Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AKA*NYC
    • Nov 2007

nice coat moth! are those pants what i think they are?
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Mail-Moth
      • Mar 2009

No, I doubt they are : those are just shortened corduroy carpenters pants. The more I use them and the better they look. Great quality.
      I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
      I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• BSR
        • Aug 2008

The new addiction: outdoor pics of the Moth. Makes me want to live in a nowhere like yours.
        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• hobo
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
          Leder's odd and bulky silhouette. That's what that coat is for. And that's why I love it.

On another angle, one button closed.

"He's a hitman, but he's not for hire!" - Some west coast rapper c90s
          "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• AKA*NYC
            • Nov 2007

No, I doubt they are : those are just shortened corduroy carpenters pants. The more I use them and the better they look. Great quality.
            i'd love to see you pair them with some tall lace up boots perhaps guidi
            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Mail-Moth
              • Mar 2009

, both of you !

Hobo : I rather look like a retired hitman on those pictures !

BSR : this is the perfect place for loners - familiar but not intrusive. You feel at home ank keep your privacy at the same time.

This is cool. But this is for quite special people, I suppose.

AKA*NYC : I can't do that. That would be like being unfaithful.

Comment

• BSR
                • Aug 2008

familiar but not intrusive. You feel at home and keep your privacy at the same time.
                This is cool.
                Like with twitter.
                pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Fuuma
                  • Sep 2006

Sweatshirt blazer: Junya Watanabe for CdG
                  Light purple flannel shirt: EpauletXSF
                  Navy “carot shaped” high-waisted pants: Comme des Garçons Homme plus
                  Purplish/burgundy shoes: Pierre Corthay
                  Glasses: Alain Mikli
                  Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                  http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                    • Mar 2009

The whole outfit is great, but the lower part is incredible !

Comment

• crz
                      • Apr 2008

love it fuuma.. although not too sure if the shirt works here

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post

Sweatshirt blazer: Junya Watanabe for CdG
                        Light purple flannel shirt: EpauletXSF
                        Navy “carot shaped” high-waisted pants: Comme des Garçons Homme plus
                        Purplish/burgundy shoes: Pierre Corthay
                        Glasses: Alain Mikli
                        Fuuma, I wish you had taken this picture without you holding the Camera..........
                        I would say it is one of the few outfits I would lobby for being in the HOF,
                        I just dont know if with the Camera thats permissible ................
                        even though the camera has become somewhat of a signature for you..................
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Fuuma
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Eternal
                          Everything looks out of context. Kill me for saying it. I don´t see how the pants work with anything there actually, and not the jacket with the pants or the shirt. The shirt stands out the most, and the shoes + pants doesn´t really work together. I think pants like that looks better worn a bit lower, with shoes with a rounder toe. But again, that´s me. It definitely looks Anti-fashion though! And that´s probably the one thing I find interesting with it!
                          It's not "anti-fashion" at all. It is quite effected and quirky. Everything works together though; colours (blues w. some red), complementary textures and relatively light weights for winter. You'll have to be more explicit because I dunno what's wrong exactly...

As for the pants, please god no!! They're high waited with shaped hips and two pleats, sagging this should be a crime against humanity. CdG has wisely made that impossible unless you size up two sizes.

Comment

• nycd
                            • Oct 2006

i agree about the camera - although the raised arm shows off the blazer arm color really well. HOF!
                            Originally posted by zamb View Post
                            Fuuma, I wish you had taken this picture without you holding the Camera..........
                            I would say it is one of the few outfits I would lobby for being in the HOF,
                            I just dont know if with the Camera thats permissible ................
                            even though the camera has become somewhat of a signature for you..................

Comment

• dolochov
                              • Aug 2009

Fuuma: the cut of the pants in combination with that junya jacket looks adorable. but please leave away that flannel shirt, it just distracts from the otherwise great outfit.

Comment

• Fuuma
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                                Not sure at all. Plain leather of the shirt and rough and dirty one of the shoes are contrasting too much - textures/colours and also "spirit" (clean vs dirty) don't really work together imo.
                                I don't like neither the onion aesthetic : one layer white, one layer black. Tansitions should be more progressive, with some grey (like Fuuam did) for example, or light purple...
                                In addition colour and fabric of the coat and the trousers are too different.
                                The brown of the buttons looks strange as well in this outfit.

Hobo, who dressed you today ? Is it a kind of test of SZ people's (supposed good) taste ?
                                A few comments:

1) I was planning to pair my RO milk with MMM white boots and it couldn't be done; the boots are dirty and yellowish and the jacket is ice white w. just a hint of grey or ice blue. I agree the same thing seems to be happening here but it really depends on the shade of white of the shirt, it looks so WHITE the camera probably discarded it's other tint. If it is beige/yellowish then it can work, if it is a more pristine or cold colour then I agree.
                                2) I like to pair black w. white like this, using no transition colours. In my case it is a reference to black tie and the crisp contrast is intentional. I don't see why this spirit can't be used by others.
                                3) Hobo has the most kickass collection of leather shirts/jackets I've ever seen. Everything looks totally rocker. He's one of these guys I could tell had a motorcycle within 5 mins of meeting him.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎