• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by wire.artist
    I like it a lot galia, fuck the sz approved tag.
    seriously, i wish people would stop saying that. nice outfit galia - the boots are as freaky as usual.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by coccodrillo View Post
      mailmoth - the lines, colours and textures are so beautiful. I look at your pics and get the urge to throw you down, rip off your clothes - and put them on and wear them
      wow, what a letdown. women, ishh...
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Tumnus Truck-Tour
        Banned
        • Nov 2009

I had these clothes on today. I was so happy when I got my new fingernail cleaning brush from Amazon. Sorry for the compression artifacts. I had to brighten the blacks a bit & I think it caused some aliasing. So it's Señor Poell, Señora Demeulemeester &

Comment

• Vanna
          • May 2008

There's a lot going on in that picture. How long have they been in the bathroom?

(I like it).
          Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• jogu
            • Jun 2009

tumnus i like them trousers they look basic but neat n fitted, who r they by?

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
              • Mar 2007

Galia...beautiful...and what makes it for me is that it looks effortless!

Mailmoth...how many of these long thick coats do you have?? I'm jealous...been looking for just one for winter, and still nothing...

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

mailmoth i love the consistency of your style. lovely texture on the coat.

tumnus that's a solid moment of personal asymmetry
                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• BeauIXI
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by coccodrillo View Post
                  mailmoth - the lines, colours and textures are so beautiful. I look at your pics and get the urge to throw you down, rip off your clothes - and put you on and wear you
                  Poellian fix.

Lovely recent influx of outfits. Seems the typical SZ lookbook is in flux.. Less darkness, more softness.
                  Originally posted by philip nod
                  somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Tumnus Truck-Tour
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                    tumnus i like them trousers they look basic but neat n fitted, who r they by?
                    Poell

Comment

• XenoX101
                      • Dec 2008

Tumnus is such a fucking character, even if his fits are not fantastic what he adds to the forum is worth the post alone imo.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Eternal
                        Tumnus Truck-Tour I don´t like the f***ed up pose at all, and the outfit is not any better. great shoes, pretty standard pants. I don´t care if they´re Poell, probably old Poell anyways. The pants might actually be great, but with a sleeveless t-shirt tucked into them and with poor suspenders and cuffed at the bottom, enough said. The beanie is not structured enough to work with the dressed up pieces either.
                        Easy now eternal..deep breath and calm!

I think tb is a fanatstic character and true eccentric,and dont think his outfit is bad at all. Ive often worn something similar minus the hat in the summer.
                        Who made you the apex of mens style knowledge?
                        Slag the guy off,but atleast say what you think,with your immense knowledge of the person and his personal style should wear instead,as its only the boots u seem 2 like.

Excuse the rant but when people start nit picking,you should wear this instead of thatblah blah blah it really gets on my nuts.
                        Let people put things 2gether that they feel represents them. Is that not what individual style is about? Other wise there is no difference between people on here and the topshop,american apparel drones that all look the same.
                        If the guy likes sleeveless t's with trousers let him be,instead of saying you should wear a button up instead and swap the beanie for a borsalino....
                        merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• dolochov
                          • Aug 2009

I agree with shye, eternal over-analyzes the single pieces without taking a look at the overall impression which, at least in my opinion, is very impressive and as far as I can say by your few but yet revealing posts also authentic.

Comment

• thedevilisinthedetails
                            • Nov 2008

VA
                            Helmut Lang
                            Acne
                            Ann D (thanks catfood)

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
                              Easy now eternal..deep breath and calm!

I think tb is a fanatstic character and true eccentric,and dont think his outfit is bad at all. Ive often worn something similar minus the hat in the summer.
                              Who made you the apex of mens style knowledge?
                              Slag the guy off,but atleast say what you think,with your immense knowledge of the person and his personal style should wear instead,as its only the boots u seem 2 like.

Excuse the rant but when people start nit picking,you should wear this instead of thatblah blah blah it really gets on my nuts.
                              Let people put things 2gether that they feel represents them. Is that not what individual style is about? Other wise there is no difference between people on here and the topshop,american apparel drones that all look the same.

If the guy likes sleeveless t's with trousers let him be,instead of saying you should wear a button up instead and swap the beanie for a borsalino...
                              that is precisely what bothered me about the original tb and why i was glad he got banned. and he would analyze 10 waywt posts a time. although i think eternal has much better taste.

i think its fine to give constructive criticism as long as you're cool and discrete and don't do it every fuckin chance you get

and i'd just like to say as long as tb or truck-tour or whatever can keep it to funny and inexplicable fits and poses i'm glad he's back. but be respectful. its possible to be absurd, satirical, humorous, and respectful all at the same time...
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Stack
                                • Jan 2008

love the jacket, the devil
                                once you get off the drugs and the alcohol, that's when you realise how dark you really are

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎