into Fall
                        you look great............. trying to see if i can make the paris trip this upcoming season,
                        looking forward to meeting crazy you!
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• hobo
                          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          But then I'd be cold, as I only own one coat!

That's very particular from someone who claims to embrace anarchy and enthropy!

I think it works well. Maybe except the white shoes, but that's just a pet peeve of mine (like sneakers), so I already disregard it myself sometimes. I like "the onion" look - isn't that what hobos are about?!
                          I kind of had the same thing about white shoes (and sneakers), but Simone gave me these so I forced myself to wear them (Well you can't let a pair of Augustas go to waste can you?). After wearing them for a while, I got used to them and now I love them, an acquired taste, I suppose!

Originally posted by Who? View Post
                          Mmmmmm butter scotch buttons.
                          They are cool, you can see straight through them.

Comment

• hobo
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                            No, but it makes you a "Trannie" because you are transitioning nicely from summer into Fall
                            you look great............. trying to see if i can make the paris trip this upcoming season,
                            looking forward to meeting crazy you!
                            Yeah man, that would be really cool. Don't try to make it to Paris though! Trying is an excuse for not doing!!! See you there!

Comment

• maldoror
                              • Jun 2007

too easy

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                                • Mar 2009

Leder's odd and bulky silhouette. That's what that coat is for. And that's why I love it.

On another angle, one button closed.

I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                                I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍