Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Servo2000
    • Oct 2006

not to call dudes out but hasn't christian worn his rick dunks with black pants on a couple of occasions? and his are super clean and the little bit of black on white in one shoe version which looks even stranger to me, honestly. black pants / white shoes may not be classic french or to christians taste but it's pretty damn classic streetwear and looks totally fine to me.
    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

I feel like a bad mail-moth knockoff today. GB Small doublebreasted coat, grey trousers, #8 alden boots.
      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Johnny
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Eternal
        I

I know, I´ll grab a jacket.
        i meant that you wouldn't get blown over.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
          I feel like a bad mail-moth knockoff today. GB Small doublebreasted coat, grey trousers, #8 alden boots.
          Pics please !
          I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
          I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• dndy1840
            • Sep 2008

Actually, Eternal, the DRKSHDW pants I'm wearing in the picture Christian posted would be really perfect in your outfit indeed.
            I do wear them all the time, because they really are versatile, and are not the plain white/beige pants.

Comment

• Chant
              Banned
              • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
              not to call dudes out but hasn't christian worn his rick dunks with black pants on a couple of occasions? and his are super clean and the little bit of black on white in one shoe version which looks even stranger to me, honestly.
              You're right, but visual effect of black and white shoes isn't the same as all white ones.

black pants / white shoes may not be classic french or to christians taste but it's pretty damn classic streetwear and looks totally fine to me.
              Originally posted by Christian View Post
              No problem, but the combination of the all white shoes and the black pants doesn't work (and is very common, not to say a tad "vulgar") and the transition between black trousers and very light tank neither (too much contrast).
              Different words to say the same thing.

Comment

• Johnny
                • Sep 2006

what - "classic" and "common" (in the pejorative sense ("vulgar")) are the same thing?

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                  • Jun 2009

RG, DH, _7, BoO
                  Le 21ème

Comment

• XenoX101
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                    the sweater isn't dressy; the pic probably doesn't show the details very well but the entire bottom part is shredded.
                    I see that, but it's the same as getting a suit jacket and shredding the bottom of it, doesn't stop it from being a suit jacket. It still looks 80% dressy to me because of the fit & fabric.

Comment

• mononon
                      • Sep 2009

i don't like what you did with those band of outsider x sperry tongues. other than that, it is a nice fit.
                      calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• gone
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Eternal
                        I think the break between the dirty white and the black jacket is just as much of a problem right there. And in my picture, it was just the flap, and then some grey. I don´t mind strong a strong contrast, I actually love it. And white with black is not a new combination really, it´s been done forever.

Here is one for you Christian, it´s too monochromic for me to prefer it over the other one, but I would say it works.

I´m still not with you on dirty white + grey. As that´s pretty much like the color beige + grey, and I don´t like to combination of the two at all.
                        I really like this sweater. I considered buying it, but I didn't, which i regret. I really like the outfit, in both cases. Quite a difference though. I'm crazy for monochromatic, but in this case I would have gone with the black pants, as I don't think there is any problem with contrast.

Comment

• klue
                          • Apr 2009

I have a pair of the RO dirty white grosgrain but never got around to wearing them yet.. I got nothing to pair them with :/ Black boots give too much contrast imho. Really liking the look dndy1840 is rocking in that pic - might try cop my first pair of white sneaks

this is yesterday - dont think ive worn a button up shirt for years now (besides for work/wedding occasions lulz)..

Comment

• fenrost
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2009

^ nice fit melv,

i find myself wearing ann d buttoned shirts (casually) more and more lately.. : )

Comment

• klue
                              • Apr 2009

thanks rob! yeah i'm definitely developing some love for buttoned shirts lately, especially with summer coming

Comment

• generalorganization.org
                                Banned
                                • May 2009

buffalo Guidis.
                                Thanks nameless.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢